Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46469 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
j1mmy:

Let me guess, Mohammed also did not rape a 9 year old girl called Aisha...

You are a candidate for suicide bombing - going by your level of brainwashing!!!
How old was Mary when she married to Joseph and the impregnated by the biblical god?! grin grin

You don enter today sha!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Thats the point we are making here, a real muslim shouldnt kill anybody, for any reason, except in self defense, against the one that is about to kill you.

Oh really, then why did allah send this verse to his messenger?

9:111 Believers must fight for Allah. [b] They must kill and be killed . Allah will reward them for it.

This verse above is justification to engage in and support suicidal Jihad as a Muslim.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by simpleseyi: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
noblezone:
Then Buhari you dont know Islam.

By the way, nine people are condemned to death in Kano for the "crime" of blasphemy, is that Islam?

Leviticus 24:13-15 English Standard Version (ESV)

Punishment for Blasphemy

13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by VOTS1: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
rajwas:
Islam is the only religion sent down to mankind through prophet Muhammed and it's being guarded by Allah. So thousands of words of condemnation from your mouth will never harm Islam and the Muslims. But the ignorant among men know not. Face the reality on ground of uprooting BH and stop wasting your time attacking Islam.
Salam! barika' Allahu fi
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by princejenks(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awesomeking:
actually you are wrong,the prophets last message was do not oppress and do not be oppressed

so basically my brother,you are saying boko haram is wrong for fighting war trying to take control of a territory
but biafra fighters,soldiers and supporters are right for doing exactly the same thing??-is that what u mean??
biafra was different,the war was declared by the nigerian side while the former defended its territory till it was conquered,read your history books pls
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by haibe(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Allah is God in Arabic and during the Lebanese Civil War, Christians Militias killed Muslims and Druze shouting Allahu AKBAR. So are you referring to Arab Christians?! undecided
I said the once that kill in reference to a god in holy book..

Meanwhile Allah actually means the-god.. illah is god and also note that language is dynamic, so that's why arab christians may use Allah..

You also need to prove that some christians used the word allahu akbar.. I only gave u a benefit of a doubt replying you here
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by jcross19: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
MAKAAWhy:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday re-affirmed that he would not relent on his oars until the battle against Islamic sect, Boko Haram is won.

The president stated this when he met with members of the BringBackOurGirls (BBOG) group and some parents of the over 200 schoolgirls from Chibok town in Borno State who were abducted by Boko Haram in April last year.

He said the sect does not in any way represent Islam or any other religion, saying it was unfair for them to kill innocent human beings and claim they did so in Allah’s name.

“You can’t go and kill innocent people and say ‘Allah Akbar’! It is either you don’t believe it or you don’t know what you are saying,” he said.“So, it has nothing to do with religion. They (Boko Haram) are just terrorists and Nigeria will demobilise all of them,” Buhari vowed.

Buhari also said there is no justification for the incompetent manner in which the immediate past administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan handled the abduction of the over Chibok girls.

“In representing the government of Nigeria, we cannot rationalise government’s incompetence in dealing with this issue. We only ask for your patience,” Buhari stated.He described government’s response to the abduction of the girls at the time as unfortunate and far from being impressive.

http://leadership.ng/news/445686/boko-haram-you-just-cant-kill-people-and-shout-allahu-akbar-that-is-not-islam-president
yes they are not muslims but they are mujahedeen of allah.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by VOTS1: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigerian Christians and hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by johntolu: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
jackdaniels post=35671990]Guys .. honestly wen i heard d phrase ALLAH HU AKBAR .. i run for cover cos a sucide bomber might be close by

The new meaning of the phrase is, Death to infidels, ie., non Muslims.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by haibe(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Visit previous pages.. this has been debunked.. except the person you are replying is a jew
simpleseyi:

Punishment for Blasphemy

13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
ibrokola:

We might as well begin to fear Christian barbarism towards Islam hundreds of years ago, going by what you are trying to portray!

Ohh here we go again with the Crusade argument.

The Crusades were necessitated to halt Islamic armies knocking on European soil.

