Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion (55361 Views)

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by countsparrow: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2015
castrogee:

Brotherly, your on point!

Abi nah... grin
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by refreshrate: 12:38am On Jul 10, 2015
dokyOloye:
Op,U forgot "I will 'stapilize' oil price.
I thank God I was never fooled for one moment.

Na dis one make me fall from on top chair the other day pour zobo wey i dey drink for body.
How one uber dullard can say he would do something about the global oil crises.

How?

Come debate and give us blueprint to the process he run go Chatham house for london as if thats where his ruling.

The time they were having elections in the UK you no see as their prime minister too run leave debate come Nigeria?

And people actually left their houses queued under the sun some rain beat them join and thumb printed for him.

I was adviced to do visa lottery that time i no gree hear. Abi na walking dead i dey for inside so?

God please forgive me my sins

I am sorry

Please help me

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by refreshrate: 12:41am On Jul 10, 2015
foxxynik:
All Progressive clowns have no idea of what Buhari is really up to...
My ideology is very simple and I will not tolerate any insult from any baztard...
Firstly, he moved ministry of defence to Borno where BH fight seems hot... With this moves, one will expect a fire-for-fire action. The general came back and tell us he wants to Negotiate! Question is, Why did u move the defence Hq to Borno?
Secondly, he said the killing of BH is seemingly the killing of a northerner.... He resumed office about two months and some days now. And about a thousand of gallant Nigerians have died in the process and media had carried out that the incumbent president isn't with any idea of how to tackle the insurgency. Buhari wants us to believe that he doesn't know who is sponsoring this sect. He is playing with the minds of the masses. He knows fully well that if he resumes office and then implement a strong military hand-grip on BH that people will point fingers at him... So he tries to relent a little and let the killings to continue for a while then he will fetch us the solution we've been waiting for. He claims to be a general and so he wants to outsmart a whole nation!
His motion on the movement of the ministry of defence will fully be recovered when he settles the BH case and many northerners will be recruited into the defence more. And the northerner will have upper hands to fight a religion fight... Northerners will be the only ones that will be recruited into army, navy and airforce. Northerners will train only their children into the force. Many illiterates will be employed. And they'll stand at the roadside with no understanding of english and be extorting money from passer-by.
Should Buhari have more evil intentions all in the name of providing aims to his people. He should also understand that the country is one. And doing this will divide this country.
Buhari has always fought for his herdsmen, especially when treated badly, he will seek for ransoms. He cares more about his fellow northerners more than he cares about other tribes. Reasons people like Tinubu will never have a good seat beside Buhari.

Guy you forgot to include '...and cows' after northerners in the last line
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by hollandis(f): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2015
Akosbaba:
The reasonable nigerians that heard these near impossible promises and still voted anyways were just tired of the drunkard's govt. Nobody should come here to say anyone will miss GEJ, that's the height of stupidity

Its your father that is a drunkard.Ewure jati jati
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by brixton: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2015
op you forgot 1dollar to 237 naira

also securing oil price as he wishes.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by rusher14: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Another smash hit from the wailing wailers. grin
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by MightySparrow: 12:50am On Jul 10, 2015
I don't remember him fulfiling those things in his first two months in office.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by rusher14: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2015
They said APC would never be registered.

Buhari can never win the elections.

Now it's that he would not make a better Nigeria.

Haven't you learnt anything?

People have made up their minds to follow this leader.

Follow suit or be left behind.

Onwards and upwards we go.

3 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by badinfluence: 1:03am On Jul 10, 2015
It's so sad that so many Nigerians are eager to see buhari fail.. the fact is that whatever he does would be criticised.. GEJ's regime is gone and that cannot be reversed.. so rather than anticipate failure why don't we hope for the best from buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by AmazingNeoTech(m): 1:06am On Jul 10, 2015
If you need good job or money machine, come here.

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by gottliebglobal(m): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2015
2undexy:

don't be so sure
Putting sentiments aside. Pls, explain to me in simple economic terms why we shouldn't be so sure, thanks.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by sirmose: 1:39am On Jul 10, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the illiterates, gullible, and witches that carry broom believed those in the first place. Some of them full nairaland here dey defend baba illiterate hoping for 5000 naira and free food everyday undecided.

We just hope after 4 years Nigeria will not be contesting with Zimbabwe or Greece. For now Nigeria is on a standstill. Investors are trooping out, stock market is in lull. Literally there is nothing going on now in Nigeria. We have a trainee president and a vice who thinks governance and politics is by textbooks and bible. May God see us through.

I'm Proud to be a wailing wailer cool. I wail and intercede to God on behalf of the illiterates and gullible in Nigeria. I pray God delivers them from broom waving demons and grant them favor so they will not depend on Buhari for 5000 Naira living wage and free food. Wouldn't you rather wail with me? wink
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by InvertedHammer: 1:43am On Jul 10, 2015
/
The blame can go round.

But the main culprit is the one who was given the opportunity on a platter of gold but misused it so much that Nigerians didn't mind voting a grandpa to replace him.

Call PMB a dullard. But I will be more ashamed to be associated with anyone beaten at his own game by a dullard. In other words, the loser's cluelessness is ad infinitum. If Nigerians can be scammed by a dullard, that tells you the IQ of most Nigerians.

