Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her (1682 Views)

When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by yommys01(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2009
Hello Nairalanders and happy new year to every body as this is my first thread this year. I need the help of everyone here. I am in a deep mess and I need everyone to help me clear my head and do the right thing.

Here is the gist, There is this girl from Imo state ( I am from Ogun/Benin Republic) that I have been dating for the past 4 years and about to married after attending the world cup in 2010 but I just discovered she might have been cheating. I have noticed some changes in her lately but I talked to her about some of them and she dismissed them all as just coincidence which I believe but yesterday ( being Friday 6 of February 2009) I read a text message on her phone that to some extent confirmed my suspicion.

I went to see her cos she always have some sturborn problems when she is seeing her period and Discovered that she has not eaten all day ( it was around 4pm) and had to get bread and tea for me and her to eat and afterwards she started watching film ( there were family friends and her direct in her room watching tv before I came in but for me, I hate that thing call tv ( unbelievable huh?) and don't like watching any sort of film, music or anything that is on TV except football and documentaries and the money show on AIT.

I was getting bored and never wanted to disturb her, so I took her phone to play some games with it ( she has some nice games) but surprisely she rushed to collect the phone from me and said she does not want me to play game with her phone. It was something unusual which had me thinking. I suspected there was something she has to hide and I made sure I did not give her any opportunity to run through the phone either.I later managed to get the phone and the first thing I did is run through her text messages and OMG there are some nicely written messages in there.I saw one from a guy name david, it was fishy but not serious and I ignored but checking again I saw one from a guy call "honey" Here is the message as copied from her phone,

am seeing my period, should I still come cos some guys don't like seeing girls when they are seeing their period, I have changed nothing except some grammatical errors here and there.

There are some other messages of "missing you" and others sent by the guy with "love" at the end. I angrily took it up with her but she denied it even went as far as involving her parents and brothers. She claimed the guy was her brother ( not blood brother though) and that it was him that saved the number with honey.

Surprisingly my number is not even registered on her phone when it used to be "sweety".

My question is could a girl have sent such a message to a brother ? Who I don't know? And funny enough, the guy was in her house of Sunday but she never said it until her mom made mention of it when we were trashing it out with her parents. I know she is cheating from the message above but she has denied it and the fact that she was a virgin when I met her makes me think again.

When we met she told me she was a virgin and sincerely I have also had no sexual intercourse with any girl even though I was already in my 20's. We both met (sexual wise)about 2 and half years into the relationship and by all definition, she was a virgin which is very rare for a girl in her 20's. When I met her I was a broke and wretched guy who has no bank account but through her advise and assistance and most importantly caring I am worth millions today ( not bragging) and can even afford to go to South africa to see the world cup - for my football site anyway. See my signature for the url if you are a football/soccer fan, ( adverts lol) but now this is happening, I love her but I am disappointed but not sure of what to do and the fact that she has denied it makes me more angry as the message is very obvious, What do I do?

Advice me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by chisimdi(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2009
yommys01:

Hello Nairalanders and happy new year to every body as this is my first thread this year. I need the help of everyone here. I am in a deep mess and I need everyone to help me clear my head and do the right thing.

Here is the gist,  There is this girl from Imo state ( I am from Ogun/Benin Republic) that I have been dating for the past 4 years and about to married after attending the world cup in 2010 but I just discovered she might have been cheating. I have noticed some changes in her lately but I talked to her about some of them and she dismissed them all as just coincidence which I believe but yesterday ( being Friday 6 of February 2009) I read a text message on her phone that to some extent confirmed my suspicion.

I went to see her cos she always have some sturborn problems when she is seeing her period and Discovered that she has not eaten all day ( it was around 4pm) and had to get bread and tea for me and her to eat and afterwards she started watching film ( there were family friends and her direct in her room watching tv before I came in but for me, I hate that thing call tv ( unbelievable huh?) and don't like watching any sort of film, music or anything that is on TV except football and documentaries and the money show on AIT. 

