Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) (26323 Views)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by olillywales(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
More help came for Mrs Ruth Uche, the abandoned mother of triple set of twins, as a humanitarian organization called Voice of Divine Truth Int’l Outreach, (aka Voice of Change Network) gave her a cash donation, and offered her 2nd set of twins scholarship from primary to university level.

This came on the heels of the Speaker’s visit and the Governor’s kind gesture to her. Sitting in her dimly lit one room which doubled as her bedroom and her sitting room, the President of the group, Mr Gregory Azemobor expressed gratitude to God for the life of the children and their mother. He also stressed the fact that the children need to be given a future. He also called on well-meaning Nigerians to do what they can in supporting this woman and her six children.

Ruth who earns a paltry N10,000 monthly salary as a teacher in a daycare Centre narrated her ordeal of sending her children to school. According to her, the children’s fees is N10,000 per child, but thanks to the management of the school who asked her to pay N5,000 instead. She narrated how she uses her two months’ salary to pay her four children’s fees. As for the books and feeding, she says she teaches an evening class of six children who pays her #1,000 each monthly, which brings in additional #6,000 for the feeding and the upkeep of the family.

The question is ’how can #6,000 cater for the needs of a growing family of seven?’ Ruth is only one of such people in our society who needs to be shown love. Let’s not wait for the government. You can do something no matter how little, to make life easier for someone.- Austin Edoho

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-group-offers-cash-and.html

Cc: lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
triple twins, WOW.
wetin the man still dey find inside the woman after two set of twins.
some men sha...

9 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
The husband of the woman did not behave like a real MAN.

11 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Burger01(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2015
The husband better return home asap angry

Make this mama twins tell us what she's been feeding on. I want twins! smiley

12 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
So sweet
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by davidodesanmi: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Bravo
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by lekjons(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
say YES to family planning!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
I'm happy for her.

5 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Shaadey: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Ejire so alakisa donigba aso

Anything you win na #Godwin

10 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by intergral(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2015
The needy...
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by klins4213(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2015
K
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Almighty God will reward them all handsomely.

6 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by timilehing(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
She should have stopped giving birth on the second set of twins.

Even comfortable people rarely go beyond three kids these days.

I don't get why struggling people keep rolling out kids like they are passing out urine. Then later start asking for help.

Government needs to intensify the family planning campaign. People need to make educated choices when it comes to churning out kids.

31 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Nice. That give me more urge to hustle hard So I give bigger biggergerr beggergerishtically
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by abrahym(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
This is miraculous
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by ozo13(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Shaadey:
Ejire so alakisa donigba aso

Anything you win na #Godwin
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
That husband is quite useless,nd dis d height of irresponsiblility....

Wen u were depositing d SEMEM

Where were we?
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by cheddahboy(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
I think this thing is pre planned between the woman and her husband who ran away, watch this space, mark my word, he will soon return.

Modified>>>

My Word have come to past

www.nairaland.com/2439980/man-abandoned-wife-twins-speaks

6 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Wimspeter(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
God bless the children, the mother, the supporters + the runaway husband.

2 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by temibanks(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
if God go bless person, som doors got to close b4 God open better door.

the husband run frm respinsibility now God has taken over the responsibty.

#ireakari

4 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by udysweet(f): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Thank God for bringing succour her way,hubby be biting his nails in regret now. But all good,I'm sure he'll be accepted wit open arms wen he eventually comes back home to her. As for me,twins are double blessings. By d way,me I want triple blessings,so na triplets I want at a go jare,I no wan waste time,I wan born all at once#DearFutureHubbyDontRunAwayBeforeWeGetMarriedMbok,lol!

7 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Edywalex: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Twins ar alwas a set of blessing because they always bring fortune to family.
IamDino:
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
And I hope she doesn't open her legs again.

6 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by swizzdre(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
This will soon start trending.... Born and run
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Burger01:
The husband better return home asap angry

Make this mama twins tell us what she's been feeding on. I want twins! smiley
his return would end these efforts. think.

1 Like

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
I love twins... God abeg dash me one, 1 boy and 1 girl and give me plenty money to care for dem..In Jesus Name I prayed Amen

7 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by JayB11(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
I may be wrong as well but it seems like the husband isn't a blessing to the wife and kids, his absence wiped away their tears. That's God working. I don't think the guy above me is a male.

1 Like

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Chinom(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
This is too much fertility. So, every time she's pregnant she gives birth to twins. Good to know that she's getting help. Hope she will not get pregnant again.

1 Like

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
After dis one, u sef close ur legs/yansch...e don do. If u try am again, na anoda set of twins be dat...Nobody go pity u again o.

4 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2015
The woman husband never come back?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.