Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... (1571 Views)

Females And Love / Why do we insult non virgin females? And not vise versa / The Truth About Lightskin Females! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Oooops: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
I met with a lady and after some weeks of knowing yesterday we wanted to get intimate. This lady is very pretty and her dress code is superb. On pulling her clothes, the smell that emanated form her female zone is nothing to write home about.... I literarily threw up. and ran away!!! the id.iot said I've put her in the mood and i must do... only my look made her change her mind. This is common in girls. Please oh, Doctors, lawyers and experienced ladies in the house i need to ask you guys these question.... I've met some ladies and the smell you get is enough to make u never breathe again!!!
1) WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF VAGINA ODOUR
2) Is it that this ladies in question don't know they smell
3) How can it be cured
4) Ladies please come and learn or contribute...
Guys do i have a witness in the house
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by petkoffDrake(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
eeeww!
unfortunately am a V. what is vagina sef?
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Deexxy: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Experienced this before.

She even begged me to go down on her,,i couldn't so I had to satisfy her with my fingers instead.

It was good too.

Washed my hands thereafter and still banged the living daylight out of that püssy.

undecided
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Same way I met a lady and when I wanted to get intimate her vagina, body and mouth were all smelly lipsrsealed then the worse part was that she decided to be vocal sad angry
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
See wat "wanting to do" has caused... Was her pvvssy shaved?
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Tocheagle(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
AFTER READING YOUR STORY I THREW UP MYSELF

1 Like

Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Deexxy: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
it actually smelt like ammonia. undecided
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Oooops: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deexxy:
Experienced this before.

She even begged me to go down on her,,i couldn't so I had to satisfy her with my fingers instead.

It was good too.

Washed my hands thereafter and still banged the living daylight out of that püssy.

undecided
Mhen, You really tried.... i couldn't and till now i still feel irritated....

But what is actually the cause

Experience ladies where una dey
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Oooops: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
See wat "wanting to do" has caused... Was her pvvssy shaved?
Yeah.... It was shaved!!! and neat

but the smell.... hmmmmm
And she expected me to enter the pit toilet!!!

Gurls need to be mindful of their private ish and take care of it properly
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Deexxy: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oooops:

Mhen, You really tried.... i couldn't and till now i still feel irritated....

But what is actually the cause

Experience ladies where una dey
Ain't no doctor so I don't know the cause mehn!

But how do you expect a lady who has such a problem to come out in the open to speak?

Well let me refer you to someone who always "knows all" to come explain it for you.

Misssclassy where you at?
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oooops:

but the smell.... hmmmmm

wow..
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Darknluvly(f): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kikiki.... *Grabs corn and pure water* grin

1 Like

Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by lilee2hot(f): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Some form of infection like Chlamydia and the rest can cause such 'fishy' and terrible odour as the Vagina is self cleansing and doesn't necessarily need plenty washing to be neat. The vagina is not odourless either, the natural odour of the vagina is like onion smell. Anything different from that then the lady needs a HVS (High Vagina swab) to ascertain tthe causative organism and get treated. I hope this helps. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Tocheagle:
AFTER READING YOUR STORY I THREW UP MYSELF
grin grin grin grin
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by falconey(m): 6:21am On Jul 11, 2015
lilee2hot:
Some form of infection like Chlamydia and the rest can cause such 'fishy' and terrible odour as the Vagina is self cleansing and doesn't necessarily need plenty washing to be neat. The vagina is not odourless either, the natural odour of the vagina is like onion smell. Anything different from that then the lady needs a HVS (High Vagina swab) to ascertain tthe causative organism and get treated. I hope this helps. embarassed

its a good thing I don't have a vagina
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:
it actually smelt like ammonia. undecided
phew!

Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Darknluvly:
Kikiki.... *Grabs corn and pure water* grin

How can U stand to eat after reading this
Ure disgusting
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by kuuljay(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2015
op I smell lie.so as I dey so I go take my hand off chick wey arrange well well cloth, I go come let am waka without washing my plug because her kpekus they smell.that one nor fit happen if possible I go spray room freshener inside but say give up! my brother eno go happen cool cool cool
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Darknluvly(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

How can U stand to eat after reading this
Ure disgusting

So I shouldn't eat again because of something I read on nairaland, I don't even know if it really happened??
Really
B*tch Please! STFU and mind your business!

1 Like

Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Lisaflex(f): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Oooops:
I met with a lady and after some weeks of knowing yesterday we wanted to get intimate. This lady is very pretty and her dress code is superb. On pulling her clothes, the smell that emanated form her female zone is nothing to write home about.... I literarily threw up. and ran away!!! the id.iot said I've put her in the mood and i must do... only my look made her change her mind. This is common in girls. Please oh, Doctors, lawyers and experienced ladies in the house i need to ask you guys these question.... I've met some ladies and the smell you get is enough to make u never breathe again!!!
1) WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF VAGINA ODOUR
2) Is it that this ladies in question don't know they smell
3) How can it be cured
4) Ladies please come and learn or contribute...
Guys do i have a witness in the house

1) She has a bacterial infection called bacteria vaginosis ...Ds happens wen a lady uses harsh stuff(medicated soap,perfume on her vagina or harsh detergents to wash her undies or douches,etc) This fnz mess up the pH(acidity) of the vagina der by destroying d normal flora(protective microorganisms wc prevent d growth of harmful ones) of d vagina allowing d organism(G.vaginalis) wc causes ds infection to thrive....Its not considered an std buh increases d risk of contracting an std
2) Dey do knw
3)Can be treated wt antibiotics bt it recurs in a lot of cases..Reason is not really known
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Next time tie yhur nose region with a handkerchief...tell her yhu wanna bang her like a gangstar..

If the smell persists...consult gbc air freshener
But don't ever abandon the punanny

1 Like

Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Deexxy: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

phew!
Yea cheesy
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Phikom(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2015
ayama!...spits and walks outta thread...
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by octopusfreaky(f): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oooops:

but the smell.... hmmmmm

holy Shitttttt,,,pit toiletttt,,,
Re: Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Darknluvly:

So I shouldn't eat again because of something I read on nairaland, I don't even know if it really happened??
Really
B*tch Please! STFU and mind your business!

I Know dear
Its that time of the month eh

(1) (Reply)

I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister / Loneliness / What Kind Of A Person Is Mrcork?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.