I was getting bored and never wanted to disturb her, so I took her phone to play some games with it ( she has some nice games) but surprisely she rushed to collect the phone from me and said she does not want me to play game with her phone. It was something unusual which had me thinking. I suspected there was something she has to hide and I made sure I did not give her any opportunity to run through the phone either.I later  managed to get the phone and the first thing I did is run through her text messages and OMG there are some nicely written messages in there.I saw one from a guy name david, it was fishy but not serious and I ignored but checking again I saw one from a guy call "honey" Here is the message as copied from her phone,

am seeing my period, should I still come cos some guys don't like seeing girls when they are seeing their period,  I have changed nothing except some grammatical errors here and there.

There are some other messages of "missing you" and others sent by the guy with "love" at the end. I angrily took it up with her but she denied it even went as far as involving her parents and brothers. She claimed the guy was her brother ( not blood brother though) and that it was him that saved the number with honey.

Surprisingly my number is not even registered on her phone when it used to be "sweety".

My question is could a girl have sent such a message to a brother ? Who I don't know? And funny enough, the guy was in her house of Sunday but she never said it until her mom made mention of it when we were trashing it out with her parents. I know she is cheating from the message above but she has denied it and the fact that she was a virgin when I met her makes me think again.

When we met she told me she was a virgin and sincerely I have also had no sexual intercourse with any girl even though I was already in my 20's. We both met (sexual wise)about 2 and half years into the relationship and by all definition, she was a virgin which is very rare for a girl in her 20's. When I met her I was a broke and wretched guy who has no bank account but through her advise and assistance and most importantly caring I am worth millions today ( not bragging) and can even afford to go to South africa to see the world cup -  for my football site anyway. See my signature for the url if you are a football/soccer fan, ( adverts lol) but now this is happening,  I love her but I am disappointed but not sure of what to do and the fact that she has denied it makes me more angry as the message is very obvious, What do I do?

Chai!!,dis 1 serious oo,1st of all,y shuld her so culled ''Bro'' kw dat she's ''ON'',Hmm smell sumtin fishy
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by abes(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2009
WOW! Wake up man,
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Czarskit(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2009
U shuld remain in such a relationship if u can cope with a cheating galfrnd. It's obvious that she'l soon start cheating, that's if she hasn't started sef. . .
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by oyebaby(f): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2009
very sorry 4 u oh but still try 2 talk it out wit her just d 2 of u and ask her wat she realy wants dont fight her put her on d defensive dat means u will never find out d truth which is not good 4 u take heart its one of dose tins
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Woodpecker(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2009
guy u really didnt have to ask us cos u already know within u thatt shes cheating, but i guess u want someone to spell it out 4 u so;
SHES CHEATING ON YOU!!!
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by yme1(f): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2009
Whatever you want to do am in full support of it,but first make sure you are sure of your alligations.
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Woodpecker(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2009
which other evidence do u need?
is it when u catch them in bed together and ur heart is completely shattered that u'll finally realise it?
guy i pray it doesnt happen after marriage cos it will
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by 190: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2009
eyya i pity this guy,now tell me
if i wer u
i wud beat dis babe black and blue
and leave this new guy 2 talk 2 me abt it
if hes a friend he wud tak no actions
bt if hes fockin her he wud confront u
and den u knock him down too
if u cant,hire me mak i help u do am
cost notin less dan 10mill naira
last o, no pricing grin
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by yommys01(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2009
190:

eyya i pity this guy,now tell me
if i wer u
i wud beat dis babe black and blue
and leave this new guy 2 talk 2 me abt it
if hes a friend he wud tak no actions
bt if hes fockin her he wud confront u
and den u knock him down too
if u cant,hire me mak i help u do am
cost notin less dan 10mill naira
last o, no pricing grin
I will not do that and I can not do that. I am deeply hurt but I will refrain from laying my hands on her. I love this girl and I am not totally sure if I should take her back or not. It is really tough for me mainly because she has been apologising and has not accepted the fact that she has been cheating.

