Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion (55371 Views)

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by IykeJ: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Did he come from the moon to make the promises? Was he not in Nigeria? Or are you saying he had no knowledge of the job he was canvassing for? Are you saying APC did no research and knew nothing about Nigeria? Were they not singing of PDP's mess during their campaigns?

Dannyset:
U and I know that u can't achieve or build all these promises on the dilapidated foundation PDP left this Country. All these promises need structures on ground. I am not saying they can achieve 100% of it, neither am I saying it's not possible. But with what PDP did to this Country, u can't start anything good without first cleaning their mess. They have done a lot of evil.
PMB will definitely come good, this I believe.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Flashh:

U just prove the guy right
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by azimibraun: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Bungalow Brains, Wailing Wailers.

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by aboabai(m): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Some of these promises are achievable with genuine intention and sincerity of.mind. If you think about the annual loots of all our leaders from local government to state government to federal government and all government officials at all levels, we can genuinely conclude that yes some are do able.

I can write a proposal on some of these issues if our government can buy in to it, in no time some of these issues will be history.

We have all it takes to be in the league of countries ruling the world, one of our problems is we don't buy into people's idea as it's not your/our idea.

Election is over now, our primary concern now should be how to move the great nation forward not minding your political affiliation .

It should be a clarion call to all of us, let us lift this nation high irrespective of the weather condition. Let us service our nation with dedication and selfless service, there is no nation we can call ours except for this great nation.

Finally am willing and ever ready to help provided they can listen to this idea.

God bless Nigeria and her citizens. Amen

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by azimibraun: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Political promises are Hypothetical. They are basically made in view of Anticipated Situations and Environment. Buhari anticipated more than he met. It's like enyimba planning to go an play Barca under Tata Matino and on getting to the Camp Nou they meet a Barca with Messi, Suarez ,Neymar and Rakitic. Ah! You wan kill them? All your plans must change o! Gej(Messi) Deziani(Suarez) Okonjo(Neymar) Sambo(Rakitic) the Presidency(Barca bench) na die na. Just catching my fun.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by emmasege: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Sunofgod:
Na only six- every ting the man talk na wayo!
I have a different opinion. Buhari did not really promise all these things but his party and vice who went on house to house & bus to bus campaign when as a pastor he's not even been seen evangelizing from house to house & bus to bus.
Osinbajo, liar muhammed, oyegun, amaechi, thief nubu & co were too noisy during the campaign that we could not even hear their aspirant who barely spoke for five minutes on the average.
Either he personally said those things or not, we are still going to hold him accountable for those promises since he heard them make those promises on behalf of his proposed government and kept quiet. Silence is assumed consent. Moreover, he rode to Aso rock on the wheels of those fake, unrealistic & unsustainable promises.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Electronzeez(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks for the reminder , write up like this only need to be encourage and should not cause any apc alliance nairalander haemorrhage . The apc and the pmb government needs to be put in check at all time with this kind of write up.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Ediss(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2015
E concern me? No somake I fCe
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
2undexy:

http://www.naij.com/483457-six-campaign-promises-buhari-will-probably-never-fulfil.html

OP u r intelligent. Some uninformed Nigerians from the east always talk about 1 naira to 1 dollar which Buhari never said.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by sweetgala(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the illiterates, gullible, and witches that carry broom believed those in the first place. Some of them full nairaland here dey defend baba illiterate hoping for 5000 naira and free food everyday undecided.

We just hope after 4 years Nigeria will not be contesting with Zimbabwe or Greece. For now Nigeria is on a standstill. Investors are trooping out, stock market is in lull. Literally there is nothing going on now in Nigeria. We have a trainee president and a vice who thinks governance and politics is by textbooks and bible. May God see us through.

I'm Proud to be a wailing wailer cool. I wail and intercede to God on behalf of the illiterates and gullible in Nigeria. I pray God delivers them from broom waving demons and grant them favor so they will not depend on Buhari for 5000 Naira living wage and free food. Wouldn't you rather wail with me? wink

All that has befallen Nigeria now is due to the mismanagement of GEJ era. Things that should have been done were not and problems were allowed to compound until they become soo big to reverse and solve.

Some of those campaign promises are universal in most countries, government has a duty of welfare for its citizens.

Affordable housing
Free education /subsidised education
Job production
Welfare payments to unemployed ; are fundamental in many countries and the numbers are not out of place.

If Ireland a country reliant on corporate tax and PAYE with an unemployment rate of about 20% can afford to pay jobseekers allowance of 100 euro weekly , pay rent allowances of 600 monthly then I see no reason why Nigeria can't afford 22 euro monthly.

Yes there needs to be better planning to ensure the monies go to people who truly need it.

The country needs to create jobs via industrialisation, and by solving the power distribution conundrum that is very much possible. Growth in agriculture and local manufacturing would create more jobs, if Nigeria maximises it's potential as a service hub that could be several thousand jobs created also.

Stop trying to make the targets look gigantic, they are the least we should expect from any government
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by apholaryn: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2015
repogirl:
One naira to one dollar nko?

