Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion (55357 Views)

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by temitemi1(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
This is total CLAPTRAP man!
Jesusloveyou:
what gives me joy everyday is d fact that 40days of PMB is far better than gej 6yrs of corruption and cluelessness, for 6days now,my light is stil shiny without a blink, so even if PMB fail to fulfil his promise, or do anything again in d next 4yrs, we can never be disappointed a bit, my 40days joy of PMB is hundredfold more than 6yrs of gej.

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by MrBasketball: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
The guy who posted this write-up must be a PDP person.!

Make una free Buhari nah.! Stop waiting for people to change you! Make an effort too.! Must a BSC holder do a white caller job? Can't he also learn trade or acquire skills to change himself? Must the government provide everything? And by the way self, Buhari just started!

PDP ruled for 16 years, people experienced worst than what we are passing through now. And now you are here with your big mouth, posting rubbish, trying to distract people.!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! lipsrsealed
Thanks babe for this. wink

Stüpid Tanoids want miracle overnight... They knew PDP haa spoilt everything from beginning, but their bias minds won't let them.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Spells(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2015
cool actor no dey die for film
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by alabiyemmy(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what gives me joy everyday is d fact that 40days of PMB is far better than gej 6yrs of corruption and cluelessness, for 6days now,my light is stil shiny without a blink, so even if PMB fail to fulfil his promise, or do anything again in d next 4yrs, we can never be disappointed a bit, my 40days joy of PMB is hundredfold more than 6yrs of gej.

Mumu. So na Buhari do am? God help u peoples stupidity.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol.....I'm not wasting my time minding unreasonable people who are not ready use their brain and church mind.!

Rome was not built in a day. For 16years, PDP ruled and squander public funds.!

After 2 months of leadership of APC, they are clamoring for overnight change.

Mtcheeeeeew!!!!!

MrBasketball:
Thanks babe for this. wink

Stüpid Tanoids want miracle overnight... They knew PDP haa spoilt everything from beginning, but their bias minds won't let them.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by MrBasketball: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Mee234:
U just prove the guy right
How did he prove him right? undecided
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by porka: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Akosbaba:
The reasonable nigerians that heard these near impossible promises and still voted anyways were just tired of the drunkard's govt. Nobody should come here to say anyone will miss GEJ, that's the height of stupidity

[size=13pt]Many 'reasonable' Nigerians are victims of scam artists every time. They always look for magical solutions to their private live's frustrations.[/size]
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by MrBasketball: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol.....I'm not wasting my time minding unreasonable people who are not ready use their brain and church mind.!

Rome was not built in a day. For 16years, PDP ruled and squander public funds.!

After 2 months of leadership of APC, they are clamoring for overnight change.

Mtcheeeeeew!!!!!

SMH my for their ignorance!

BTW are you the tall lady on your DP?
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by ironbody03(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
U and I know that u can't achieve or build all these promises on the dilapidated foundation PDP left this Country. All these promises need structures on ground. I am not saying they can achieve 100% of it, neither am I saying it's not possible. But with what PDP did to this Country, u can't start anything good without first cleaning their mess. They have done a lot of evil.
PMB will definitely come good, this I believe.

I hope so, and i pray that may God help him

[AMEN]
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by buskie13(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:

U can also learn how to deliver ur point(message) without being insultive.
sorry
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by mikolo80: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
2undexy:

http://www.naij.com/483457-six-campaign-promises-buhari-will-probably-never-fulfil.html
This is a product of defective education. Use your head. Will it be possible if all graduates are moved to the farm or not? Think before you talk.you're a fFuckingg graduate. Pretend you're one.afe babaLola built a polytechnic in 6months. Agagu built primary school in 3weeks. China built 15story building in 9weeks. Not everyone is as ignorant or incompetent as you and your ilk.try and read more and hate less
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Skoopy(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Vicadonis:
We know some of this things will never happen...
So, like I always said; 'WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED'

It is better someone is giving us hope, in GEJ, we got nothing.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by mikolo80: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the illiterates, gullible, and witches that carry broom believed those in the first place. Some of them full nairaland here dey defend baba illiterate hoping for 5000 naira and free food everyday undecided.

We just hope after 4 years Nigeria will not be contesting with Zimbabwe or Greece. For now Nigeria is on a standstill. Investors are trooping out, stock market is in lull. Literally there is nothing going on now in Nigeria. We have a trainee president and a vice who thinks governance and politics is by textbooks and bible. May God see us through.

