Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? (2029 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by PrinceTolu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2006
No one dey force you. That was my opinion. You got a right yours.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2006
Lol jus tellin u ow i feel abt it!lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by PrinceTolu(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2006
Lol. Na de same thing wey I dey say. Everyone takes it in a different way.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by PrinceTolu(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2006
The thing is a lot of girls don't really like the idea of taking orders from someone younger than them. So that's why they wouldn't date someone younger. But it really depends on understanding between both of them.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by tenry(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2009
why not? but that should be communicated to the girl at the inception for her to make decision.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by tnk24: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2009
This depends on individuals involved. They must be honest and open to each other.
We have cases where women reduce their age for whatever reason and she don't get to tell her partner,
the guy now thinks he is older not knowing that is not the case.

Just as iice said, it's about compatibility, maturity and love.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by MERCADO(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2009
well,this is depend on individual opinion. because, i think thay it ia not ideal. for she will be control the guy. anyway, some people likes it.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2010
No.

(1) (2) (Reply)

n / Women Are Sometimes Stupid / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.