You are all indirectly insulting yourselves.
\

4 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 10, 2015
president buhari will surprise you idiots, with god by his side and with 60% support from Nigerians he will transform this nation,I believe he will surpass the promises he mad during campaigns,

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmm.... #NigeriansAwait the Change! I believe in a better N I G E R I A.... Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by AreaFada2: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Sunofgod:
Na only six- every ting the man talk na wayo!

The man nor even promise anything reliable sef. All those "We will" 1 minute speeches at every rally? Where he spoke for an hour in all rallys nationwide? Which serious person believes that? It was ACN part of APC who were busy obfuscating gullible people with their media control.
Sahara Reporters: I sight una o, how far na? grin cheesy
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Johnnyoungster(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerians are so pathetic so under just 2 months you're cursing and saying all sort of trash against this government instead of praying for them. Rome was not built in a day not even in four years....so patience is a virtue which we must all have to survive not wailing.

4 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Luukasz(m): 2:28am On Jul 10, 2015
PMB has not even used up to 3month in Power yet some SOUR LOSERS(Wailing Wailers) expect him to Perform Magic on a Nation that they Ruled,Distabilized & Jeopardized in 16yrs.
SOUR LOSERS(Wailing Wailers) dont expect PMB to perform Magic,but what you Failed to do in 16yrs am 1000% certain that PMB will do it in 4yrs(The Current state of Electric Supply is a Perfect Example)

3 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Lastdon02(m): 2:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by soldierdollar(m): 2:43am On Jul 10, 2015
When you lookup for 'dullarddinh0' on Google and 'Buhari' shows up in the result

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari is suffering from Dementia.

For those who do not know what it means, read the paragraph below, carefully.

Dementia, also known as senility, is a broad category of brain diseases that cause a long term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember (e.g. West Germany) such that a person's daily functioning is affected (silent president with limited public appearance). Other common symptoms include emotional problems, problems with language(kwurufsion), and a decrease in motivation (does not care about innocent lives).A person's consciousness is not affected (still controls cows). For the diagnosis to be present it must be a change from a person's usual mental functioning and a greater decline than one would expect due to ageing. These diseases also have a significant effect on a person's caregivers (APC fans).

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by beengils: 3:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Religious bigots full Nairaland.

PMB is slow because you lack the knowledge of what he is doing

* Sule Lamido will sleep in Prison Cell for the next two months while his case continues.

* Ngozi Okonjo Iweala gives contradictory reasons why $2.1 billion excess crude account was misappropriated

* Sambo Dasuki's resignation rejected.

* EFCC back to prosecution of goats that ate our raw yams. Those that ate our cooked yams are already purging.yams.

* CBN governor announces positive increase in foreign reserve under one month.

* PMB bails out the 36 Nigeria bankrupt states with savings and dividend from Nigeria Liquefied gas.

* PMB demands account of Nigeria arm purchase.

* ‪#‎BringBackOurGirls‬ campaigners meets with PMB and offer their own solution.

* The quantum of corrupt files he met daily in his office oozes like Oshodi public toilet of 1999. It can make a civilian purge.

Change is here.
Embrace it.

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by daninphilo(m): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2015
U don't need to believe it but when it happened u all c but it will never get to u remember ur brother in d bible he saw it but neva participate in the promise.let him settle down atfer a year u tanoid will eat ur word but God grace u will c it hear but u will not handle it

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by banme(m): 3:10am On Jul 10, 2015
hw many months diz guy do nd ur already criticizing him... op 2 hell with ur opinion, i c nigeria progressing very soon jst giv it tym.

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by biafranqueen: 3:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Definitely all the promises are a wash!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by kliq(m): 3:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Wail on fuckface

calebo101:

My guy, i am wailing for your soul.

Left for me God has blessed me beyond my imaginations and unlike you i am not waiting for 5000 naira monthly stipend and free food everyday. I owe it as a social duty to wail and plead with God on your behalf to save you from torment and hunger.

I am interceding on your behalf and will keep wailing til your life improves. You must not suffer in silence. Be grateful to God people like us "the wailing wailers" exist, else God for don turn face away from una.

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Watch this Revelation. A prediction of what wil happen when BUhari gets elected. The prophecy is coming to past. See the target states on the map. Boko Haram has already struck Jos, Kano [/b]and [b]Kaduna. Looks like Abuja/Niger State plus one state in the East is next. We heard of a blast in Rivers.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152699260708226&pnref=story
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by abbaapple: 4:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Dix write up is from TAniods, clusters of blood suckers! tongue

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by MyMouth(m): 4:30am On Jul 10, 2015
See then TANdriods all forming in the mouth, all being happy as a pig in shit! No government not even in the U.S has ever filfill all campaign promises! They jus try to do some and am sure pmb would deliver!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by kenoz(m): 4:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Okay
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by money121(m): 4:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Ok we don hear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1inEqPzO9U

Call/whatsapp 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing Tiles
See some of our project here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806991/see-some-project-carried-out
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Franknigga(m): 4:36am On Jul 10, 2015
They said fight boko boy in 3month and now they are pleading.they will use kool for electricity none of them have went to kool site.when all enemies has one common enemy they will units a fight their goal. Just like Hitler war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.