Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46492 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awesomeking:
the war between the prophet and the mecan's was strictly based on territory issues

comparing that to this insurgency is like comparing the biafran war to insurgency because the biafran war was also strictly about territory
The self acclaimed "last and best prophet" had to fight for his "territory and survival" against "infidels"....Bros, how much more his followers....i hate such arguements cos i have muslims as family, but you cant erase history....

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by chuksmarvin(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Taofeeq137
[\quote]lier, only allowed to lie to protect one's life, e.g. you prolly meet Christians that decide to take revenge for what boko haram has caused, den dey ask u if u are a Muslim in order to kill you, you are allowed to lie, as being a Christian to save your life.

[/quote]
I have been following ur talk with an unbiased mind and i ll like to inquire, How can one who claims to be a follower of a God ( Allah in this case) be allowed to lie to be a christian (in other words deny him) cuz of danger ?. Is the religion fair weathered? ... Do yhu imply yhu agree to be a muslim when the coast is clear and if its not, pretend not to be.
As i said i ve been following ur defense raptly, I ll like yhu to elucidate further. Thanks

P.S ...i know according to the Bible yhu have to be a total follower of christ. "..peter denied Jesus in the time of danger and he was bitter"
So christians are not told to pretend to be muslims..It's a denial of God and hence a sin. Its prolly the reason why they are being persecuted easily, because they refuse to denounce or lie or pretend.
Thanks.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dazzysleek(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
tucky200:
undecided .Are u indigbo ?
worris dat?...'indigbo'??
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by refreshrate: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Of course na! This Islamophobes below me you need frog jump!

The people in white are white supremacists who carry out their atrocities against dark skin people and don't use religion as a basis.

However the people in the other picture do all they do claiming Islam is their basis.

You need to understand the basis before raising a comparison sir

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by tucky200(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
dazzysleek:
worris dat?...'indigbo'??
Geez u way too pretty ..pls follow back
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dazzysleek(f): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I tot it was 72? Be like say u b one of d virgins grin
I lost count bro. lipsrsealed
Cutehector:
I tot it was 72? Be like say u b one of d virgins grin
I lost count bro.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awesomeking:
the war between the prophet and the mecan's was strictly based on territory issues

comparing that to this insurgency is like comparing the biafran war to insurgency because the biafran war was also strictly about territory
The self acclaimed "last and best prophet" had to fight for his "territory and survival" against "infidels"....Bros, how much more his followers....i hate such arguements cos i have muslims as family, but you cant erase history....
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by chika29: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Of course na! This Islamophobes below me you need frog jump!
dats wot dey keep saying.dat dey r d real muslims while odas r infidels.abi uno dey read abt their actions $reasons?so who we blame.boko haram r here killing in d name of islam.so d muslim clearics shld all come out against d sect.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
simpleseyi:

Leviticus 24:13-15 English Standard Version (ESV)

Punishment for Blasphemy

13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

And what is your point?
Jesus has come to perfect all things.

Hear Him, "He that is without sin, should be the first to cast the stone".

6 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Orunto: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
The best Islamic Injunction I have heard in 20 years.. As for Chibox girls, let them be rescued first before we apportion blames.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dckng16(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
noblezone:

And what is your point?

Hear Him, "He that is without sin, should be the first to cast the stone".

That's a good point
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

so...should we say u guys are disobedient, or you all think you are bigger than God, and will decide on which law to follow, and which to ignore?
they lived under the law, we live under grace through Jesus Christ
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emu4life(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
profet Muhammad neva said dey shuld kill innocent pple. its only in Luke 19:27( where jesus said hid enemies shuld b brought and killed b4 him) and also in Mark where he said" do not suppose dat i have brought peace but sword" ......If christians will practice wat jesus said den why camouflaging as muslims?.... Though is not a new ting , Hypocracy have been thier work. d worst of all is a person who believe d wrong propaganda of d media is indeed lost....( a man who has been abducted by the so called ISIS was asked about dem afta he was released and he said" dey dont even have d Quran"wink .. Wise up and b free from wrong propaganda.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by maximilian19(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
if islam is peace, while will is mohammed kill and force people to join him, wit force prophacy dat, kill an infidal n have seven virgin. pls xplain more y it so

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ice25(f): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
How Muslims so wish the quaran be edited

The truth shy them away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. By "the law"
is meant the moral law, as appears from the whole
discourse following: this he came not to "destroy",
or loose men's obligations to, as a rule of walk and
conversation, but "to fulfil" it; which he did
doctrinally, by setting it forth fully, and giving the
true sense and meaning of it; and practically, by
yielding perfect obedience to all its commands,
whereby he became "the end", the fulfilling end of
it.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
refreshrate:

The people in white are white supremacists who carry out their atrocities against dark skin people and don't use religion as a basis.

