Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I’m In Trouble: Am Married But I Promised To Impregnate Another Man’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Trouble: Am Married But I Promised To Impregnate Another Man’s Wife (930 Views)

Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Trouble: Am Married But I Promised To Impregnate Another Man’s Wife by exlinkleads(f): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
I thought I was doing my clothier a favour when I decided to take her as my second wife; I never knew or perceived the mess I was getting myself into until we started living as a couple.” – These were the words of a 44-year-old butcher, Adam Yusuf, who yesterday urged the Lagos Island Customary Court to dissolve his eight-year-old marriage to Aminat.

He accused her of disrespecting him and his first wife.

“She sold cloths to me at abattoir and when I got to know she was chased out of previous husband’s house because she had no child, I told her I was going to assist her by impregnating her,” he said. The petitioner, who lives at 12, Enuowa Street in Lagos, said he rented a two-bedroom flat for her but she insisted she wanted to live with him and his family.

He said: “ She was always at loggerheads with tenants. Almost everyone in fear avoided her trouble in the neighborhood.”The petitioner said she moved in to his house without notice, adding that he was forced to give her a room to avoid her trouble.

“I was sad because my first wife wasn’t expecting such incident to happen. We built where we live with our hard earned money,” he said. Yusuf said the respondent once beat him and his wife up.
“I left my house seven months ago due to lack of peace. I sneak to the house I built whenever I want to see my family. It is that bad, “ he said.

He said he was no longer interested in her - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/im-in-trouble-am-married-but-i-promises.html#sthash.Sna8IDpk.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: I’m In Trouble: Am Married But I Promised To Impregnate Another Man’s Wife by donholy28(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2015
Is there any level of foolishness above this man's own.
Re: I’m In Trouble: Am Married But I Promised To Impregnate Another Man’s Wife by marshalcarter: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
You need cane
Re: I’m In Trouble: Am Married But I Promised To Impregnate Another Man’s Wife by bewla(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2015
This pix cant b mai nama

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex / A Lady Vomiting Blood After Aristo Man Dropped Her Off (viewer Discretion) / Read This "HATE Letter". It Is So Funny And Creative. This Is A Love Letter From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.