Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) (26349 Views)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2015
when the blessing is too much......
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Surejobsng(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Ok i hear
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Burger01:

Ha! These efforts better end than raise fatherless children!.... Think bruh smiley
Father without cash....agbero children and olosho!
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by chyogoo(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
God bless your kind heart,for coming to the aid of the woman and children.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2015
love the kids
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Burger01(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2015
ferdimako:

Father without cash....agbero children and olosho!
Not the way I see it. Some of us grew up with poor parents and yet we turned good and better in life. In any case, the children need their father. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by RJayson(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The woman husband never come back?
He's not needed anymore, if he comes back they may just decide to withdraw all the benefits. #Badluck
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by GBAGAAUN(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2015
She just borning twins twins twins everywhere. Na wa o but thank God sha for the help that come for her smiley
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by crisycent: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
triple twins, WOW.
wetin the man still dey find inside the woman after two set of twins.
some men sha...

He dey find him watch wen lost!
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Glomoni: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2015
cheddahboy:
I think this thing is pre planned between the woman and her husband who ran away, watch this space, mark my word, he will soon return.

Planned what ? So u expected him to run forever, make use of your brain instead of ass!
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
The woman nko? Person no dey lock shop?

Dharniel:
triple twins, WOW.
some men sha...
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Madam, when you hubby returns back to you (as I am sure he will after he realizes all the showers of blessings that has been raining on you), open you legs again for him without practicing family planning o. And make your silly life choices that of the world to shoulder. Ignoramus. tongue
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by chomytex(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Some childless couples would do everthing to have a child..wt a world!
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by maestroz: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
triple twins, WOW.
some men sha...
E dey drill for oil well. The man go still do after all buhari made 4attempts at presidency before he got it.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by ugoezeik(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
triple twins, WOW.
some men sha...
so really sound lik unsound man. wetin man dey find inside his own married wife? ur argument should hav been: y didn't he do family planing. so na ur sis he for dey com Bleep abi? guy grow up
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2015
ugoezeik:
so really sound lik unsound man. wetin man dey find inside his own married wife? ur argument should hav been: y didn't he do family planing. so na ur sis he for dey com Bleep abi? guy grow up

you should apply contextual meaning to my post not otherwise...
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Krasid(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Good job.May God bless their good deeds.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Please Mr runaway husband come back home. Come stay with the twins you called to life. Bleeping is sweet and easy but what follows is .........
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by zudozz: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2015
And I ve being praying 2 God n begging my wife 2 have twins or triplet 4 me.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by pat077: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Anybody who needs a twins shld consult the man immediately.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2015
THANK JAH!
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank God fr d great gesture shw to her n her kids...Hmmmn, it's well cool
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Awesomeking: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
So sweet
cash and schorlarship get taste??
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by sunsewa: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
DollyParton1:
She should have stopped giving birth on the second set of twins.

Even comfortable people rarely go beyond three kids these days.

I don't get why struggling people keep rolling out kids like they are passing out urine. Then later start asking for help.

Government needs to intensify the family planning campaign. People need to make educated choice when it comes to churning out kids.

Guess the way u sounds abt it shows ur not a married lady,but should it be ur married, then u did not marry the type of guy that love bleeping always, and hate going it with CD,but rather play withdrawal method, which is not always reliable due to few factors. meanwhile abortion is out of it due health and religious reasons,while the uterus blocking or turning stuff carries her own health and societal implications,and to sums it up,frequent bleeping is to be blame.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by sunsewa: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice one from the kind hearted group.
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by elohorayodele: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
what was she planning to give birth to/for after having 4 mouths to feed ? shocked
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Jamean(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
DollyParton1:
She should have stopped giving birth on the second set of twins.

Even comfortable people rarely go beyond three kids these days.

I don't get why struggling people keep rolling out kids like they are passing out urine. Then later start asking for help.

Government needs to intensify the family planning campaign. People need to make educated choice when it comes to churning out kids.

I thought I was the only one who had this view. As in what is their problem actually. Why give birth beyond what you can be responsible for. Is sex the only thing they have to enjoy in their marriage
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
The husband go be like,my darling,shey u see say my strategy work,if to say I no run now,all these people no go dash us things and money...if I be the wife hen, the kin slap wey I go give am go make am loose focus
Re: Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) by moshould(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
D husband will be watching d news, very soon d guy go fall in....i understand naija guys wella.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.