Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? (19079 Views)

Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by sonofananimalz: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
creamycute:
Hello Nairalanders, this a question that will make you examine yourself and personality very well and see if its worthy of that position for your child. Many people will want it anyway but while few others will or might have doubt about it but why should it be so? I guess it should be something one should be proud of.

Contributions will be very welcomed... smiley smiley

Thanks. grin
YOU DON HEAR THIS MUSIC BEFORE, "YOU COME DEY ASK ME JAMB QUESTION"
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by ekiloui(f): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2015
no2fuks:

type that falls asleep inside moluwe. u better not let your son marry someone like you.

I have never done that!

If u didn't get it simply zip your trap!

I won't mind if my son does that cos all in all I'm a good woman, I take care of kids well, cook well etc.

I didn't create myself to be forgetful, it's a flaw and if you say you don't have any flaw then u're the biggest liar to ever live on earth!

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Dyt:

Did you read upside down
My kind/type will be perfect for my kids
No one is perfect, we only complete ourselves
Don't let me use hammer on you

Sorry, probably I read it upside down. Got Ur point. For the hammer... hmmmm I don't think I would feel the impact on me. I am Iron unbendable one for that matter. Ya NNAMDI Bedford says so!
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by buskeske: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Dyt:
Ok
That's if there's another me
I am special, yes everyone is special but I only hope there's a duplicate me out there, somewhere somehow sometimes
Cos when we love, we deeply do
And when we say NO, we seriously mean it even when we tend to forget and forgive
That's not so good cos most times we are taken for granted even if not all the time.

I have a heart of gold
Don't compliment me
I know
Hehehehehehehe

But seriously my kind that loves will just be perfect but if not, then a better me
Who knows there are still people that don't nag when they want something or jealous cheesy cheesy

This is moi you are talking about
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by kunlesufyan(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
creamycute:

So is all about the physical appearance for you?
grin nah it isn't ,xter matters ...but then you ll agree with me appearance is top five ,yeah?
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by no2fuks(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015
ekiloui:

I have never done that!

If u didn't get it simply zip your trap!

I won't mind if my son does that cos all in all I'm a good woman, I take care of kids well, cook well etc.

I didn't create myself to be forgetful, it's a flaw and if you say you don't have any flaw then u're the biggest liar to ever live on earth!

forget it

since thats what you do best
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by setemi4ever(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2015
creamycute:

Okay..that's cool.
good market
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by fairygeh(f): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Oh yes,but not emotional like i am tho.
One day,i am gonna bring up a daughter who would be stronger than her mum emotionally smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Very good question.

Really makes you think if you all that.

How many people can honestly answer this question. Like really?

Its got me thinking, I need some small small things I need to work on about myself.

And then, I can advice my son to marry someone like me.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
francababy:
I am me. She is her. I don't think I will like her to be like me. I'm just to addicted to big diccks
Ah! U have removed ur pic, so u like big thing in that wide thing.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by missmalachi: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2015
I wont lik my son to marry someone like me but I will constantly put it in my prayer for my daughter to marry someone like her father.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by EYesOnGod(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes!! Am handsome and rich.....
With love heart....
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by ramdris(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
[size=20pt]hell no[/size]
This dude is funny...
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by segxi1960: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
francababy:
I am me. She is her. I don't think I will like her to be like me. I'm just to addicted.

I like you too smiley
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by olaolulazio(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yes with reasons.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by dannywhyte(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
YerYer:
According to the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud, girls who marry men reminding them of their fathers are simply trying to fill a childhood void. You will see this especially in children who were abandoned at an earlier age or maltreated by their parents. They tend to marry men or women who remind them of their parents as a way to gain their love or affection, they wonder why they were abandoned and seek partners who will love them unconditionally in adulthood. Most of them are very clingy and constantly dating different people only to find out they can never replace the love lost in early childhood. So no, I wouldn't want my daughter to marry a man like me, besides, i'm not all that good looking to begin with. cheesy
u read sociology?
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by gbaskiboy: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
raayah:
Yes I would!

I am hard-working to a fault. I am independent and will not be a financial burden on anybody.

I am also good in bed, so that's a bonus.

Packaging to badt grin
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by tammie24: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oh yes
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by scantee(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yes and no! Yes in everything i am perfectly ok, financial,handsm,caring,loving etc, me na ladies man, but hell no because i be oringo master, flex/travel and drinks a lot, spends a lot in outing and flexing, always hanging out with friends, no much time for my home. So Capital No
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by ehis05(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ofcos I wud
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Of course.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by eagleccentric(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Princess042:
I would want my son to marry someone that has my good characters ........

I know am not perfect and I'm really trying to change in the areas I'm lacking but all in all I TRY

I like your honesty...
key words; i try
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Princess042(f): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
eagleccentric:

I like your honesty... key words; i try
Lol!!! Thanks
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Princess042(f): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
eagleccentric:

I like your honesty... key words; i try
Lol!!! Thanks
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by PenAndPaper: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hell yeah.
In my very modest opinionsmiley I will be very glad if my future son finds a lady like his mum to marry.
I ain't perfect but I am like gold that got refined again and again.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by NobleG1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
creamycute:
Hello Nairalanders, this a question that will make you examine yourself and personality very well and see if its worthy of that position for your child. Many people will want it anyway but while few others will or might have doubt about it but why should it be so? I guess it should be something one should be proud of.

Contributions will be very welcomed... smiley smiley

Thanks. grin

When my son becomes a man, I hope he marries a beautiful and well behaved lady from a great family like his mother. I would also want my daughter to marry a man like her Dad, because I'm accomplished and I treat her mother with utmost respect.

Anyone who see me with my wife knows we're deeply in love with each other. And I hope our kids will learn from us.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
My son would definitely have my attributes, so he wouldn't need someone like me anymore, they'll be too much competition thereby leading to strife. So, NO!
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Still thinking about it

www.aftatech.com
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Karleb(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
A big fat yes! I ain't married though.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by omojeesu(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yes, minus my weaknesses!
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by moneymaker24(m): 5:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Yes. Marrying someone like me would be a blessing. However, she shouldn't marry someone who is tooooo gentle as I am otherwise, he would be taken for a fool sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth / Housewife Dies Rescuing Electrocuted Mate / Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.