Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) (3804 Views)

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Omachi006(f): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
There are certain things men do that piss women off to no end. I’m sure you can think of many examples, but there are specific instances that are just different from the rest.

Sure, guys may think we overreact in these situations, but, honestly, we’re annoyed and don’t really care what you think. Sound insane? Too bad.

I’m sure there are tons of things women do to piss men off, but it’s just a part of life. No matter how illogical or ridiculous these annoyances are, they just keep reoccurring time after time.

So what are some of the things men do that annoy women a lot?

Look at their phones while we’re speaking and then ask, “WHAT?!”
Why it bothers us: As if the reason isn’t obvious, it’s quite infuriating to have to repeat ourselves solely because you weren’t paying attention the first time.

What it means to a female: Whatever we’re saying is less important than whatever news feed you’re scrolling through.Why you should stop doing it: Because it makes us realize what we initially said was unimportant, and we don’t like feeling unimportant.

Have your eyes travel from our boobs back to our eyes at least six times per sentence.
Why it bothers us: We know exactly what you’re doing: not paying attention to a word that comes out of our mouths! You aren’t fooling anyway.

What it means to a female: You value our boobs more than our thoughts, regardless if this is true or not.

Why you should stop doing it: Because it’ll be the last conversation you’ll ever have with us.

Comment on another girl’s physical appearance while we’re standing right there.
Why it bothers us: Oh, she has a sick body? That’s awkward since I’m a solid 15-pounds heavier than she is.

What it means to a female: Time for us to make some changes.

Why you should stop doing it: We are already self-conscious enough; we don’t need your extra commentary.

Man spread.
Why it bothers us: You’re taking up all the damn room everywhere we go.

What it means to a female: You don’t give a sh*t whether we’re comfortable or not.

Why you should stop doing it: Nobody looks good with his legs spread that much — ever.

Unexpectedly bring your friends along to what we thought was one-on-one time.
Why it bothers us: Because we know you know it was supposed to be just us!

What it means to a female: You wouldn’t dream of spending any alone time with us.

Why you should stop doing it: Sh*t ain’t right!

Neglect to celebrate milestones.
Why it bothers us: They call them milestones for a reason!

What it means to a female: You have better things to keep track of… like the score of your FIFA or English Premier League game.

Why you should stop doing it: So it makes us look less crazy because we really do care about these things.

Turning our shows off in favor of sports.
Why it bothers us: We don’t care about your sports as much as you don’t care about our “Game of Thrones.”

What it means to a female: Your opinion is invalid.

Why you should stop doing it: Our programs toy with our emotions just as much as wins and losses do yours!

Cover your ears when we talk about our periods.
Why it bothers us: It’s freaking natural.

What it means to a female: You’ll care about it when it means we’re not having sex with you because of it.

Why you should stop doing it: It’s not as if we’re the only female to have this issue, half the population deals with it.

Eat anything you want in front of us, forcing us to ruin our diets.
Why it bothers us: Because, for some reason, you have the ability to eat whatever you want without gaining weight.

Image result for angry girlfriend gif

What it means to a female: Just another reason being a guy is so much easier.

Why you should stop doing it: We’re just going to hate ourselves after the five-minute food indulgence.

Insist on being in a Facebook relationship.
Becoming “Facebook Official” is a HUGE Mistake.

Duh. Must the world know we’re in a relationship?

Order our food for us.
Why it bothers us: No matter what you order, we’ll find something offensive about it.

What it means to a female: You think we either need to lose or gain weight.

Why you should stop doing it: We have mouths and can speak up for ourselves.

Make us come to family events and then leave us standing by ourselves.
Why it bothers us: Why did we even need to come in the first place?

What it means to a female: “I brought you along for security even though I didn’t want you there.”

Why you should stop doing it: We have better things to spend and/or waste our time doing.

Insist that Mercy Johnson is hot.
Why it bothers us: SHE IS HOT but NOT more than us.

What it means to a female: “You need bigger boobs.”

Why you should stop doing it: We are never going to look like Mercy Johnson.

14. Buy us a drink, but not our friend who’s standing with us at the bar.

Why it bothers us: This is just bad, bad manners.

What it means to a female: You just DGAF about our friends.

Why you should stop doing it: Because our friends are just never going to like you.

15. Anything and everything while on your period.

Why it bothers us: Because it’s our periods.

What it means to a female: Our periods are not a valid excuse for anything when they’re most definitely a valid excuse for everything.

Why you should stop doing it: Because it’s our periods.

Source: https://afmobiblog./2017/11/01/15-things-men-do-that-annoy-women-a-lot/

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Omachi006(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Men do their best to be annoying. Women too but when a man annoys you ehn...chai!

Lalasticlala
Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by lilmax(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mtcheeeeew

crap

3 Likes

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Khd95(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
I came to read commets

***spreads plantain leaves

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by 2dice01: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omachi006:
Men do their best to be annoying. Women too but when a man annoys you ehn...chai!