However the people in the other picture do all they do claiming Islam is their basis.

You need to understand the basis before raising a comparison sir
So KKK don't use Bible?! grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
ibrokola:

Yes he was a Military leader, but he carried out more of defense and not attack! You can either provide the verses you referenced in forever remain a liar!
what if boko haram tells you that they are defending their territory from infidels
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
chika29:
dats wot dey keep saying.dat dey r d real muslims while odas r infidels.abi uno dey read abt their actions $reasons?so who we blame.boko haram r here killing in d name of islam.so d muslim clearics shld all come out against d sect.
So you mean you haven't heard Muslims condemning them?! Are you aware of Muslims who have been killed because they spoke out?! Many have been killed for doing so and more are still condemning. It is rather disheartening and disappointing for you to say Muslims don't oppose them!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.

That was Leviticus bro.

We read Leviticus for reference and comparison between before and Christ.

Yes, Moses handed down that law, but Christ Jesus came to make things perfect.

This is command, "He that is without sin, should be the first to cast the stone".

Leviticus is in the OLD Covenant, we are in the new.

Moses brought LAW, Christ Jesus brought Grace,

If Mohammed followed Moses, the he erred.
He ought to have followed the Christ.

The Law supervised death for sinners,Christ gave his life for Sinners.

In the time of Moses. blasphemers were stoned, in the time of Christ, blasphemers are loved, cared for and prayed for.

Moses is past, Christ is Present.

I wish you well.

5 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
quickly:

What u don't understand is for those in white their race or tribe is what they worship. But the jihadist is pure religion
Are you speaking with proofs or its mere speculations?!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
The KKK don't consider non-whites as Christians. They read and follow biblical teachings, they emphasis White Supremacy!
Christians means christ-like(people like christ) the Son of God...Anyone who calls himself a christian actually strives to be like Jesus.......If Jesus ddint do it, then dont bother calling them christians.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dckng16(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
noblezone:

That was Leviticus bro.

We read Leviticus for reference and comparison between before and Christ.

Yes, Moses handed down that law, but Christ Jesus came to make things perfect.

This is command, "He that is without sin, should be the first to cast the stone".

Leviticus is in the OLD Covenant, we are in the new.

Moses brought LAW, Christ Jesus brought Grace,

If Mohammed followed Moses, the he erred.
He ought to have followed the Christ.

The Law supervised death for sinners,Christ gave his life for Sinners.

In the time of Moses. blasphemers were stoned, in the time of Christ, blasphemers are loved, cared for and prayed for.

Moses is past, Christ is Present.

I wish you well.

Preach to them bro, let them know dat there is a great difference btw Christianity and Islam

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
j1mmy:

Rubbish, a peaceful muslim is one who lives in a place where muslims are the minority. It is in the koran. They reproduce more than others anywhere they live and they try and brainwash others into islam with the aim of getting a majority population before their real motives come out.

Go study muslims well sleep-walking-friend
you did not read my post. undecided undecided
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emu4life(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brandomg:
Nigerian Christians very predictable. Look at all the thrash they are spewing against Islam as if thier own book the Bible does not contain even worst passages. SMH for hypocrisy.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:19
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Please who is following Jesus o?
Thank you jare my brother, please quote it to verse 24 for them. cheesy
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
dckng16:

Guy u re talking trash, at the same time yarning dust
U don't even know the dip meaning of the scriptures u re quoting
trl hm mk hn quote am reach verse 24
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

How old was Mary when she married to Joseph and the impregnated by the biblical god?! grin grin

You don enter today sha!
how old did your quran say she was?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

So KKK don't use Bible?! grin

The average Muslim cannot separate his religous beliefs from his politics.

The KKK are not a Christian group but a white SUPREMASCIST group.

Adolf Hitler and most of his henchmen were born Catholics but that had nothing to do with their political deposition.

You Muslims are by far the most retarrded autistic Phuck heads out there.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by skydeexie(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Over 42 million Muslims support Islamic State; 1.5 million in UK[/size]

Brooklyn College students making the Islamic State one-finger sign

If we had journalists worthy of the name, they would be asking Western leaders who insist that the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam, such as Obama, Biden, Kerry, David Cameron, Boris Johnson, and others, why so many Muslims are susceptible to its appeal. But we don’t have journalists worthy of the name.

