Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (887 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by jessyzin(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm so proud of my boy friend, I brag when ever my fellow girls want me to cheat on him, I even go as far as betting just to prove to them he is faithful to me as far as I am to him, i've been faithful to him since 2010 till this very moment. This evening I went through his phone my goodness! And I found out my man is sleeping with a girl that am far more better than, a girl that spend 24/7 in the club selling her body. I want to end my relationship with him please I need your advice is it the best way to handle it?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Eden007(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
U
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Only the gods can answer this perfectly. grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by lative(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
being tired of going through d same route all d time
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
End ur relationship.. And join d league of single but not searchin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by LEvuls(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok send me Ur phone number will love to speak with you for proper guidance and the way forward
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by DuchessLily(f): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
5yrs now undecided When are u guys moving this relationship to the next level??
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by kliq(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
jessyzin:
I'm so proud of my boy friend, I brag when ever my fellow girls want me to cheat on him, I even go as far as betting just to prove to them he is faithful to me as far as I am to him, i've been faithful to him since 2010 till this very moment. This evening I went through his phone my goodness! And I found out my man is sleeping with a girl that am far more better than, a girl that spend 24/7 in the club selling her body. I want to end my relationship with him please I need your advice is it the best way to handle it?
"Far more better" deceive yourself undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
jessyzin:

There's love in sharing
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by smartesboys(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]Don't worry, i think i could solve the problem. Send me your phone number
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by goryorhal(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
jessyzin:

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by tungstar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just woman-up nd ask him y he did it.....datz d only way u can get a candid answer
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
5yrs now? Girl u try, still endure sha don't end it yet

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Andy790(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
If u say she's better than u don't do it..

All men cheat...

Wat makes u think ur next will be a saint ?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by donholy28(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
What where u expecting by checking his phone....and dating a guy for 5 yrs....op u be fockup...no check phone if u no want heartbreak
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Enegod(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
jessyzin:
what makes you think that you're better than her? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by sneak3(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
jessyzin:

It is inherent in a man to cheat... Pls don't end your relationship my dear the fact that he slept with a club girl doesn't mean he's not involve with you, he just used her to satisfy an urge ok?

unlike ladies who apply their heart and head into sex, a guy does that without anything attached.. konji na bastard it knows no class

Forgive him my dear

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by liljboy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
why do women do shakara?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Oahray: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Awww... Why would Alexander cheat with someone you are far more better than na? Why do guys cheat sef? Can't they be like your female friends who neither cheat nor encourage you to cheat? sad

In probably related news, when you make such bets, you are indirectly telling your friends they can go ahead and tempt him. It's not a very smart thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by GRACEGLORY: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2015
jessyzin:

Your man cheating on you doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for you, he just might be ignorant of the respect love deserves. And he could be game. An external can't just tell. And how long a relationship is is not what makes it worthy nor healthy.

Babe, here's not a place to seek such advise, nor from friends, or family members. The answer lies within you. Be still and be Frank with yourself. The reins to our lives should be held firm in our hands with GOD 's. Look on your inside, the answer is deep within. People's opinions don't count when it comes to your relationship. They have issues too, believe me.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by oribi(m): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2015
why go thru ur guy's phone? never do dat except u just wanna get burnt well u just got served
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 21, 2015
Really? You got all the info you needed to nail him by scrolling through his phone?

Babe, I don't know what to say, it is either you are a wizard or your boyfriend is not really a player, you decide.

If he is not a player, there's no point leaving him, forgive hime and move on with the relationship. And if you can smell foul play by scrolling through phones, this won't be the only relationship you would be walking away from.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" / Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! / Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.