Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... (40783 Views)

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Adikam:
op i like ur post anyway but have u heard about A Yola dis yr?

Thanks my brother for liking my post. But let me call back your attention to this that; Yola is a state capital to Adamawa, and not a state as seen or mentioned by you.

Thank you.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

a very silly topic, @op because you didnt hear about those state form ogun, doesnt mean people dont

i will ban ma self if this trash make fp undecided
Oya ban yourself

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Amagmilton(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:
Considering mine own opinion, here are the list of some states in Nigeria that your barely hear about them in the dailies, be it on air, TV/Radio stations, or in any forms of media system. I mean you hardly hear about them be it for good or the other way round. While there are some you only hear about them ones in a blue moon due to one activities or their yearly festivals that makes us to hear about them ones in a year.

Meanwhile there are some states that you almost can't do without hearing them on air, or in any of our dailies/social media's, be it for good or other way round.

To mention a few, here are the list.

Those you barely hear about:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

Those ones you only hear about ones in a blue moon:

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

Those you can't do without hearing their name being mentioned in a day:

1) DELTA State where I proudly belong...
2) LAGOS
3) OGUN State where I currently reside and work.
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

NB: Please note that you barely hear that of Osun State, if not for this recent salary or no salary saga of a thing that now makes them to be kind of famous nowadays...

I stand to be corrected anyway.

Thanks.
you must be a very idle and lazy fooool for creating such a baseless topic.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by emperorfidel(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:

Abi oooooo my brother. But then go and marry and stop seeing yourself as NaijaSingleBoy again ooooooooooooo. In case you need a lady to marry, please don't delay in reaching me in this number; 0803-----04. Ok?

Peace be yours. Amen!

*on this number* not *in this number*

Naijasingleboy how you dey bro?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Abbey2sam(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

a very silly topic, @op because you didnt hear about those state form ogun, doesnt mean people dont

oyah begin ban your self................or make i call lalasticlala
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Macelliot(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Is it not the same Heeebo men that are running away from those states. Go to any moto park in Heeeboland, you will see thousands of Heeebos attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of Heeeboland.

Nobody wants to go to Heeeboland. Even Heeebos themselves are running away from Heeeboland
Ignoramus!
Osun state landmass(size) is bigger than the Entire South-East combined together... BUT Anambra state alone is more populated than Osun state...
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Tytto:
Lol,, funny you.. Anyway my state is well known (Ekiti). Fayose is always making headlines... But DELTA?

But Delta The Big Heart State. So do know this for sure that without the heart of the nation, your state would be no where to be find.... So what have you Tytto?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Neplusultra(f): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Yolobass are the least travelled people in Nigeria yet they compile the highest number of statistics based on travelogue like.

The richest state in Nigeria.

The safest state in Nigeria.

The most natural state in Nigeria.

The most dangerous state in Nigeria.

The most educated states in Nigeria
Lol! You dey mind dem?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by jcross19: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Is it not the same Heeebo men that are running away from those states. Go to any moto park in Heeeboland, you will see thousands of Heeebos attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of Heeeboland.

Nobody wants to go to Heeeboland. Even Heeebos themselves are running away from Heeeboland
its seem ibo man have molested you much like turn by turn because my post did not insinuate an tribal insult. Dumb ass
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Krossbow123: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
For leaving out Borno and yobe it means either u don't listen to news /read newspaper or you r not a Nigeria
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Macelliot(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
If you have not been to Niger state, you have not been to Nigeria
Niger State is bigger is size than (Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi states) all-together, BUT Anambra state Alone is populated than Niger state....
Niger state = Empty land...
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by TeamSimple(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Arch1:
Arent you just an irritant tribalist. The OP indicated that he is from Delta state but you will rather denigrate the yoruba, whats your problem? The write up is the OP's opinion, why the tribal slur?

If the Yorubas are the least travelled tribe in Nigeria doesnt that show that they are comfortable in their region and will be the least vunerable when the country breaks up as you biafran agitators expect?
1millions likes for you..They are suffering from inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
emperorfidel:

*on this number* not *in this number*

Naijasingleboy how you dey bro?

