Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46487 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by shalomm: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
sisnowee:
U guys have said it all about Islam, we that leave with them in the northern Nigeria know it all, they have categorically said Christians r infidels n we are just like Chicken, i.e staying with Chicken doesn't stop U from slaughtering it. When U hear Muslim man saying this, be careful, watch Ur back, he or she can stab U with knife at anytime. I have never seen or hear someone fighting for his creator, is like tom n jerry, whereby Jerry will draw n the drawing will go n be fighting Tom on his behalf(jerry), it doesn't make sense.

However, I always blame our parents who allow them to penetrate into their nose, I do tell my neighbors who r Muslims, u can't trampled on me, do me i do u, it was b4 when our parents will say leave it for GOD, we children of this generation will not take that shet,And they know us from southern Kaduna, is just unfortunate they infiltrated into all the Arm Forces in the country, they are the ones controlling weaponry n that's Y the FG find it difficult to control them. I wish they can allow us to face each other, n do the dame fight face to face, even if they have guns but when it start soldiers will come n intervene.
guy you dey vex ooooo, But then, it has been written that Christians will face persecution. no point fighting
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
J
ibrokola:

Good. Now will you please stop acting as though your religion is so peaceful?

First and foremost the Crusades was a military and not religious operation to stop advancing Arab bandits.

If your goat farking Arab masters never attacked Europe they won't have been no crusade.

And for your info, Christianity was the dominant religion before Islam accross the middle east and north Africa.

How do you think Islam replaced Christianity? Was it through peaceful prolyetization or by violent jihad?

Stop denying the criminal heritage of your satanic religion.

5 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by pmc01(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Trying to understand Islam as a non-Muslim is similar to trying to see the irony in George Owerll's futuristic totalarian state.

Every thing they (Muslims) tell you about their religion is the exact opposite.

Why do you think they are all so obsessed with telling any one that cares to listen to them that "Islam is Peace" ?

You are indeed an 'intelligent illiterate'.

You paint Islam as been all about violence and killing non-Muslims, yet you are still alive, despite having over a billion Muslims around with the sole pre-occupation of killing you?

You are wonderfully a dunce!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by eightsin(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
What is it sir?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
I dont plan on proving you wrong, tired of explaining things with no avail today...Ill just keep my ground, but I will gladly tell you everything you just said now are things you heard, you have not the slightest clue what they are abt...in short I changed my mind. Lemme prove you wrong on all.

j1mmy:

Peace = raping a 9 year old girl called Aisha

The idea to match Aisha with Muhammad was suggested by Khawlah bint Hakim...dunno what rape means in your English, but she was legally bethroted to him

Peace = telling your followers their duty is to forcefully convert others

There shall be no compulsion in acceptance of the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in false gods and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:256

also
To you be your religion, and to me mine.
-Surah Al Kaafiruun 109:6

Peace = killing anyone who leaves your filthy religion
same goes with the bible on this one bro

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.
"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. "So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Peace = using over 100 verses to ask for the death of unbelievers
LIES LIES LIES
I need proof bro

Peace = raping the wives of prisoners in front of the prisoners
LIES...the only truth I see here is that ones slave can be the equivalent of a wife to a man, he can have sex with her, she can bear him children.

Peace = is telling your followers to deceive using lies any discussed facts about your religion
lier, only allowed to lie to protect one's life, e.g. you prolly meet Christians that decide to take revenge for what boko haram has caused, den dey ask u if u are a Muslim in order to kill you, you are allowed to lie, as being a Christian to save your life.

Peace = leaving behind a legacy that the civilized world sees as a repugnant villian.
That my BRO is terrorism, not Islam in anyway, Islamic banking is fast rising in many developed economies of the world,
Most Islamic nations radiate the beauty of a civilized world much more than most non-Islamic ones, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Dubai, being a few examples

Mohammed is an ancient version of cave terrorist Abu Musab Al-Zaqawi - a butcher!
and if Mohammed was alive today a drone would have dropped a 500 pound bomb on his head.
This...is your opinion, you aren't God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Ephemmm: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.

