Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion (55355 Views)

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Justicealh3(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Deal!!!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2015
buhari is like an internet scammer

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by kliq(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the illiterates, witches that carry broom in this modern age, and the gullible believed those in the first place. Some of them full nairaland here dey defend baba illiterate hoping for 5000 naira and free food everyday undecided.

We just hope after 4 years Nigeria will not be contesting with Zimbabwe or Greece. Investors are trooping out, stock market is in lull. Literally there is nothing going on now in Nigeria. We have a trainee president and a vice who thinks governance and politics is by textbooks and bible. May God see us through.

Wail on

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by samoney: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2015
I dont understand how it will work
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by jonezz(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2015
hmm
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by kennysama2(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2015
what about one naira to one dollar?
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Pearlyakin:
Tedder,Moniya,Elebu.
wrong combination. Elebu oja is after sharp corner
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by solidgidlas(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmm I remember dat yoruba literature bk "gbogbo won lole" all of dem nah rubbish
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by hansad: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2015
They carry brooms in the age of vacuum cleaners.
They are all outmoded - Geriatrics. They can't fulfill any of their promises. They can only fool the self-acclaimed sophisticate lot.

6 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by sigiyaya(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Are you forgetting this one... ONE DOLLAR TO ONE NAIRA... I smell one chance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Some people wont mind if all these are eventually not fulfilled just to prove that GEJ was better...........whether you are APC or PDP or even republican, having a better Nigeria takes collective effort. So lets all pray, hope and support this administration for a better Nigeria. Not to see it fail in the next four years all because you are PDP!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2015
kliq:

Wail on

My guy, i am wailing for your soul.

Left for me God has blessed me beyond my imaginations and unlike you i am not waiting for 5000 naira monthly stipend and free food everyday. I owe it as a social duty to wail and plead with God on your behalf to save you from torment and hunger.

I am interceding on your behalf and will keep wailing til your life improves. You must not suffer in silence. Be grateful to God people like us "the wailing wailers" exist, else God for don turn face away from una.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by drmaxayuba(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2015
WALLAHI BUHARI AND APC DO NIGERIA ONE CHANCE MAKE UNA WAIT SEE

BLOGGERS BOOST YOUR PAGE VIEWS FOR AS LOW AS FOR 500 NAIRA FOR 1000 VIEWS DAILY
SEE MY BLOG www.drmaxs..com

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by mindurword(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Baba one chance the President of west Germany has fail us already no single plan for the masses
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by engrjacuzzi: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2015
PMB is a scammer. why give Nigerian children fake hope that they will have free meal and youths will have jobs. all the promises he made were just mere words to deceive himself.
I'm still expecting the change this government has for us.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by sunsewa: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Na one chance we open eye enter so.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by NaijaCuzin: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2015
u don 4get $1 to ₦1 shocked

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2015
The fraud is about to take a deadly turn. Buhari and APC, backed with the Biritish are about the pull the biggest scams ever......

Let us see some of the key events leading to where we are now:

1. Buhari visits UK, Niger and Chad to secretly negotiate the way forward for his foot soldiers, Boko Haram
2. Boko haram prisoners sent to Anambra, government initially denies but later admits.
3. Buhari releases 185 Boko Haram Members
4. Bomb blasts in Kano, Jos and Kaduna, etc
5. Oby visits Buhari for the fake BBOG campaign
6. UK Govt said they saw the girls but could not save them
7. In line with what the British Government says, Buhari Blames GEJ for not rescuing the chibok girls
8. Buhari planning to release more Boko Haram prisoners under the guise of exchange with the girls.
9. Buhari toys with Amnesty for Boko Haram
10. APC supports amnesty for their Islamic brothers, Boko Haram........
11. The Nigerian government claims to have captured the masterminds of the Bomb Blast- very laughable. This is a ploy to make the government appear competent
12.....There will be strong campaigns for amnesty for Boko Haram and swap of the so-called kidnapped girls....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
--Only APC fans support Amnesty for Boko Haram
--Only APC people believe in the Chibok Scam (of course they used it as a scam against GEJ)
--Only APC fans support the exchange of Boko Haram for the 'Ghost' Chibok Girls