Stabilise global oil prices nko?

Hit.the ground running nko?

All inclusive government nko?

I have made it ten points...I fit still add more but sleep still dey my eye.
so?
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by hucienda: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the illiterates, gullible, and witches that carry broom believed those in the first place. Some of them full nairaland here dey defend baba illiterate hoping for 5000 naira and free food everyday undecided.

We just hope after 4 years Nigeria will not be contesting with Zimbabwe or Greece. For now Nigeria is on a standstill. Investors are trooping out, stock market is in lull. Literally there is nothing going on now in Nigeria. We have a trainee president and a vice who thinks governance and politics is by textbooks and bible. May God see us through.

I'm Proud to be a wailing wailer cool. I wail and intercede to God on behalf of the illiterates and gullible in Nigeria. I pray God delivers them from broom waving demons and grant them favor so they will not depend on Buhari for 5000 Naira living wage and free food. Wouldn't you rather wail with me? wink

lwkmd... mehn! you guys are really funny here. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

while ur.mates are hustling and making money plus ends meet, u are here waiting for Govt. money. You will wail till you die, but in the main time since u are so poor you can't afford ordinary handkerchief, I will always willingly provide u with a towel. MUMU
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by winodey(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Gov Fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine with Ekiti Residents at a Local Joint
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by merbenko: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
U and I know that u can't achieve or build all these promises on the dilapidated foundation PDP left this Country. All these promises need structures on ground. I am not saying they can achieve 100% of it, neither am I saying it's not possible. But with what PDP did to this Country, u can't start anything good without first cleaning their mess. They have done a lot of evil.
Are u shifting the blame to PDP or what? You personally voted APC because of such problem to be solve and APC knows surely all the loophole before embarking on this promises I don't thing Buhari have no any reason to complain. Perhaps, if all this structure are in order who will have voted for Buhari? Nigeria need his magic to fulfill his promise before the end of his tenure. Shifting blame to PDP is like admitting that PDP are better than APC since the APC can't deliver what the PDP have damage
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Dannyset(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2015
buskie13:
u sound dumb....why does he need to promise us heaven on earth when he knows PDP did something to de foundation.... see no room for excuses
....he should just deliver..

U can also learn how to deliver ur point(message) without being insultive.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by princoo(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2015
dokyOloye:
Op,U forgot "I will 'stapilize' oil price.
I thank God I was never fooled for one moment.

Lol if he said that then he buhari needs to be flogged and resign. For heavens sake how can he stabilize oil price? Chaiiiiii naija don hear am
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by sexyjob(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2015
countsparrow:
It is unlikely he does Everything... But if he can help with security, power and employment... I can forgive d rest
Some people need just 'light', as in POWER!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by searay(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
Stop the blame game.
The situation of Nigeria and the so called "dilapidated state" should have been taken into consideration before making the promises. Or are you telling us that Buhari always talk before thinking?
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by LydiamisM(f): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Me ma I just dey shake my head the deed has bin done I hope he cn do dem b4 2019 if nt I will ask Ogun to fire you PMB
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by nellyelitz(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

i like this line...broom waving demons.

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by winodey(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Meet Another Boobilicious Nollywood Actress (Photos)

CHAI!1!!! Man is Stabbed to Death During a Robbery
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by hensben(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2015
If buhari fail same nigerians cursing and saying poo here will suffer it not buhari or they think when he fails nigeria will divide? lol i laugh in swahili. people voted for buhari due to pdp/gej's failure for 16 years. i'm niger deltan gej did nothing for ss not to talk of nigeria as a whole.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by fuchong(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2015
As for the number one Baba (APC) didn't say they will do that in their first year in office. He said he will do it in one year. Hahahaha
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by 9jatatafo(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Oyo for APC and gullible Nigerians.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Jesusloveyou: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Richie0974:
I feel as if after Buhari's 4 years the rate at which a lot of people will be disappointed will be higher than that of GEJ coz many people have put 2 much hope in him and are just gonna end up disappointed..
what gives me joy everyday is d fact that 40days of PMB is far better than gej 6yrs of corruption and cluelessness, for 6days now,my light is stil shiny without a blink, so even if PMB fail to fulfil his promise, or do anything again in d next 4yrs, we can never be disappointed a bit, my 40days joy of PMB is hundredfold more than 6yrs of gej.

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by oloriooko(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2015
CallMeMadMan:

Mad man make I hear word jare! angry tongue

Na your username dey control your destiny, no wonder!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Calbarian(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2015
.. .

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by temitemi1(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Only senseless human being will go about insulting people! It's bad habit! lipsrsealed

CallMeMadMan:

You must be a mad person tongue angry
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by temitemi1(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
This total CLAPTRAP man!
Jesusloveyou:
what gives me joy everyday is d fact that 40days of PMB is far better than gej 6yrs of corruption and cluelessness, for 6days now,my light is stil shiny without a blink, so even if PMB fail to fulfil his promise, or do anything again in d next 4yrs, we can never be disappointed a bit, my 40days joy of PMB is hundredfold more than 6yrs of gej.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.