These law existed before the advent of Christ Jesus: if all these laws still have supremacy, the coming of Jesus Christ is in vein. #loveyourneightbourasyourself#

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awesomeking:
actually you are wrong,the prophets last message was do not oppress and do not be oppressed

so basically my brother,you are saying boko haram is wrong for fighting war trying to take control of a territory
but biafra fighters,soldiers and supporters are right for doing exactly the same thing??-is that what u mean??

give me the koran verse or hadith that says mohamed said what u are saying *opening my koran and hadiths*.
....waiting for u
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
pmc01:

You are indeed an 'intelligent illiterate'.

You paint Islam as been all about violence and killing non-Muslims, yet you are still alive, despite having over a billion Muslims around with the sole pre-occupation of killing you?

You are wonderfully a dunce!

Lol. I can never die in the hands of a heathen illiterate Muslim scum.

Rather I will be the one to cross the Red Sea from Abyssinia from where I will polverize that satanic perch stone in Mecca to dust.

4 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Awesomeking: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blackfire:

give me the koran verse or hadith that says mohamed said what u are saying *opening my koran and hadiths*.
....waiting for u
i wont lie to you,i dont know the hadith,i read the english version of the quran and i dont bother memorising verses because i dont go about preaching islam to people in the streets or in their homes

but the lastmessage the prophet gave to his followers before he died was "do not oppress and do not be oppressed"
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by kuroben4real: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
No! It is
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by limamintruth: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:
I dont plan on proving you wrong, tired of explaining things with no avail today...Ill just keep my ground, but I will gladly tell you everything you just said now are things you heard, you have not the slightest clue what they are abt...in short I changed my mind. Lemme prove you wrong on all.

The idea to match Aisha with Muhammad was suggested by Khawlah bint Hakim...dunno what rape means in your English, but she was legally bethroted to him

There shall be no compulsion in acceptance of the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in false gods and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:256

also
To you be your religion, and to me mine.
-Surah Al Kaafiruun 109:6

same goes with the bible on this one bro

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.
"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. "So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

LIES LIES LIES
I need proof bro

LIES...the only truth I see here is that ones slave can be the equivalent of a wife to a man, he can have sex with her, she can bear him children.

lier, only allowed to lie to protect one's life, e.g. you prolly meet Christians that decide to take revenge for what boko haram has caused, den dey ask u if u are a Muslim in order to kill you, you are allowed to lie, as being a Christian to save your life.

That my BRO is terrorism, not Islam in anyway, Islamic banking is fast rising in many developed economies of the world,
Most Islamic nations radiate the beauty of a civilized world much more than most non-Islamic ones, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Dubai, being a few examples

This...is your opinion, you aren't God.

The Biblical verses you quoted above were meant for the 'Isrealites' only; & not all believers.

The old testament solely discusses events in respect to the old covenant between God and the Isrealites alone.

God referred to them as His people; hence, they were to serve as role models to all other nations. That was why God placed a high standard for them to keep.

Those are instructions for the nation of isreal; & not all christians/believers.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Muhammad was a military leader, laying siege to towns, massacring the men, raping their women, enslaving their children, and taking the property of others as his own.  On several occasions he rejected offers of surrender from the besieged inhabitants and even butchered captives.  He actually inspired his followers to battle when they did not feel it was right to fight, promising them slaves and booty if they did and threatening them with Hell if they did not.  Muhammad allowed his men to rape traumatized women captured in battle, usually on the very day their husbands and family members were slaughtered. 

It is important to emphasize that, for the most part, Muslim armies waged aggressive campaigns, and the religion's most dramatic military conquests were made by the actual companions of Muhammad in the decades following his death.  The early Islamic principle of warfare was that the civilian population of a town was to be destroyed (ie. men executed, women and children taken as slaves) if they defended themselves and resisted Islam. 
Pls can i have some references to all these claptrap u put up?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Primme(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
'Allahu Akbar' is a language, is Arab, anybody can understand & speak it, even a non-muslim. And also, Islam is a religion practiced by many people while muslim is a person that practices Islam as a religion, individually. So I just don't understand why people continue to see & be using a shortcoming of a muslim to judge Islam.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ibrokola(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
J

First and foremost the Crusades was a military and not religious operation to stop advancing Arab bandits.