-Where are pictures of the kidnapped girls?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by grandstar(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2015
only no 1 is achievable

The economy can easily create 1m jobs without him doing anything yearly

The remaining 5 will only be partially achieved
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by manijozie: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Change... Dat moment wen egg roll becomes 5naira!!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Donlouise(m): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Baba go slow

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Negative thinkers! There is none of them that's too big to achieve if the economy is solid. Sit down there and be predicting impossibility while the Angel Sent From Heaven takes on the problems from the root. Didn't you hear of our Foreign Reserve? Thomases! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by berrystunn(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Just want to use this medium to tell all APC supporters in nairaland that insulted me b4 the election on this change,
may thunder fire you guys with 950,000,000KVA strike........till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by castrogee(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2015
countsparrow:
It is unlikely he does Everything... But if he can help with security, power and employment... I can forgive d rest

Brotherly, your on point!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by berrystunn(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Opinion Polls

Those that still believe in this govt. SHARE

Those that don't believe in this govt. LIKE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2015
All Progressive clowns have no idea of what Buhari is really up to...
My ideology is very simple and I will not tolerate any insult from any baztard...
Firstly, he moved ministry of defence to Borno where BH fight seems hot... With this moves, one will expect a fire-for-fire action. The general came back and tell us he wants to Negotiate! Question is, Why did u move the defence Hq to Borno?
Secondly, he said the killing of BH is seemingly the killing of a northerner.... He resumed office about two months and some days now. And about a thousand of gallant Nigerians have died in the process and media had carried out that the incumbent president isn't with any idea of how to tackle the insurgency. Buhari wants us to believe that he doesn't know who is sponsoring this sect. He is playing with the minds of the masses. He knows fully well that if he resumes office and then implement a strong military hand-grip on BH that people will point fingers at him... So he tries to relent a little and let the killings to continue for a while then he will fetch us the solution we've been waiting for. He claims to be a general and so he wants to outsmart a whole nation!
His motion on the movement of the ministry of defence will fully be recovered when he settles the BH case and many northerners will be recruited into the defence more. And the northerner will have upper hands to fight a religion fight... Northerners will be the only ones that will be recruited into army, navy and airforce. Northerners will train only their children into the force. Many illiterates will be employed. And they'll stand at the roadside with no understanding of english and be extorting money from passer-by.
Should Buhari have more evil intentions all in the name of providing aims to his people. He should also understand that the country is one. And doing this will divide this country.
Buhari has always fought for his herdsmen, especially when treated badly, he will seek for ransoms. He cares more about his fellow northerners more than he cares about other tribes. Reasons people like Tinubu will never have a good seat beside Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Success1sMine: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
U and I know that u can't achieve or build all these promises on the dilapidated foundation PDP left this Country. All these promises need structures on ground. I am not saying they can achieve 100% of it, neither am I saying it's not possible. But with what PDP did to this Country, u can't start anything good without first cleaning their mess. They have done a lot of evil.
PMB will definitely come good, this I believe.
Oga park well abeg, which foundation and which pdp. lets face the fact bro. who build d foundation u are talking about - audu ogbe, atiku, saraki, amaechi, oyinlola etc abi. sowi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Iceking1(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2015
soe:
Ok

Kindly print ur opinion on a soft paper, roll it like cigarette, grease it...and

Shove it up your stinking a** you imp.

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by abbey621(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2015
If all he does is eliminate Boko Haram and improve the economy then he would have been 10 times better than the previous administration. You people just don't get it do you? If the GEJ administration had done half of what it did in the last 6 months of his administration, Buhari would have had no chance. Now it's Buhari's turn, there are key things Nigerians are looking for and if he's a smart man he'll deliver, if he's not then he's out in 2019, for now all we can do is be hopeful!

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by passionate88: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2015
ilobasama:
Some people wont mind if all these are eventually not fulfilled just to prove that GEJ was better...........whether you are APC or PDP or even republican, having a better Nigeria takes collective effort. So lets all pray, hope and support this administration for a better Nigeria. Not to see it fail in the next four years all because you are PDP!!!!
Let it fail... #babaonechance #dauradullard #dullardinhooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.