She still maintains she is not cheating even when the text messages points to the fact that she has been cheating.
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by TOYOSI20(f): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2009
Go with ur insticnts o jare. . . .9 outta 10 u cant go wrong!! undecided
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by evergreen6: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2009
@OP
u need to be bitch-slapped sad
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Akinagirl(f): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2009
Do you need it to be written on the wall? LET HER GO, dang she cant even be straight with you. How can she think that a relationship is going to work, if she cant even tell the truth?!?! embarassed
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by soulamanne(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2009
thank God it is written allover her she is a cheat but u still askin then,may H e help u.fine u love her and like they say anew fool is born the moment a guy is in love.the fact that u are givin her a benefit of doubt as obvious as it is that she is a cheaat shows how much u love her but bro,some women are not just worth it.it will be hard but make up ur mind and start withdwrawin.u dont want a bitch for a wife do u?thank G od u into football.put all ur energy into it and forget the huissy.a good woman will surely come ur way.move on and goodluck bro.
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by JJYOU: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2009
eyaa
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by ofala(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2009
I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR SITUATION IS STILL VERY REDEEMABLE, YES, THE ONLY THING THAT HASN'T GOT SOLUTION IS DEATH.IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS HERE, I BELIEVE SOMEHOW THAT YOU STILL LOVE HERE, THEN HERE IS WHAT I WILL ADVICE NOW, ASK YOURSELF WHAT CAUSED HER UNFAITHFULNESS.FROM MY EXPERIENCES IN REPAIRING RELATIONSHIP, MOST GIRLS CONFIDE IN ME WHEN CONSULTING THAT THE REASON THEY GO OUTSITE EVEN THOUGH THEY REALLY LOVE THEIR PARTNER IS JUST TO MAKE MEET UP WITH SOME PERSONAL OBLIGATION, GIRLS DON'T GET OFFENDED BUT I AM AN AUTHORITY IN LOVE ISSUES AND HAD TALKED WITH LOTS OF LOVERS WHO ARE IN CONFLICT, PLEASE TRY AND GET THIS BOOK BELOW[NOT WRITTEN BY ME], BUT BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL GET ALL THE ADVISE YOU MAY EVER NEED NOW AND IN THE FUTURE, ITS LOVE AND LIFE CHANGING.LETS KNOW WHAT BECOMES OF YOU TWO, DON'T QUIT, PLEASE TRY TO PICK UP SOME LESSONS FROM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, ONE MORE QUESTION BEFORE I GO, IS SHE REMORSEFUL?
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Amigoz(f): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2009
ofala:

I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR SITUATION IS STILL VERY REDEEMABLE, YES, THE ONLY THING THAT HASN'T GOT SOLUTION IS DEATH.IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS HERE, I BELIEVE SOMEHOW THAT YOU STILL LOVE HERE, THEN HERE IS WHAT I WILL ADVICE NOW, ASK YOURSELF WHAT CAUSED HER UNFAITHFULNESS.FROM MY EXPERIENCES IN REPAIRING RELATIONSHIP, MOST GIRLS CONFIDE IN ME WHEN CONSULTING THAT THE REASON THEY GO OUTSITE EVEN THOUGH THEY REALLY LOVE THEIR PARTNER IS JUST TO MAKE MEET UP WITH SOME PERSONAL OBLIGATION, GIRLS DON'T GET OFFENDED BUT I AM AN AUTHORITY IN LOVE ISSUES AND HAD TALKED WITH LOTS OF LOVERS WHO ARE IN CONFLICT, PLEASE TRY AND GET THIS BOOK BELOW[NOT WRITTEN BY ME], BUT BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL GET ALL THE ADVISE YOU MAY EVER NEED NOW AND IN THE FUTURE, ITS LOVE AND LIFE CHANGING.LETS KNOW WHAT BECOMES OF YOU TWO, DON'T QUIT, PLEASE TRY TO PICK UP SOME LESSONS FROM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, ONE MORE QUESTION BEFORE I GO, IS SHE REMORSEFUL?

Bros, the girl has denied cheating so what has she got to be remorseful for? undecided

@Yommys01

Sit ur girl down and ask her point blank if she still has any feelings 4 U. My guess is probably she has grown outta luv, which can explain her misbehaving, i dont believe 4 once about the 'broda story',

If ur girl has been leaving her phone lying around when ur r/ship started and she has no issues u using it then, and suddenly 4 no obvious reason, she dashes 4 it b4 u can say baby!! wot she doesnt do b4!! SHE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE!!