“More than 42 MILLION Muslims ‘support ISIS’ – as experts warn the figure will grow,” by Tom Parfitt, Express, July 1, 2015:

A shocking report shows 42million Muslims around the world support ISIS.

The study, based on four recent polls, reveals the shocking level of support for the caliphate around the world….

More than 8.5million people view ISIS positively, and around 42million view them somewhat positively, according to the data….

“Muslim leader: ‘ISIS-supporting Brits may be disenfranchised by Tory cuts,'” by Nick Sommerlad, Mirror, July 7, 2015:

A Mirror poll showing that 1.5 million Brits see themselves as supporters of ISIS has sparked swift responses from Muslim leaders.

Muslim leaders have responded to the Mirror’s disturbing poll showing that 1.5 million Brits identified as supporters of the brutal so-called Islamic State.

One prominent leader has even said Muslims here may be disenfranchised with new Tory policies which are turning them to have sympathies for IS and their belief system.

Pollsters ICM found that opposition to IS has hardened during twelve months of barbaric atrocities, with 80% of British people now having a “very unfavourable” view of them compared with 45% last July.

But, staggeringly, the poll of 2,016 British adults taken over the weekend also found that support for the terror group was up by 2%, to 9%.

It found that 3% have a “very favourable view”, up 1% from a year ago – suggesting that around half of Britain’s three million Muslims could be ISIS sympathisers. Another 6% admitted having a “somewhat favourable” view, up from five per cent last year….

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/over-42-million-muslims-support-islamic-state-1-5-million-in-uk
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
limamintruth:

Hey, both the europeans & arab muslims did practise slave trade in africa. That is fact. Both were renowned slave traders in ancient times. Infact, arab slave trading was more brutal than that of the europeans because they rarely keep captured slaves for long before annihilating them & getting new slaves as replacements. The few that survived had to wholly accept the ways of their arab slave masters.
Arabs indeed engaged in slavery, most of Arab slaves were gotten from warfare compared to European. Europeans invaded lands and took the populace by force, you can't even compare. Many were forced into Christianity. In Brazil yoruba Muslims even rebelled against their masters. You can't compare bro!

Same point i made above mister.
The black 'arabs' you see today are descendants of the survivors of ancient arabs slave trading. Their ancestors are originally africans like you & I; not arabs.
Their ancestors had to abandon their african heritage & beliefs in order to survive. cool
Your speculations about black Arab is partially correct, many due to their Arab influence. What you should know is that some of them have darker skin, like when look at Indians you find white and extremely black. But black Indians can't trace their roots back to Africa. Black Arabs are mostly found in Sudan, Saudi, Qatar, Yemen!
Furthermore, most of today's North Africa, turkey, syria e.t.c where non-muslim territories that were forcefully snatched by ancient arab islamists while they decimated the inhabitants & converted some. Stop acting shamelessly ignorant bro.
Lol most of North Africa?! grin How did these land embrace Christianity?! Was it by force or willingly?!

And remember, while the arabs conquered these territories while chanting 'allah akbar' (in the name of your allah),
The europeans never fought wars in the name of or while chanting Jesus is great. Neither did they forcefully convert the inhabitants of these conquered territories to christianity like arab islamists ALWAYS do.
Have you heard of the Crusaders?! This dudes even went far as eating Muslims dead body!

St. Bernard of Clairvaux said when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

Lols grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go ahead and say your da..mn mind jare..
I will surely answer you so long i'm less busy.
Bros I can't this politics section, religious section is available!

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Optionalx: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Muhammad was a military leader, laying siege to towns, massacring the men, raping their women, enslaving their children, and taking the property of others as his own.  On several occasions he rejected offers of surrender from the besieged inhabitants and even butchered captives.  He actually inspired his followers to battle when they did not feel it was right to fight, promising them slaves and booty if they did and threatening them with Hell if they did not.  Muhammad allowed his men to rape traumatized women captured in battle, usually on the very day their husbands and family members were slaughtered. 

It is important to emphasize that, for the most part, Muslim armies waged aggressive campaigns, and the religion's most dramatic military conquests were made by the actual companions of Muhammad in the decades following his death.  The early Islamic principle of warfare was that the civilian population of a town was to be destroyed (ie. men executed, women and children taken as slaves) if they defended themselves and resisted Islam. 
You for quote some potions of quaran to support your post that would have given it more value. You appear to be knowledgeable about islam

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) / Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion / N5bn Found In Army General’s Daughter’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.