If the Europeans never organized a Crusade against the holy warriors of Islam, but rather dialogue with the bandits of old do you think Europe will be what it is today?

Islamic stupidity was rewarded with equal barbarity and stupidity by the Europeans.

This is the only language a violent people understand.

And if you guys think you can bring your Boko nonsense down south then get ready to be matched with double barbarity.

5 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dckng16(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
simpleseyi:

Punishment for Blasphemy

What u re talking about is the old testament, not the new testament. We christains don't live and practice the law of moses, what we practice and live by mostly is Christ like way of living. That is why we are called christains

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
have you not heard?!

No. Educate me .
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by carinmom(f): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blackfire:
Oga buhari practise your taqiya somewhere else.
So when muhamed was fighting the mecans, and he and his almajiris were shouting allahu akbar, what were they practising, shoki?

How dare u talk about something you have no knowledge of, was it d Prophet that was fighting the idolaters of Mecca or were they the ones hell bent on fighting him and made life hell for him just because he was preaching monotheism? Pls go make some objective research about Islam and stop your bigotry.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by shema101(f): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
imrany20:
Islam is a religion of peace and no matter the criticise we'll keep on coming stroger and the faith and conviction cannot be negate by the kafr's.take it or u leave it.Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers and sisters on the blog.
original kafir, killing people created by God is called peace in ur religion. So its your islam that will tell God who should live and who shld die. Its islam that will determine if we have peace or not. Original kafir, mofo...keep deceiving urself. I know u will soon join ur brothers in sambisa.

3 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by hamilton62(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
Yes because the law and the prophets (the prophesies) are not abolished but he came to fulfil the ultimate sacrifice for mercy... that is why there is repentance now after sin, you are no longer struck at instance of err...
THE ERA OF GRACE
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by shalomm: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Allah is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ajepako(f): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Not all muslims are terrorists

But

ALL terrorists are MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by princejenks(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

so...should we say u guys are disobedient, or you all think you are bigger than God, and will decide on which law to follow, and which to ignore?
i have issues with muslims trying to quote scriptures they know little about but try to interpret literally like they are reading a book. Scriptures should be interpreted within a proper context. If christians were not so tolerant i wonder what the world would have been like with the way muslims blaspheme against christian beliefs even without provocation. Now a christian means to be christ like,christ brought the gospel which is seen in the new testament. He preached more about love for one's neighbor as one's self and not emphasy on old testament's principle of an eye for an eye which muslims still hold on to.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Martins301:
Shebi barcanista said Buhari never agreed or acknowledged that Boko Haram is a terrorist group? This guy! You are just a lieing confusionist.
Buhari is only playing to the gallery. We know his antecedents.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by limamintruth: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

So you want to blame slavery by Europeans on Arabs right?! So those men, women and children transported from the Atlantic to the Americas were all supervised by Arabs?!! undecided so spill garbage here o!

Hey, both the europeans & arab muslims did practise slave trade in africa. That is fact. Both were renowned slave traders in ancient times. Infact, arab slave trading was more brutal than that of the europeans because they rarely keep captured slaves for long before annihilating them & getting new slaves as replacements. The few that survived had to wholly accept the ways of their arab slave masters.

Demmzy15:
Islam has a religion condemns racism and if you don't know we have black Arabs, racism was what was thriving in European societies and you want to blame Islam?!

Same point i made above mister.
The black 'arabs' you see today are descendants of the survivors of ancient arabs slave trading. Their ancestors are originally africans like you & I; not arabs.
Their ancestors had to abandon their african heritage & beliefs in order to survive. cool

Furthermore, most of today's North Africa, turkey, syria e.t.c where non-muslim territories that were forcefully snatched by ancient arab islamists while they decimated the inhabitants & converted some. Stop acting shamelessly ignorant bro.
And remember, while the arabs conquered these territories while chanting 'allah akbar' (in the name of your allah),
The europeans never fought wars in the name of or while chanting Jesus is great. Neither did they forcefully convert the inhabitants of these conquered territories to christianity like arab islamists ALWAYS do.

