Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? (3669 Views)

Why are flat footed people not allowed in the military? / Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Have A License To Own Guns/firearms / Should Women Be Allowed To Vote? They May Not Understand Politics Correctly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by coolmac: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2009
I just stumbled on this topic at http://www.africahangout.com

to quote the original message:

http://www.africahangout.com/should-gay-marriages-be-allowed-in-africa-t14.html

I am not sure if i like them either! gay people should not even be allowed to adopt hey!

I would not like my child to be raised by parents of the same sex!
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Czarskit(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2009
Gay Marriages? No way! Infact 'gays' shuld be burnt @ the stake. . .
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by benincitys(f): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2009
why not everyone is free to marry who he or she love ,
if two men can marry in spain , germany etc the african gay should be allowed to do the same thing
are them not all human?
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2009
Topic

Nah, it is bloody wrong

Homosexuality is a grave sin!
angry
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by benincitys(f): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

Nah, it is bloody wrong

Homosexuality is a grave sin!
angry
na today what kind of sin  is  dat when two people are in love .
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2009
benincitys:

na today what kid of sin is dat when two people are in love .

Dont waffle, you know the right thing!
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by benincitys(f): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2009
what is right when you are not allowed to marry who you love.
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2009
benincitys:

Go ahead and eat a pussy or chew a dic.k whichever rocks ur love boat!
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by benincitys(f): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2009
please brother no bad word.
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Gabry(f): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hmmm. . . Well, Im not against this and I say why not? To some or most people, it might be a sin but I think its not as worse as some other people whom happen to rape small girls or even a baby or those whom kill someone of those sientist whom happen to do harsh evil cruel experiments on the poor people and torture them like hell. . . Thats even worse off and because of this, I dont think being gay or lesbian is a sin at all.
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by mukina2: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2009
No.
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by yme1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2009
Bad. no it should not be allowed
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by JJYOU: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2009
benincitys:

every good mother knows not to say yes to their kid all the time. what has love got to do with warped thinkings? what has love got to do with self indulgence?

some things are outrightly wrong.  this is vile and wrong every where.  the world is  bad enough as it is.  the consequences of our private lifestyles on the general well being of our society is being felt as we speak. today Europe is reaping the fruits of it 1960'S free for all permissiveness.

who knows what will happen in 20yrs from now when we begin to reap and harvest  the consequences of the permissive society we are building today.

do we learn? does history not teach us anything?
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Sissy3(f): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2009
JJYOU:

every good mother knows not to say yes to their kid all the time. what has love got to do with warped thinkings? what has love got to do with self indulgence?

some things are outrightly wrong.  this is vile and wrong every where.  the world is  bad enough as it is.  the consequences of our private lifestyles on the general well being of our society is being felt as we speak. today Europe is reaping the fruits of it 1960'S free for all permissiveness.

who knows what will happen in 20yrs from now when we begin to reap and harvest  the consequences of the permissive society we are building today.

do we learn? does history not teach us anything?

so supposedly one of ur current or future child/ren happen to be gay, will u disown them?
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by JJYOU: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sissy~:

so supposedly one of ur current or future child/ren happen to be gay, will u disown them?
may God have mercy on you
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by doyin13(m): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2009
JJYOU:

answer the question my friend. . . .
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Sissy3(f): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2009
JJYOU:

y should the lord have mercy on me instead of u undecided

my dear i dnt need ur prayers, i have Jesus so pray 4 ur self

doyin13:

tell her oo, she is here preaching this n that and i just asked her a very simple question n she here already praying for me cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2009
doyin13:

Roflmao
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by tope2000(f): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2009
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . undecided
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by A40(m): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2009
Asko ooh!! Ibeere
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by bawomolo(m): 6:26am On Mar 08, 2009
I would not like my child to be raised by parents of the same sex!

so you would rather have a destitute child over one provided for?

homosexuality would eventually be allowed in African countries after decades of protests and rallies. It was just about 50 years ago sodomy laws were enforced in the US. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, flames can do whatever they want to do.

who knows what will happen in 20yrs from now when we begin to reap and harvest the consequences of the permissive society we are building today.

such permissive attitude has allowed Western Europe to be the hot spot it is today. Can you compare the closed societies of Eastern Europe and Africa to Western Europe? the pros still out ways the cons.

Seun come o, what's with the Gay dating site ads lipsrsealed
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Dede1(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2009
@benincitys

The type of analogous statement you posted is what drives me nuts. I hope you are not insinuating that Africans should tow to every sacrilegious behaviors engaged by Europeans. Since the Europeans founded the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, Africans should have continued where the Europeans stopped.

This post is the height of inferior mentality. Please you can gather the same sex marriages and shove them. While you at it, do not for a moment think about Africa.
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Nautillus(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2009
Dede1:

@benincitys
The type of analogous statement you posted is what drives me nuts. I hope you are not insinuating that Africans should tow to every sacrilegious behaviors engaged by Europeans. Since the Europeans founded the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, Africans should have continued where the Europeans stopped.
This post is the height of inferior mentality. Please you can gather the same sex marriages and shove them. While you at it, do not for a moment think about Africa.

Thank you my brother. . .Gay marriage my sweet nuts. . . .they all should be shot
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Gabry(f): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2009
Still God created them. If I were to choose who to shoot, Id rather choose to shoot cheaters and robbers and molesters and killers and rappers. . .
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

Still God created them. If I were to choose who to shoot, Id rather choose to shoot cheaters and robbers and molesters and killers and rappers. . .

STILL, IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR SAME SEX PEOPLE TO ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OR GET MARRIED!
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2009
God what kinda world am i in.every where i turn looks like conspiracy.now here's one to destroy the sane and moral culture that has held this nation.i don't blame countries like malaysia,saudi for banning western ideaologies.soon we'll soon start having pple requestin to start satanism all in the name of freedom of choice.now same sex marriage is blindly accepted and what's the blindspot love.what has love got to do sodomity.i guess beastiality is on the way.
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Gabry(f): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

STILL, IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR SAME SEX PEOPLE TO ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OR GET MARRIED!

Why you dey beef me for? Im just comparing which sins is worse off now. . .  sad

And yeah, I know originally theres Adam and Eve and not Adam and Azo but then still, I dont want to support nor do I object it cause its not me to say what type of life people should live. . .
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by arramyjay: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2009
Yes.
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by benincitys(f): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2009
if your situation is intolerable , than get out of that,
most gays have been driven to thoughts of suicide at some time
in their lives by unsuppotive families, gays deserve the same right as others and
people should be free to live their own lifestyle live and let live everybody with their own
killing everyday war everywhere .
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by yme1(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2009
Reallyyyyyyyy
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by Gabry(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2009
benincitys:

if your situation is intolerable , than get out of that,
most gays have been driven to thoughts of suicide at some time
in their lives by unsuppotive families, gays deserve the same right as others and
people should be free to live their own lifestyle live and let live everybody with their own
killing everyday war everywhere .

Thank you. Thats very correct.

So to those whom happen to bash these group of people up. . . Listen very well, you are actually inspiring them and forcing them to do something which is not right at all and this is in another way called murder. . . 

If you dont like their lifestyle, why should you even bother. Its not up to you to tell them how should they live their lives. . . Let God be the judge of that. And besides. . . even a straight person might do a more deadlier sin than those controversial people. . .
Re: Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? by bawomolo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2009
what sin are they committing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Govanor Of Kaduna State,Yakowa & Gen Azazi(NSA) Feared Dead In A Plane Crash. / ‘meth’- The New Hard Drug Sending Nigerian Youths To Their Early Grave, / Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.