If your goat farking Arab masters never attacked Europe they won't have been no crusade.

And for your info, Christianity was the dominant religion before Islam accross the middle east and north Africa.

How do you think Islam replaced Christianity? Was it through peaceful prolyetization or by violent jihad?

Stop denying the criminal heritage of your satanic religion.
#PainedIslamophobe. I only have one simple response for you tongue. :https://www.nairaland.com/2439607/there-biblical-support-country-human.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
Pls can i have some references to all these claptrap u put up?

Sure why not.

Here you go
http://goatse.info/

Enjoy
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
princejenks:
i have issues with muslims trying to quote scriptures they know little about but try to interpret literally like they are reading a book. Scriptures should be interpreted within a proper context. If christians were not so tolerant i wonder what the world would have been like with the way muslims blaspheme against christian beliefs even without provocation. Now a christian means to be christ like,christ brought the gospel which is seen in the new testament. He preached more about love for one's neighbor as one's self and not emphasy on old testament's principle of an eye for an eye which muslims still hold on to.

Lemme narrate this short story to you.

One day the Prophet(SAW) was in the mosque with some of his followers, there was a particular non-believer that would always come to the Mosque to urinate...I mean, inside the Mosque. The first time he did this, the Prophet's followers cautioned him to stop, and were abt to go and use force on him, but He (SAW) stopped them, and told them to let him finish, so he asked someone to pour a bucket of water against the urine, and told the man that the Mosque was a place of prayer, and not filth. The man kept on with this act.
Until one day, he fell ill, and couldn't carry on his act.
Noticing this, the Prophet asked that he should be checked upon, on getting there they met the man ill, and greeted him safe recovery.

Is this an eye for an eye judgement?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by adeA1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
But which1 is betta? To forfeit hand for #5k or to forfeit one's live for the same amount?. Definitely the foma is betta. Its the betta1 cos it allows for these 2things:

1-it gives the victim the mind to reset his/her live anew and might be given the chance as we'll to repent thereby makin eternal lif . And;

2-it serves as a deterrent experience for whoseeva might also conceive the same idea of stealin in the future @ the sight of a man without his wrist. Cudnt u see the justificatn? That why Islam wll always be the best eva.

I keep on fidgetin when I notice i notice an elite is stll without islam.
Cutehector:
And if yu steal, ur hands will be chopped off... Is dat islam too? Did prophet mohammed include dat in his teachings? Wasn't he a prophet of peace? Am sure prophet mohammed must be so ashamed of islam whereva he is now...
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Primme:
'Allahu Akbar' is a language, is Arab, anybody can understand & speak it, even a non-muslim. And also, Islam is a religion practiced by many people while muslim is a person that practices Islam as a religion, individually. So I just don't understand why people continue to see & be using a shortcoming of a muslim to judge Islam.

Allah is not the same God of the Jews and Christians.

The word Allah predates Islam and was the god worshipped by the polytheist Arabs.

The origin of this name comes from the Arabic moon goddes Ali'aat which is believed to be the same as the old Summerian goddess known as Lilith, the first wife of Adam.

Mohammed lied that Mecca was the site of Abraham's altar to God when there is no singe archeological evidence to prove that Mohammed ever ventured into Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by carinmom(f): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blackfire:

how dare u dare me. It shows that u are the one who dont know anything about islam, but let me tutor u... Makah was a place, no a haven where u can bring any kind of god(s) and beliefs and nobody will question or molest u, from there grew a peaceful land where commerce, and different race lived... Suddenly mohamed came with his own god and beliefs(other people ve been preaching one god), nobody disturbed him, until he and his almajiris started terrorising the city,they ve no option to expel him and his co hort.... Before i continue do u accept this facts?

