Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) (26350 Views)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by swizzdre(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2015
PUSH1:
And I hope she doesn't open her legs again.
why won't she, she is entitled to it
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2015
God that shows mercy when life is messed up..Thesame God different Day.

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Burger01(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
ferdimako:

his return would end these efforts. think.
Ha! These efforts better end than raise fatherless children!.... Think bruh smiley
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Chinom(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
JayB11:
I may be wrong as well but it seems like the husband isn't a blessing to the wife and kids, his absence wiped away their tears. That's God working.

I can assure you that he will come back after all the donations have been made. No be Lagos them live ?. Hubby wan raise money to open one biz.

These situations are sometimes arranged in Lasgidi.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by hazyfm: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
THIS THREAD JUST MADE MY DAY
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
swizzdre:
why won't she, she is entitled to it

And she would keep begging for aids while struggling to take care of those kids.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by kennyman200(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Thank God for her...
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Uulovers(f): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Very huge thanks to the group.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by UdohOby(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
If she had been the one taking Care of the family all those while, why did the lazy man runaway? He must be regretting his immature action by now. Thank God for not allowing the poor woman to be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by allcomage: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
They should just go and tie up her womb as they may not this good will if another set comes.large family is no longer sustainable with present economic situation in the country.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
am sure the man is on his way home from whatever hole he crawled inside
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by JayB11(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Chinom:

I can assure you that he will come back after all the donations have been made. No be Lagos them live ?. Hubby wan raise money to open one biz.

These situations are sometimes arranged in Lasgidi.
LWKMD... What a perfect trick will it be if what You say actually happens.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by myrates: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2015
DollyParton1:
She should have stopped giving birth on the second set of twins.

Even comfortable people rarely go beyond three kids these days.

I don't get why struggling people keep rolling out kids like they are passing out urine. Then later start asking for help.

Government needs to intensify the family planning campaign. People need to make educated choice when it comes to churning out kids.
So on point
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by sellYourCar: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Nice one. Her oga go quick return now...........and they'll live happily ever after smiley

Meanwhile see cars - www.sellyourcar.com.ng
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by richidinho(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
The husband go soon appear now
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by back2sender: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
cheddahboy:
I think this thing is pre planned between the woman and her husband who ran away, watch this space, mark my word, he will soon return.

I learnt they are Igbos. if naa another tribe Igbos for don begin yab them sey dem no fit take care of their own.

Thank God for LAGOS STATE but this couple have a State they come from and a GOVERNOR
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
That is how God bless people!!
The annoying thing now is that the lazy man will come running back apologising....

1 Like

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Children are blessing. Children will always be blessing. God bless Mrs Uche and her family.

Mr Uche are you still ashamed? Please come home and apologise. Your wife and children are waiting for you. She has forgiven you so forgive yourself.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Richman15: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2015
IamDino:
The husband of the woman did not behave like a real MAN,He acted like a TRANSGENDER(woman to male).
It is Better to RUNAWAY than to Commit SUICIDE. My U not find yrself in such situation of POVERTY.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by zonties1(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2015
buh wait o I smell somtin here, had it been d 3rd pair of twins is not delivered, nobody will recognise dem not to talk of help frm above....
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by bayusdipe(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2015
don't u think the man on RED top also need help at all?
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Mehn, this women don get money oo..nd recognition....
Governor, Speaker, nw a Group cheesy
chaii....u sure say she nd her husband no plan am grin...i no trust anybody 4 naija oo...
The husle is real..
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by olalat(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
I apreciat d fact that she is not lazy.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Triple twins?
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by global07(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
The idiot husband go soon run come back as people are coming to help his wife and kids. He would definitely say it's the devils work
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by kukuruku156(f): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2015
bayusdipe:
don't u think the man on RED top also need help at all?

Una don start.

Great gesture by the group. I hope and pray they are able to follow through on their promises.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Uche Chukwu
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by nicerichard05: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
olillywales:

The question is ’how can #6,000 cater for the needs of a growing family of seven?’ Ruth is only one of such people in our society who needs to be shown love. Let’s not wait for the government. You can do something no matter how little, to make life easier for someone.- Austin Edoho

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-group-offers-cash-and.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Op u nor well oo, ow can u sayy a family of seven Wetn con happen to the woman husband? Hmmmm na wa o
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2015
IamDino:
The husband of the woman did not behave like a real MAN,He acted like a TRANSGENDER(woman to male).
what are you trying to say, that it is women that behave like that not men abi? continue undecided
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Dat her smile in d last pic tho cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
udysweet:
Thank God for bringing succour her way,hubby be biting his nails in regret now. But all good,I'm sure he'll be accepted wit open arms wen he eventually comes back home to her. As for me,twins are double blessings. By d way,me I want triple blessings,so na triplets I want at a go jare,I no wan waste time,I wan born all at once#DearFutureHubbyDontRunAwayBeforeWeGetMarriedMbok,lol!
Of course, she said she'll accept him if he comes back
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Chinom(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
back2sender:

I learnt they are Igbos. if naa another tribe Igbos for don begin yab them sey dem no fit take care of their own.

Thank God for LAGOS STATE but this couple have a State they come from and a GOVERNOR

You are a complete E.diot. An insecure Ofe-mmanu bushman suffering from severe inferiority complex. That Igbos are doing well compared with other tribes in Nigeria does not mean that Igbos don't have poor people. There are poor people all over the world.

And what the hell do you mean by " this couple have a state they come from". They are Lagosians. Period. the children were all born in Lagos state. The entire family will make all their contributions to the Lagos state government. Who told you Lagos belongs to you ? !!. Now Bleep off to your farm in Osun or Ekiti state and leave Lagos matter to Lagosians. Immigrant goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.