Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion (55369 Views)

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by zaller(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
time shall tell. It is too early judge. Lets give them more time and see what they can do.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Firefire:

All your submissions are fact!

I pity the educated f'ools both online and offline.

I had a debate with one army major who came to my working place. He's a muslim and a strong dullardist.... We gisted for long and it downed on me that the northerners have one mind and they are wicked! They believe that they're the real Nigerians. They believe that islam is the one true religion that should be practice in this country.
I wouldn't want to post much... But we'll all grief! Change will come but we will pay for it...
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by nom44311: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by jackobi(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Op. oya you and your Co. members start your own political party and state the campaign promises let's see
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol.

quote author=MrBasketball post=35696576]Don't you know friends get jealous of their colleagues height?

Of more natural qualities.[/quote]
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by uzolexis(f): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
U and I know that u can't achieve or build all these promises on the dilapidated foundation PDP left this Country. All these promises need structures on ground. I am not saying they can achieve 100% of it, neither am I saying it's not possible. But with what PDP did to this Country, u can't start anything good without first cleaning their mess. They have done a lot of evil.
PMB will definitely come good, this I believe.

Most of d pple in APC r d same ones that were in PDP so what r u saying A change of name does not mean a change of character.
Having said that,i really want Buhari to succeed, not for his sake or for the sake of any politician or political party but for the sake of the common Nigerian who has suffered a lot. Things just have to get better.

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

CallMeMadMan:

You already know grin
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
tongue tongue tongue

You see your life? I don talk ham
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Funkychic(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy @Op...are u a learner??
Abi u no sabi say all those things na political tactics since 192..............
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Codims82(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
A promise made to a woman on the bed. Dollar to naira nko. All na wash. Its high time we come to terms that your President not mine is confuse. Despite all the years he had campaign he has no single agenda for Nigerian. I regret ever campaigning for him.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by khassy(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
faridpac3:

i beg my frnd pls try to stop wine drinking because u are still tipsy lol grin
i beg my frnd pls try to stop wine drinking because u are still tipsy lol. your grammar too is not well constructed .i think u hv childish mine bye

Was gonn start with you this morning but then i remembered I don't pick beefs with secondary school boiz and NL newbies

BTW your grammar is still poor.. quote me with a correct grammar next time you wanna catch my attention
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by pasol4real(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2015
code9:
Wailing Wailers #PMBtill2019

Help yourself. No govt will come to your rescue. Even in the US people still curse Obama grin grin

All I know is that Nigeria is moving forward

saTANoids ain't happy though tongue
In Baba fela's words "suffering n smiling" dats wot u are.
Am sure even as u type d next meal no sure for u . tongue tongue
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by MrBasketball: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol.

quote author=MrBasketball post=35696576]Don't you know friends get jealous of their colleagues height?

Of more natural qualities.
You stay in Lagos... Will like meeting this tall lady someday. wink
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

CallMeMadMan:

You see your life? I don talk ham
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
tongue tongue tongue

Lizard Wetin nah?
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by nom44311: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
They scammed the gullible ones.

Great sense of humor, u just made my day...#laffedhard
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by tuasefemi(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Vicadonis:
We know some of this things will never happen...
So, like I always said; 'WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED'

Who scammed you? Did you vote for him? I just hope you will not commit suicide after a year when you see his achievements

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by faridpac3: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
khassy:

Was gonn start with you this morning but then i remembered I don't pick beefs with secondary school boiz and NL newbies

BTW your grammar is still poor.. quote me with a correct grammar next time you wanna catch my attention
ok dullard khassy burukutu sipper
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by afeezmore: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
jerryunit48:
In as much as I am a die hard GEJ fan I really want Buhari to succeed in his promises just to put smile on The faces of Nigerians
well said mr nice guy.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Dannyset(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
uzolexis:

Most of d pple in APC r d same ones that were in PDP so what r u saying A change of name does not mean a change of character.
Having said that,i really want Buhari to succeed, not for his sake or for the sake of any politician or political party but for the sake of the common Nigerian who has suffered a lot. Things just have to get better.