This is between u and her, u cant build a relationship without trust being the foundation, lay it all out, no holds barred, but also be prepared 4 a heartbreak, the truth is always bitter,

all da best.
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by ilaugh1: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2009
Poster

Your dislike for Television has turned your thinking and reasoning faculty upside down, my advice for you - start washing all those programmes which you said you hate so much and dump soccer that seems to be making you go insane. You dig me?
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Sauron1: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2009
yommys01:

Here is the gist,  There is this girl from Imo state ( I am from Ogun/Benin Republic) that I have been dating for the past 4 years and about to married after attending the world cup in 2010 but I just discovered she might have been cheating. I have noticed some changes in her lately but I talked to her about some of them and she dismissed them all as just coincidence which I believe but yesterday ( being Friday 6 of February 2009) I read a text message on her phone that to some extent confirmed my suspicion.

I was getting bored and never wanted to disturb her, so I took her phone to play some games with it ( she has some nice games) but surprisely she rushed to collect the phone from me and said she does not want me to play game with her phone. It was something unusual which had me thinking. I suspected there was something she has to hide and I made sure I did not give her any opportunity to run through the phone either.I later  managed to get the phone and the first thing I did is run through her text messages and OMG there are some nicely written messages in there.I saw one from a guy name david, it was fishy but not serious and I ignored but checking again I saw one from a guy call "honey" Here is the message as copied from her phone,

am seeing my period, should I still come cos some guys don't like seeing girls when they are seeing their period,  I have changed nothing except some grammatical errors here and there.

When we met she told me she was a virgin and sincerely I have also had no sexual intercourse with any girl even though I was already in my 20's. We both met (sexual wise)about 2 and half years into the relationship and by all definition, she was a virgin which is very rare for a girl in her 20's. When I met her I was a broke and wretched guy who has no bank account but through her advise and assistance and most importantly caring I am worth millions today ( not bragging) and can even afford to go to South africa to see the world cup -  for my football site anyway. See my signature for the url if you are a football/soccer fan, ( adverts lol) but now this is happening,  I love her but I am disappointed but not sure of what to do and the fact that she has denied it makes me more angry as the message is very obvious, What do I do?

DUMP the bastard!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by onyxera(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2009
dont dump her o,keep acting d maga ok,
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2009
Question?
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Nautillus(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2009
Oga, leave her now. . .it will hurt. . .but you will heal.

Grow some "Cahunnas" brov. . .why postpone the inevitable?
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2009
The fact that you love her is undisputed,but know that a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.Live d shit n let her b,is it until u've found her in bed wit d other guy that u'll believe.Dont kill urself o
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2009
No shit is worth dying for my bro
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by IykeD(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2009
Continue with her man until she brings the other guy to house for some intro!
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by AdamBrody: 2:10am On Mar 09, 2009
Why should you break up with her?

Keep on f***king around and F***k her as well. When she discovers that you no longer pay attention to her like before, she will become worried and want to make up for her past affection and thats when you dump her when she least expects it!

Remember chicks are a fickle minded bunch and they can be toyed with anyhow, so you just have to time your move to break up with her so that it affects her more emotionally than you unless if you put your heart into that relationship, i sorry for you!

No chick is worth putting your emotions on to love o! They are like sanitary pads. You use them and dump them into the toilet!
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by oluwafemi113(m): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2009
pray to God and do n`t break up i think she we change
and if she no change abeg run, i.e break up one time
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Hollysmile: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2009
@poster, she even wan go choook with her menses on!
Na wah, oh. Na im bi say if u eventually marry de LovePeddler, you no go dey sure whether na u fada ur children.
Man, wake up! Imo gals dey choook highest oh! Toto dey always scratch dem. Plus, dey hardly make good wives to non-imo.
Enquire more about imo bitches, Oops! gals.
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by dae(f): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
The gal is dumb sef, instead of her to save the dudes name as "uncle sule" or "brother Uche" --- I guess she's new in the game,

Anyways --- honey, she's screwing with yo mind. U might wanna give her an attitude check OR get ready for some nasty break-up. grin
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by yme1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
oya more comment abeg.
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Macgreat(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
Walk man. . . Leave her in the 'mud'
she's cheatin' man
Re: She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her by Macgreat(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2009
Guy,
bounce and never look back ooo.
Did she mention wat part of family the guy(so called brother) is from? Is he her great grand fathers sister that give birth to he's grandfather.
Or her brother in church. a guy dat his grand parents village house is not very far from her grandparents.
He's in her house and very familiar with her parent.
The parent has no problem seeing him around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oga Mi / Married Nairalanders Come In! / How Can One Toast A Church Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.