Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (78643 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
You just haven't met the right person. And refrain yourself from classifying all girls as the same because all men are not the same.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
What signs do you think you see?

Why won't people stop deceiving themselves? Why are people le trying to be ignorant of little things that is as vital than anything?

What if the babe is pretending to be who you want her to be and after marriage, she start exhibiting some of the signs. What will you do?

So one should just go ahead and marry a lady even when its so evident that she displays some beviours that you know you don't like just because she didn't pretend or hide them during courtship right? I think the essence of posts like this is not to expose some behaviours just to aide people to pretend to their friends but for us to see how we can improve on ourselves, who we are and change for good. People can change for good but change in itself is a choice and not by force. If a lady pretends to be what she is not and begins to manifest who she is after the wedding, thats her problem. The choice is either to live with her or kick her out. Than live a life of slavery. Thanks.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by maryhaam(f): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

We are tired of hearing all these 'there re still some sound ladies, in our community' We are not new to that. Nairaland Scam hahahahahahhahaha. But sincerely speaking no lady is ready to watch her character and see the need to change for good. Even the ones here on N**r*L**d. All they want is just to pretend to be the best and make the ignorant guys believe that they are so many good ladies out there, there in the forest?. Do any mistake and maarry them haaaaaa your destiny is gone.
One thing I notice which is a big problem among the youth is 'Character deformation' if every one of us is ready and willing to come out of him/herself and watch the real you in you and work on yourself daily to improve on every aspect of your life. Be ready to see your faults when fingers are pointing at you. Be your best critic and be ready to take responsibility for your actions and be ready to take corrections, then you and I will be a better boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, fiancee, husband and wife. As far as all these are lacking, we will continue failing and running to Nairaland to complain. Thanks.
Pls read and stop complaining that my article is too long. Lol.
Lool it's actually cut across hope you know,the lucky ones are still privilege to meet the few sane ones,nairaland is not n harbinger of good people,but some of us know our fruit sir and our reasoning differ ,all the best.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Men with so much Issues eh..! Una wahala too much.!

A girl who truly likes and loves a guy will never portrate those signs. Humans eh, we tend to love those who doesn't love us. At the end, the feeling is one sided.

But wait o, If she doesn't demand, they will say somebody is giving her outside, if she spends on the guy, they will say she's only pretending to be nice and it's signs of desperation.

If she start talking, the guy will term her as someone who talks too much. For the sake of God, what else can a woman do to please a man?

If a girl doesn't introduce you to her family, e mean say she no like you to that extent! Probably, you've been the one forcing yourself on her! Same goes to her not calling you and saying some irrelevant things.

And what is the guy suppose to do, no be to find him way And seek for another until he get what he want in a babe.

#fact#

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
WINDSOW:
I presume u Love her well.U need to start taming her fiercely on being materialistic.Let her knw that u can't marry a woman who is materialistic. Start tutoring her abt the future n don't always be too gentle on her.40% play,60% seriousness else THE FUTURE na the KOKO.
My mum ll always tell me that A man who marries a materialistic woman ll neva having a savings
Thats true. Just like one of my acquintances whose wife wanted to eat, drink and dress the best dresses in the world. Any time the idea of building their own family house came up, the wife would do every thing within her powers to frustrate the man because she felt that idea was a threat to her materialistic tendencies. Not even minding the huge sums the husband was spending on house rent yearly. The bitter truth is that when you marry such a wife. They never use their own money for the progress of the family, all they do is just to concentrate on your hard earned money. The day you want to support your family is the day their budget will outgrow the usual. No support whatsoever. God bless all the good women in Nigeria and may He also bless and favour their children to enjoy successful marriage lives. Amen!
Sincerely speaking I love and appreciate when I see a man and woman living happily (not necessarily as wealthy) as a husband and wife. Such testimonies are scarce anyway.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hey, I'm a lady....and I understand how we reason. The truth is that, when a lady show those signs, it means you've been the only one loving while she's busy loving someone else.

When you see those signs as a man, what are you suppose to do? Drop her! (easier said than done) But do you think it will be easy? When your whole heart is into the relationship. When you only see the good side of her. When it is outsider who are seeing her as d wrong person for you.

Do you know how it hurt to love somebody who doesn't love you in return? No matter what he/she does, I swear, you will over look it.

So all these signs doesn't mean anything to a guy /lady who has a one sided relationship. (meaning the feelings is not reciprocal)

Orkpekyandega:

So one should just go ahead and marry a lady even when its so evident that she displays some beviours that you know you don't like just because she didn't pretend or hide them during courtship right? I think the essence of posts like this is not to expose some behaviours just to aide people to pretend to their friends but for us to see how we can improve on ourselves, who we are and change for good. People can change for good but change in itself is a choice and not by force. If a lady pretends to be what she is not and begins to manifest who she is after the wedding, thats her problem. The choice is either to live with her or kick her out. Than live a life of slavery. Thanks.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by viju17(f): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
iampartyboy:
1. She demands excessively and never spend her money on you: [/b]so many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she'll say she don't have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!!