Oh really? I shouldn't have dignified you with a response, but i still urge you to research objectively about Islam, who knows you may see light in
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
adeA1:
But which1 is betta? To forfeit hand for #5k or to forfeit one's live for the same amount?. Definitely the foma is betta. Its the betta1 cos it allows for these 2things:

1-it gives the victim the mind to reset his/her live anew and might be given the chance as we'll to repent thereby makin eternal lif . And;

2-it serves as a deterrent experience for whoseeva might also conceive the same idea of stealin in the future @ the sight of a man without his wrist. Cudnt u see the justificatn? That why Islam wll always be the best eva.

I keep on fidgetin when I notice i notice an elite is stll without islam.
ade, I hav no problem wit islam, d problem is you muslims...
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by isaajibola(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
princenation:
Islam Religion Of Peace?? Like Hell lipsrsealed

You pasted half verses in the Quran and you think you're knowledgeable? The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who are unable to write or read but who are unable to learn, unlearn and re-learn.
If you want to know about Islam. Let's sit down and have a dialogue. There is no way Islam can be explained to you on Nairaland.
I know about my Religion and I can not feel ashamed about it. Am a Muslim
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by justianoo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Its really sad wen I see So called educated pple say rubbish abt Religion.Most of ur comment are just based on the hatred you guyz have towards the North.I really don't blame you guyz coz I'm so sure that if your parents had taut you lots well,den u won't be posting rubbish online.Am so disappointed in you guyz.Our dear Lord Jesus Christ taught us 2 never judge, u all ave broken dat commandment.D Islam u insult as a mata of fact just started raisn funds for Xtians in America 2 help re-build burnt churches.May the Almighty Forgive you all.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by carinmom(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blackfire:

how dare u dare me. It shows that u are the one who dont know anything about islam, but let me tutor u... Makah was a place, no a haven where u can bring any kind of god(s) and beliefs and nobody will question or molest u, from there grew a peaceful land where commerce, and different race lived... Suddenly mohamed came with his own god and beliefs(other people ve been preaching one god), nobody disturbed him, until he and his almajiris started terrorising the city,they ve no option to expel him and his co hort.... Before i continue do u accept this facts?

Oh really? I shouldn't have dignified you with a response, but i still urge you to research objectively about Islam, who knows you may even see light and stop castigating the religion out of bigotry?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Sure why not.

Here you go
http://goatse.info/

Enjoy
ALAS! Pele
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by munex007(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
I see how shallow your understanding of islam is,you probably copied that from somewhere without doing balance research..

Go and study the history of Prophet jihad carefully...He never lead an OFFENSIVE war all the war he fought was in DEFEND.

Come to think of it,do you think agression can change someone mind?..It was the sheer morals,humility and kindness of Prophet muhammed that made islam spread and never by the sword...

When we say islam is peaceful..Yes! It is because in remembrance of the Creator of the universe,by bowing the highest part of our body to the lowest dust we find that inner peace..

I understand islam is very misunderstood due to the actions of some group and indivduals but it will be so unfair to judge islam through action of a few muslims

This is what the Qur'an says on killing a man!

"If anyone kill a man it would be as if he killed the whole mankind and if he save a life it would be as if he saved all mankind (Chapter 5 verse 32 of the Holy Qur'an)

We don't force people to join islam..God give guidance not man..Even the prophet uncle died disbelieving..
There is no complusion in religion....." (Q2:256)

Boko haram doesn't represent Islam!!!!
WombRaiders:
The widely respected Dictionary of Islam defines Jihad as "A religious war with those who are unbelievers in the mission of Muhammad. It is an incumbent religious duty, established in the Qur'an and in the Traditions as a divine institution, and enjoined specially for the purpose of advancing Islam and of repelling evil from Muslims…

[Quoting from the Hanafi school, Hedaya, 2:140, 141.], "The destruction of the sword is incurred by infidels, although they be not the first aggressors, as appears from various passages in the traditions which are generally received to this effect."
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by quickly: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Of course na! This Islamophobes below me you need frog jump!