I'm Proud to be a wailing wailer cool. I wail and intercede to God on behalf of the illiterates and gullible in Nigeria. I pray God delivers them from broom waving demons and grant them favor so they will not depend on Buhari for 5000 Naira living wage and free food. Wouldn't you rather wail with me? wink
Wailing wailers unite. Mechionu
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
oloriooko:

Na your username dey control your destiny, no wonder!
Na you sabi tongue
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Yea.

MrBasketball:
SMH my for their ignorance!

BTW are you the tall lady on your DP?
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Only senseless human being will go about insulting people! It's bad habit! lipsrsealed

Mrs sensible, Shey you get sense bah
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
My dear, I get pass you nah.! You wey no get at all, I no just know wetin to do with you! tongue

CallMeMadMan:

Mrs sensible, Shey you get sense bah
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by JoshGiantfeet(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
jerryunit48:
In as much as I am a die hard GEJ fan I really want Buhari to succeed in his promises just to put smile on The faces of Nigerians

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by fanzz: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2015
cry
[right][/right][left][/left]

God dey
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Jesusloveyou: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
sweetgala:

All that has befallen Nigeria now is due to the mismanagement of GEJ era. Things that should have been done were not and problems were allowed to compound until they become soo big to reverse and solve.

Some of those campaign promises are universal in most countries, government has a duty of welfare for its citizens.

Affordable housing
Free education /subsidised education
Job production
Welfare payments to unemployed ; are fundamental in many countries and the numbers are not out of place.

If Ireland a country reliant on corporate tax and PAYE with an unemployment rate of about 20% can afford to pay jobseekers allowance of 100 euro weekly , pay rent allowances of 600 monthly then I see no reason why Nigeria can't afford 22 euro monthly.

Yes there needs to be better planning to ensure the monies go to people who truly need it.

The country needs to create jobs via industrialisation, and by solving the power distribution conundrum that is very much possible. Growth in agriculture and local manufacturing would create more jobs, if Nigeria maximises it's potential as a service hub that could be several thousand jobs created also.

Stop trying to make the targets look gigantic, they are the least we should expect from any government
u are right, d saTANist think d promise are gigantic because their hero was clueless and he was a curse to nigeria,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Arsenalboi: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2015
He promise to wipe out boko-haram within one month. Brethren,they are all campaign gimmicks.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
My dear, I get pass you nah.! You wey no get at all, I no just know wetin to do with you! tongue

If you no know wetin you go do, just pray to God to make you know right from left/wrong. You really need it embarassed
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Jesusloveyou: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Mumu. So na Buhari do am? God help u peoples stupidity.
na ur clueless hero do am,fooool

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Arsenalboi: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2015
I saw an APC woman leader of one of the local govt. in Anambra state running and scampering to safety at Ekwulobia on Eke market day,i was marveled and ask her why? I told her to stay behind and reap the dividends of PMB administration which is Boko-haram,afterall you campaign for him.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by MrBasketball: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Yea.

Nice!
Hope your friends ain't jealous of your height sha o? cheesy
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Sunofgod:
Na only six- every ting the man talk na wayo!
cheesy mayb he wil in d fulnes of time
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Vicadonis:
We know some of this things will never happen...
So, like I always said; 'WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED'
chai! hit like if you agree wit dis O.P & share if u don't
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol.....guy...what's d right n wrong?

CallMeMadMan:

If you no know wetin you go do, just pray to God to make you know right from left/wrong. You really need it embarassed
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol...;jealous of height ke? How?

MrBasketball:
Nice!

Hope your friends ain't jealous of your height sha o? cheesy
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by rigarmortis: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
U and I know that u can't achieve or build all these promises on the dilapidated foundation PDP left this Country. All these promises need structures on ground. I am not saying they can achieve 100% of it, neither am I saying it's not possible. But with what PDP did to this Country, u can't start anything good without first cleaning their mess. They have done a lot of evil.
PMB will definitely come good, this I believe.

do you realise that half of PDP is now in APC?

the other half is made up of self serving politicians from other parries.

the fiasco in NASS should have made you see into the thinly veiled motives behind all the grand speeches.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by MrBasketball: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol...;jealous of height ke? How?
Don't you know friends get jealous of their colleagues height?
Of more natural qualities.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol.....guy...what's d right n wrong?

You already know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.