[b]2. She never talk to you about marriage or children:
If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she'll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don't have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative.

3. You've already introduced her to your family and you are yet to meet any of her siblings: if you have introduced her to your parents and sibling and she didn't bother to let you even speak to her siblings on phone or meet them then she's not thinking about marrying you. She's just using you till she gets who she wants.

4. She won't call you: I dated a girl back then that forbids calling me or else she needs something or will need something soon from me. That's when she'll try to act friendly and caring. She won't call on a normal day and if I asked why she didn't call she'll say she didn't have credit. That's another way of saying I should send her card.

5. She's fond of saying "your wife go suffer" : Guys take note. If your girlfriend is fond of saying this then she's not thinking of being your wife. You are just together for the main time.

6. She don't apologise when she's wrong: if your girlfriend feels too proud to apologise after a misunderstanding even when it's glaring that she's wrong. She's always feeling like "shebi if you go I have other guys toasting me on bbm and are even better than you". She doesn't love you and won't marry you

7. She's not proud of you: if she don't tell her friends about you when they're having their discussions then she ain't feeling you. Even when you ge her a present she'll rather ask you the price and when her friends ask her about it she'll rather tell them the price she bought it than telling them you bought it for her.lol... bro you're not getting married

8. She's not appreciative: if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her or she's fond of saying "what are you doing for me?" bro she's not ready to marry you. Start looking for an alternative now.

9. She's not humble: if she thinks/act like she's doing you a favour by dating you then she won't marry you bro. Go and look for you size....lol

10. Last but not the least. If she's pregnant for you but can't keep it for no reason: she'll tell you she's not ready or come up with excuses not that you are not capable but she just want to get rid of it Kuz she didn't love you nor planning to marry you.

If your BOO possesses 50% of this then you have entered one chance siiiiince. Don't say you're not warned

she will start accusing you of cheating when she fully know that you are not.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Splendidee(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its better u quit her 1st before she dumps u.then u will be proud to say i quit the mother fucker.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Hey, I'm a lady....and I understand how we reason. The truth is that, when a lady show those signs, it means you've been the only one loving while she's busy loving someone else.

When you see those signs as a man, what are you suppose to do? Drop her! (easier said than done) But do you think it will be easy? When your whole heart is into the relationship. When you only see the good side of her. When it is outsider who are seeing her as d wrong person for you.

Do you know how it hurt to love somebody who doesn't love you in return? No matter what he/she does, I swear, you will over look it.

So all these signs doesn't mean anything to a guy /lady who has a one sided relationship. (meaning the feelings is not reciprocal)

I appreciate your sincere and matured response here. However, as someone who cherishes the future and loves to be real, I wouldn't continue with such a relationship no matter how beautiful, attractive and b**bs loaded a lady might be. There are certain behaviours I must not endure no matter how beautiful you are. Because by the time she begins to display those ugly side of hers, the fire that boils down my heart will prevent me from seeing any thing good in her. Thanks.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
What if you are the only one having this emotional feeling towards her and she's not returning your affection and what if you think you can change her

Orkpekyandega:

I appreciate your sincere and matured response here. However, as someone who cherishes the future and loves to be real, I wouldn't continue with such a relationship no matter how beautiful, attractive and b**bs loaded a lady might be. There are certain behaviours I must not endure no matter how beautiful you are. Because by the time she begins to display those ugly side of hers, the fire that boils down my heart will prevent me from seeing any thing good in her. Thanks.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
You haven't see the right person. Don't give up yet. There are chick's who are more better than some.!

benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Mhizizzy(f): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nawa o
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by wristbangle: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Superb write up OP. Woow!
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by peteradamu: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
nice observation.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by francizy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
lyntiffany:
when are you going to stop ? cheesy francizyromanus.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't panic, this fish I was about to catch was meant for my paddy Whynothetruth.. grin
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by luuvee(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
6xty6ix tanx for dis thread infact I dey owe u 5mins kiss..
Dis is a serious problem Ooo, no gal wants to stand by a struggling guy, they all want where its rosy sometimes I feel like marriage is pointless because you can hardly find a girl that loves you truely, because wen ur struggling they run away from you but come around when you ve made it. Its really crazy one is tempted to start considering just getting a baby mama dat will just give birth to ur children and Bleep marriage.. It really hurt wen these gals behave in such a very silly and stupid way thinking they are smart. I guess its high time we start teaching dem serious lessons and leave dem wallowing in their foolishness and stupidity...bitches
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by yokka(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
lyntiffany:
you've just said it all but will blame the guys also cos they tend to lick the àss of girls that are flashy but numbskull upstairs leaving the smart, humble and the intelligent ones that comes their way. Sometimes I wonder what could be the reason ?
I just gave the key to the world, anybody that still goes for the beautiful dumbass does that at his own detriment.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
What if you are the only one having this emotional feeling towards her and she's not returning your affection and what if you think you can change her
Hope you don't mean change after marriage?
I will not force any woman to love me. If you don't love me its ok. Life still continues. May be we are not meant to be together.
My sister I can't live just to continue to woo a woman up and down. I have so many other things to do. Thanks
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by paulo220(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks
create a thread for this,then I will comment. Thanks
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
HMMMMMM!