Thank you my brother. I like to be corrected. So you can always do that if needs be. ok?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by freeage7(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:
Considering mine own opinion, here are the list of some states in Nigeria that your barely hear about them in the dailies, be it on air, TV/Radio stations, or in any forms of media system. I mean you hardly hear about them be it for good or the other way round. While there are some you only hear about them ones in a blue moon due to one activities or their yearly festivals that makes us to hear about them ones in a year.

Meanwhile there are some states that you almost can't do without hearing them on air, or in any of our dailies/social media's, be it for good or other way round.

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

2) LAGOS
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

NB: Please note that you barely hear that of Osun State, if not for this recent salary or no salary saga of a thing that now makes them to be kind of famous nowadays...

Thanks.
Delta state, the best state. State wey God bless die.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Bluffly: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Yolobass are the least travelled people in Nigeria yet they compile the highest number of statistics based on travelogue like.

Meaning that Yoruba's are wiser than others, they read more. Have you forgotten that you can visit the whole world through reading?
Wake up

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by maskid(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:

True talk
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by kingpin911: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
what about AKWA IBOM, the promise land the land of uncommon transformation, the place to be. man u make mistake not to mention AKWA IBOM.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Raalsalghul: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Add Jigawa and Katsina to the list.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by dammieco(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

2) LAGOS
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

Thanks.
who dey talk about Ogun?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Ranchhoddas: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

it's on frontpage.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Tytto(f): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:

But Delta The Big Heart State. So do know this for sure that without the heart of the nation, your state would be no where to be find.... So what have you Tytto?
Without DELTA, my state would be nowhere to be found? You this Delta cum Ogun guy!!! No kidding, tell me what Delta is known for. At least, my state is know for Fayose the biggest thorn in APC's flesh. So what is Delta known for? Am waiting

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
dammieco:
who dey talk about Ogun?

People does. Except if people won't make mention of Obasanjo, his farm and his home town again. So what have you?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Ranchhoddas: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:

bros you dull oo...You no see say him talk say him state na delta state.Abi delta don turn yoruba state ni?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by momo22: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Who are the yolobass? Idiot! BUDDAHMONkey.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by millionboi(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2015
That shows hw peaceful thosee states are.......Ur state(delta) is always mention 4 sad news like
Kidnappin
Corruption
Armrobbery case and
Human turnin 2bird,rape e.t.c
Is dat wat u r proud of?
Seemyfather:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

2) LAGOS
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

Thanks.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2015
You are certainly right about Zamfara. There are times I crack my brain so hard to remember the capital of Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Tytto:
Without DELTA, my state would be nowhere to be found? You this Delta cum Ogun guy!!! No kidding, tell me what Delta is known for. At least, my state is know for Fayose the biggest thorn in APC's flesh. So what is Delta known for? Am waiting

Lolz! You this girl call Tytto, you don come again abi? Well, Delta State is well known for her oil reach land, for her hospitality, among others. Even well known and well recognized by the international body as well.

Ok let me challenge you in this manner first. Oya tell me where the word "Ekiti' can be find in any well known lexicon around the globe, and I will tell you to search for the word 'Delta' if you won't find it in any of those encyclopedias out there or not.

Oya over to you Tytto, my new Gods given Nairaland wife.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by toprealman: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
OP, you are not broad at all! grin
HELP ME WAKE HIM UP BEFORE HE TAKES UP AN APPOINTMENT IN GOMBE STATE UNPREPARED. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOUR BEST 'NEWSPAPER' IS COMPLETE SPORTS AND YOU SKIP NATIONAL NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Ebonyi and Kebbi stand out as the states you hardly hear anything about. I think it's because those states are very peaceful, have not much economic activities going on and are politically stable.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by WINDSOW(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Arch1:
what is wrong with you guys? Why refer to him as a dolt? The OP said it is his own opinion, you are free to add yours, so why the insult ?
God bless U.That's y in Nigeria,many passed through skool bt the school neva passed through them.

I call them Educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Luukasz(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
YolobassYorubas are the least travelled people in Nigeria yet they compile the highest number of statistics based on travelogue like.
Well a Foolish Man will always talk like a Fool..the OP is from Delta State.
So who are the least travelled??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work / MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145 / Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.