Please clap for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by khassy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
faridpac3:

ok dullard khassy burukutu sipper

useless cretin desperately seeking attention .... Best Ignored undecidedundecided
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Femoooo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hey... All of the promises are extremely easy to execute only if the government knows how to make a proper IGR which in a country like Nigeria would be a better source of income for the government than other resources.

I can actually advice the government if called upon smiley
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by code9(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
pasol4real:

In Baba fela's words "suffering n smiling" dats wot u are.
Am sure even as u type d next meal no sure for u . tongue tongue

My brother even D next meal is not sure for anyone. God is the great provider. Many have food but cannot eat. I have food and I can eat, glory be to God Amen! grin
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nellybii: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
foxxynik:
All Progressive clowns have no idea of what Buhari is really up to...
My ideology is very simple and I will not tolerate any insult from any baztard...
Firstly, he moved ministry of defence to Borno where BH fight seems hot... With this moves, one will expect a fire-for-fire action. The general came back and tell us he wants to Negotiate! Question is, Why did u move the defence Hq to Borno?
Secondly, he said the killing of BH is seemingly the killing of a northerner.... He resumed office about two months and some days now. And about a thousand of gallant Nigerians have died in the process and media had carried out that the incumbent president isn't with any idea of how to tackle the insurgency. Buhari wants us to believe that he doesn't know who is sponsoring this sect. He is playing with the minds of the masses. He knows fully well that if he resumes office and then implement a strong military hand-grip on BH that people will point fingers at him... So he tries to relent a little and let the killings to continue for a while then he will fetch us the solution we've been waiting for. He claims to be a general and so he wants to outsmart a whole nation!
His motion on the movement of the ministry of defence will fully be recovered when he settles the BH case and many northerners will be recruited into the defence more. And the northerner will have upper hands to fight a religion fight... Northerners will be the only ones that will be recruited into army, navy and airforce. Northerners will train only their children into the force. Many illiterates will be employed. And they'll stand at the roadside with no understanding of english and be extorting money from passer-by.
Should Buhari have more evil intentions all in the name of providing aims to his people. He should also understand that the country is one. And doing this will divide this country.
Buhari has always fought for his herdsmen, especially when treated badly, he will seek for ransoms. He cares more about his fellow northerners more than he cares about other tribes. Reasons people like Tinubu will never have a good seat beside Buhari.

Campaign after elections .Blabb on sweetheart. Wail on. Nigeria will move on to glory. Haters will continue to hate. Wailers will continue to wail. Mwahmwahhahaha
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by farouzy: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its barely 2month and people has started complaining..
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by farouzy: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wetin u use miss am? undecided
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by farouzy: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Starships4u:
I pity the change seekers......#BABAJONAHWHILEUWEREGONE:::the refused to fufil their promise.... We miss Pres. JONATHAN
[color=#006600][/color]wetin you use miss am? undecided
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nellybii:

Campaign after elections .Blabb on sweetheart. Wail on. Nigeria will move on to glory. Haters will continue to hate. Wailers will continue to wail. Mwahmwahhahaha
Ironically.... You're the one who's wailing like some unnoticed and abandoned child...
Buhari doesn't even know ur type do exist... It'd be nice if u keep ur sentimental reasoning aside and focus on the betterment of this country... A man who's yet to understand his mission as a president is totally stupeed and unwelcoming....
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Fembleez1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
please wake me up when they start to share jollof rice (free food) to secondary school children, na cause of that i vote grin
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by amosade30(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
LydiamisM:
Me ma I just dey shake my head the deed has bin done I hope he cn do dem b4 2019 if nt I will ask Ogun to fire you PMB
sup lydia? Permit me to cmpliment ya beauty..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.