Lalasticlala
which lala are you calling

If its isnt snake or hush puppi Dont think about it

Women are the most annoying set of people

Take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by 2dice01: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Khd95:
I came to read commets

***spreads plantain leaves
bro abegg dress grin make i spread cucumber leaf

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
it time u try to please a woman it then u are losing it undecided

go ask those dat beat dem n still coming to dem kiss
Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin

Uuummm..

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Especially when You're trying to tell him something and He keeps watching football highlights and pretends to be listening... It's annoying!!! Seriously put that phone away and listen to me undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
so chelsea feel they can play the way they like, oblivious of the fact that die-hard fans/punters counted on the club to make them ecstatic undecided
Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Chukzii(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omachi006:

Lalasticlala
because say we never tlk our own abi

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by NeeKlaus: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
I didn't see any tangible point in your entire writeup. Everything was just...

6 Likes

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Kalapizim(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Being annoying can be fun a times grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by majekoam(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hahaha.

Many of the things you wrote about are also valid to what some women do to men.
On the phone....
Bring their friends for Lunch/Dinner
Milestones...at least to me anyway (My birthday was forgotten severally).

Truly Many guys don't even think things how women do because men and women are different.
Simple, CONSTRUCTIVE, communication will sort it out.
A mature mind would solve these small issues.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by olaleks007(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Do u expect me to read all dis

Chai....i don dey vex self.

I don't need all dis b4 u annoy me

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by makydebbie(f): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:
I didn't see any tangible point in your entire writeup. Everything was just...
You're a guy so how can you relate?

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by NeeKlaus: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
You're a guy so how can you relate?
Hello? I have female friends naw.. Why wouldn't I be able to relate? cheesy

But that aside, you agree with all she stated? 'Cuz those claims seem somehow on the frivolous side to me.
Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by makydebbie(f): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Hello? I have female friends naw.. Why wouldn't I be able to relate? cheesy

But that aside, you agree with all she stated? 'Cuz those claims seem somehow on the frivolous side to me.
I swearugawd I dinnur read. grin
Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by FvckShiT(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
When you fúck er fuçkin pússy without fuçkin making er cúm undecided
Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by NeeKlaus: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I swearugawd I dinnur read. grin
Gerrarahere! Lazy Geh.. Jesus! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by makydebbie(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Gerrarahere! Lazy Geh.. Jesus! grin grin
I'm one hellova lazy geh and I'm not ashamed of it. grin
I'm sure future husband won't have any problem with it. kiss

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by NeeKlaus: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm one hellova lazy geh and I'm not ashamed of it. grin
I'm sure future husband won't have any problem with it. kiss
@bolded,
I have a problem with it already. And you didn't even tell me at the initial stage. Tcheww..undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:

@bolded,
I have a problem with it already. And you didn't even tell me at the initial stage. Tcheww..undecided
You no get choice biko, better embrace it like it's your favorite strawberry ice-cream. grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by NeeKlaus: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
You no get choice biko, better embrace it like it's your favorite strawberry ice-cream. grin
No! It will affect our children, biko.. we can't risk that. sad

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by makydebbie(f): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:

No! It will affect our children, biko.. we can't risk that. sad
Before nko? If their father was able to cope with it and their mum, why can they live happily with it? undecided
Don't worry I'll teach them not to be lazy in the other room. kiss

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
I am only here for the comments I didn't read shit.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by NeeKlaus: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Before nko? If their father was able to cope with it and their mum, why can they live happily with it? undecided
Don't worry I'll teach them not to be lazy in the other room. kiss
Who said their Dad is coping with it? He's not o.. at all! grin

The other room? Lol..their Mummy is a vicious tigress in that room. kiss

Oya, we have derailed this beautiful thread. I am feeling bad already. cry

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by donMIG(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
I only saw #14 n 15 wic kind numberin b dis
Tym no dei to read all d stories jor

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by constance500: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mtheeew

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by makydebbie(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Who said their Dad is coping with it? He's not o.. at all! grin

The other room? Lol..their Mummy is a vicious tigress in that room. kiss

Oya, we have derailed this beautiful thread. I am feeling bad already. cry
Daddy will get used to it jare. Like I said, he no kuku get choice. tongue

Abi now, I'll teach them the mummy style. wink

Okay nah, daddy don't cry. kiss
Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by NeeKlaus: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Daddy will get used to it jare. Like I said, he no kuku get choice. tongue

Abi now, I'll teach them the mummy style. wink

Okay nah, daddy don't cry. kiss
Aiit. I am out of here...see ya.kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by lordmars: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
OP 10 point out of 15 is what you girls actually do that pisses men off. if a guy pretends to be listening to you whilst watching football then it means he knows the end of the story already.

a girl came to my house, sat down, took out her phone open messenger and had a chat while we where talking. only lifted her face to say ok and what.

I was pissed and my crush on her died also the last time we ever met.

bringing friends along na girls do am pass na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could my girlfriend be pregnant? / Sex Positions And Challenges For Little People. Your Thoughts Guys / A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.