What u don't understand is for those in white their race or tribe is what they worship. But the jihadist is pure religion
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by justianoo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Its really sad wen I see So called educated pple say rubbish abt Religion.Most of ur comment are just based on the hatred you guyz have towards the North.I really don't blame you guyz coz I'm so sure that if your parents had taut you lots well,den u won't be posting rubbish online.Am so disappointed in you guyz.Our dear Lord Jesus Christ taught us 2 never judge, u all ave broken dat commandment.D Islam u insult as a mata of fact just started raisn funds for Xtians in America 2 help re-build burnt churches.May the Almighty Forgive you all..
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
munex007:
I see how shallow your understanding of islam is,you probably copied that from somewhere without doing balance research..

Go and study the history of Prophet jihad carefully...He never lead an OFFENSIVE war all the war he fought was in DEFEND.

Come to think of it,do you think agression can change someone mind?..It was the sheer morals,humility and kindness of Prophet muhammed that made islam spread and never by the sword...

When we say islam is peaceful..Yes! It is because in remembrance of the Creator of the universe,by bowing the highest part of our body to the lowest dust we find that inner peace..

I understand islam is very misunderstood due to the actions of some group and indivduals but it will be so unfair to judge islam through action of a few muslims

This is what the Qur'an says on killing a man!

"If anyone kill a man it would be as if he killed the whole mankind and if he save a life it would be as if he saved all mankind (Chapter 5 verse 32 of the Holy Qur'an)

We don't force people to join islam..God give guidance not man..Even the prophet uncle died disbelieving..
There is no complusion in religion....." (Q2:256)

Boko haram doesn't represent Islam!!!!

Islam as can be seen from how the Quaran is interpreted by your Muslim scholars is viewed as evolving from the earliest chapters to the final concluding chapters or verses representing the final interpretation. This is known as Abrogation where earlier verses which contradict later ones are discarded for the latest verse which appears in chronologal order.

Verses of goodwil towards Jews and Christians will later be replaced by verses of violence.

So next time you post any useless piece of peaceful verse in your Koran I will match it with the appropriate verse that will later abrogate it.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
carinmom:

Oh really? I shouldn't have dignified you with a response, but i still urge you to research objectively about Islam, who knows you may even see light and stop castigating the religion out of bigotry?

how can i castigate islam ? It is u who needs the light of common sense to touch u, and remove the bigotry in your life.
Asalam walaikum
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Lanretijani(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Muhammad was a military leader, laying siege to towns, massacring the men, raping their women, enslaving their children, and taking the property of others as his own.  On several occasions he rejected offers of surrender from the besieged inhabitants and even butchered captives.  He actually inspired his followers to battle when they did not feel it was right to fight, promising them slaves and booty if they did and threatening them with Hell if they did not.  Muhammad allowed his men to rape traumatized women captured in battle, usually on the very day their husbands and family members were slaughtered. 

It is important to emphasize that, for the most part, Muslim armies waged aggressive campaigns, and the religion's most dramatic military conquests were made by the actual companions of Muhammad in the decades following his death.  The early Islamic principle of warfare was that the civilian population of a town was to be destroyed (ie. men executed, women and children taken as slaves) if they defended themselves and resisted Islam. 
BUT BOKO HARAM FOLLOWING WHAT IS WRITTEN IN BIBLE -2 CHRONICLES 15:13 KILL THOSE ARE NOT BELIVE IN GOD OF ISRAEL. I SAMUEL 15:3..
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

The only difference between Muslim extremists like Bokos and so called peaceful Muslims is that while Shekau wants to behead non Muslims, the peaceful Muslim is itching for Shekau to behead every Kafir.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awesomeking:
i wont lie to you,i dont know the hadith,i read the english version of the quran and i dont bother memorising verses because i dont go about preaching islam to people in the streets or in their homes

but the lastmessage the prophet gave to his followers before he died was "do not oppress and do not be oppressed"

....waiting for the koran verse.
And while u are at it get one hadith, and u will be shocked what mohamed said..
....waiting for the koran verse....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.