I no fit continue this kind dicusssion again but I pray you find who will love you as much. As you love her!

All the best though.!

Orkpekyandega:

I will not force any woman to love me. If you don't love me its ok. Life still continues. May be we are not meant to be together.
My sister I can't live just to continue to woo a woman up and down. I have so many other things to do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
HMMMMMM!

I no fit continue this kind dicusssion again but I pray you find who will love you as much. As you love her!

All the best though.!

Thanks a million. May God grant you His deep and secret love and peace in your marriage life.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Vokians(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
cos one man's lie-lie story maybe another person's true-true story.

Shalom! [/quote]like this
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
iampartyboy:
1. She demands excessively and never spend her money on you: [/b]so many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she'll say she don't have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!!

[b]2. She never talk to you about marriage or children:
If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she'll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don't have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative.

3. You've already introduced her to your family and you are yet to meet any of her siblings: if you have introduced her to your parents and sibling and she didn't bother to let you even speak to her siblings on phone or meet them then she's not thinking about marrying you. She's just using you till she gets who she wants.

4. She won't call you: I dated a girl back then that forbids calling me or else she needs something or will need something soon from me. That's when she'll try to act friendly and caring. She won't call on a normal day and if I asked why she didn't call she'll say she didn't have credit. That's another way of saying I should send her card.

5. She's fond of saying "your wife go suffer" : Guys take note. If your girlfriend is fond of saying this then she's not thinking of being your wife. You are just together for the main time.

6. She don't apologise when she's wrong: if your girlfriend feels too proud to apologise after a misunderstanding even when it's glaring that she's wrong. She's always feeling like "shebi if you go I have other guys toasting me on bbm and are even better than you". She doesn't love you and won't marry you

7. She's not proud of you: if she don't tell her friends about you when they're having their discussions then she ain't feeling you. Even when you ge her a present she'll rather ask you the price and when her friends ask her about it she'll rather tell them the price she bought it than telling them you bought it for her.lol... bro you're not getting married

8. She's not appreciative: if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her or she's fond of saying "what are you doing for me?" bro she's not ready to marry you. Start looking for an alternative now.

9. She's not humble: if she thinks/act like she's doing you a favour by dating you then she won't marry you bro. Go and look for you size....lol

10. Last but not the least. If she's pregnant for you but can't keep it for no reason: she'll tell you she's not ready or come up with excuses not that you are not capable but she just want to get rid of it Kuz she didn't love you enough nor planning to marry you.

If your BOO possesses 50% of this then you have entered one chance siiiiince. Don't say you're not warned

I won't talk to a man about marriage or bearing his children except he has proposed to me.
If he has't proposed to me of course I will 'your wife'
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by omomummy13: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
6ty6ix:
if you are broke and boring she's not going to think abt geting married to you unless she is over 35

ABSOLUTELY TRUE.....................emphasis on ''absolutely''[sub][/sub]
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks.

Orkpekyandega:

Thanks a million. May God grant you His deep and secret love and peace in your marriage life.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by kingenry(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I just tire...if I block am nw, she go start to dey call me unnecesarily.. I jus duno why I keep meetin d wrong set of girls...
I feel like laughing in swahili grin grin grin. Bros dx one Don turn Mario, I tell you
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Youngpo413: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
MzThormi:

I wonder what a right thinking guy will be looking at, still sticking wt Dis kinda girl. undecided
tight pusy
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by belac: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Maybe number 3
Dont Like meeting parentsas gf not a good look in my opinion
since it doesn't really mean you're not interested in getting marry to him, the write up is not applicable to you then.....
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Youngpo413: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
sicobamty2:
My u guys taking girls matter so sewious dan God matter, women are so useless now except my mummy
lol
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
coldFLARES1:
You seem to underestimate d danger materialism poses 4 a union especially when d culprit lacks d means to pick d bills. A materialistic woman would earn tons of money and still ensure that her husband pays for maggi. Perhaps you need to undertand that the young man, though jobless, is aspiring to pursue his PhD and as such is not being encouraged but stampeded. Three things can follow from his story: 1) she'll dump him when he is unable to sustain the monthly stipend. 2)they would get married if things get better soon enough. 3)she'd drive him into debts with her lifestyle when they get married and send him to a premature death. Love is overrated. Couples divorce, yet some die, yet members of the former union still move ahead to love again! Materialism is a red flag!

People like you are supposed to live long. U get wisdom no b smal.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by piagetskinner(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Womanology ; a course that even professors still battle with #hmmmmm
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by coldFLARES1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
[/b]
People like you are supposed to live long. U get wisdom no b smal.
Thanks bruv. not a lotta folks would remain sane if they experience the wreck some of us went through, hence the advise. All women are capable of louing when it's all good but when loyalty comes with a condition, bolt!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.