Lemme not just start with you, it's better you say you've never heard rather than say it doesn't exist. It does exist and don't want to go into this because it's a politics topic not religious!

Lols grin

Go ahead and say your da..mn mind jare..
I will surely answer you so long i'm less busy.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dazzysleek(f): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
And if yu steal, ur hands will be chopped off... Is dat islam too? Did prophet mohammed include dat in his teachings? Wasn't he a prophet of peace? Am sure prophet mohammed must be so ashamed of islam whereva he is now...
98 virgins 4 killing 'infidels' is dat ISLAM??
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by limamintruth: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
efilefun:
Well ain't gat time to argue, you can believe in whatever pleases you. Good day

Fair enough smiley
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Awesomeking: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
princejenks:
biafra was different,the war was declared by the nigerian side while the former defended its territory till it was conquered,read your history books pls
there is no difference fella,you fought for territory,we won

boko haram is fighting for territory,us as nigerians need to come together and fight them collectively,but instead u are against islam and buhari-BH might be killing people and destroying property but the real terrorist is you for being against a united nigeria..the terrorist is u fella
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
dazzysleek:
98 virgins 4 killing 'infidels' is dat ISLAM??
I tot it was 72? Be like say u b one of d virgins grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dazzysleek(f): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
tucky200:

They still make use of sharia law over there........boko haram are not muslims !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....boko haram are not muslims !!!!.....
There is no religion that support killing !!!
..Tell that to the birds!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dckng16(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nyanya bomb blast @ abuja sad
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
U guys have said it all about Islam, we that leave with them in the northern Nigeria know it all, they have categorically said Christians r infidels n we are just like Chicken, i.e staying with Chicken doesn't stop U from slaughtering it. When U hear Muslim man saying this, be careful, watch Ur back, he or she can stab U with knife at anytime. I have never seen or hear someone fighting for his creator, is like tom n jerry, whereby Jerry will draw n the drawing will go n be fighting Tom on his behalf(jerry), it doesn't make sense.

However, I always blame our parents who allow them to penetrate into their nose, I do tell my neighbors who r Muslims, u can't trampled on me, do me i do u, it was b4 when our parents will say leave it for GOD, we children of this generation will not take that shet,And they know us from southern Kaduna, is just unfortunate they infiltrated into all the Arm Forces in the country, they are the ones controlling weaponry n that's Y the FG find it difficult to control them. I wish they can allow us to face each other, n do the dame fight face to face, even if they have guns but when it start soldiers will come n intervene.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ibrokola(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ohh here we go again with the Crusade argument.

The Crusades were necessitated to halt Islamic armies knocking on European soil.

If the Europeans never organized a Crusade against the holy warriors of Islam, but rather dialogue with the bandits of old do you think Europe will be what it is today?

Good. Now will you please stop acting as though your religion is so peaceful?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by hibbayueei(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oga Presido, nor bi dat one we send you go there for oh. Abeg start to dey work and also try remember ur promise. because if u fit remember all, den u go know say dem plenty and also time no dey to take dey do defence minister.

Meanwhile...

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by tucky200(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
dazzysleek:
..Tell that to the birds!
undecided
.Are u indigbo ?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
carinmom:

How dare u talk about something you have no knowledge of, was it d Prophet that was fighting the idolaters of Mecca or were they the ones hell bent on fighting him and made life hell for him just because he was preaching monotheism? Pls go make some objective research about Islam and stop your bigotry.

how dare u dare me. It shows that u are the one who dont know anything about islam, but let me tutor u... Makah was a place, no a haven where u can bring any kind of god(s) and beliefs and nobody will question or molest u, from there grew a peaceful land where commerce, and different race lived... Suddenly mohamed came with his own god and beliefs(other people ve been preaching one god), nobody disturbed him, until he and his almajiris started terrorising the city,they ve no option to expel him and his co hort.... Before i continue do u accept this facts?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game / Suspected Owo Terror Killers Arrestsed - The Nation / Fulani Cattle Breeders List Condition For Peace In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.