Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... (40808 Views)

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Ajascolove(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Arch1:
Arent you just an irritant tribalist. The OP indicated that he is from Delta state but you will rather denigrate the yoruba, whats your problem? The write up is the OP's opinion, why the tribal slur?

If the Yorubas are the least travelled tribe in Nigeria doesnt that show that they are comfortable in their region and will be the least vunerable when the country breaks up as you biafran agitators expect?
God bless you.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by emperorfidel(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

Fine bro, expecting an update on your story ooo
Am dropping an update soon bro.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by steppin: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Arch1:
Arent you just an irritant tribalist. The OP indicated that he is from Delta state but you will rather denigrate the yoruba, whats your problem? The write up is the OP's opinion, why the tribal slur?

If the Yorubas are the least travelled tribe in Nigeria doesnt that show that they are comfortable in their region and will be the least vunerable when the country breaks up as you biafran agitators expect?
Yeah, right!
Consolation of the gods.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by petitejolie(f): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Borno topping the chart den adamawa
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by setemi4ever(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:
Considering mine own opinion, here are the list of some states in Nigeria that your barely hear about them in the dailies, be it on air, TV/Radio stations, or in any forms of media system. I mean you hardly hear about them be it for good or the other way round. While there are some you only hear about them ones in a blue moon due to one activities or their yearly festivals that makes us to hear about them ones in a year.

Meanwhile there are some states that you almost can't do without hearing them on air, or in any of our dailies/social media's, be it for good or other way round.

To mention a few, here are the list.

Those you barely hear about:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

Those ones you only hear about ones in a blue moon:

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

Those you can't do without hearing their name being mentioned in a day:

1) DELTA State where I proudly belong...
2) LAGOS
3) OGUN State where I currently reside and work.
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

NB: Please note that you barely hear that of Osun State, if not for this recent salary or no salary saga of a thing that now makes them to be kind of famous nowadays...

I stand to be corrected anyway.

Thanks.
the one that is most popular now is OSUN STATES,in owning workers salary for months now and doing useless programs for the state cos of their gorvenor MR Rahooof arigbesesola.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Davidifeanyi: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
hmm lemme comment shall...team Enugu/Uyo.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
I hardly heard of Ekiti state before I started schooling at Afe Babalola.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Davidifeanyi: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Btw, Sambisa is very popular ooO! Infact Bornu is the most popular. courtesy: BokoHaram
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by UnimkeAk(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:
Considering mine own opinion, here are the list of some states in Nigeria that your barely hear about them in the dailies, be it on air, TV/Radio stations, or in any forms of media system. I mean you hardly hear about them be it for good or the other way round. While there are some you only hear about them ones in a blue moon due to one activities or their yearly festivals that makes us to hear about them ones in a year.

Meanwhile there are some states that you almost can't do without hearing them on air, or in any of our dailies/social media's, be it for good or other way round.

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

2) LAGOS
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

NB: Please note that you barely hear that of Osun State, if not for this recent salary or no salary saga of a thing that now makes them to be kind of famous nowadays...

Thanks.

What's the essense of this write now
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by achi4u(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op ina apu ala? why mention Ebonyi state as a state you hardly heard off? You are here by banned to infinitum.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Teeboy22(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

2) LAGOS
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

Thanks.
exactly.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Emmanuelgalazy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
How can u mention cross river ( de ppl paradise)
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Tytto(f): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:

Just like I said, kojo lake, kojo loko. Beside we still have countless of our own Gods given natural resources. Such as rubber, palm oil, our farm products among others. So?
hmmm **Mouth sealed**

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Ranchhoddas: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Luukasz:
DINDINRIN MA NI
i dey tell you.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Dmcool(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
What about Ekiti?. Ekiti State will always be in the news everyday. Either for good or bad reasons.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tytto:
hmmm **Mouth sealed**
Lolz! You for not sealed your mouth naw Tyttomi to sure...
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dmcool:
What about Ekiti?. Ekiti State will always be in the news everyday. Either for good or bad reasons.

Sure! You're right. But to mention a few and to add yours as well I said. Remember? So you don't expect me to mention them all. Ok?

Thanks!
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by nwadiuko1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Is it not the same Heeebo men that are running away from those states. Go to any motor park in Heeeboland, you will see thousands of Heeebos attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of Heeeboland.

Nobody wants to go to Heeeboland. Even Heeebos themselves are running away from Heeeboland
are you ok?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by kevyngbash(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

2) LAGOS
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

Thanks.

@op
Why you display urself for public na. That thing wey u suppose to hide make people no laugh you. You don dey bold enough to display am for public? See how narrow your view dey. Like someone said, you dey read sports paper only? Abi when you see Guardian na only front page u dey read?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by fullergab: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
After the Donald Duke left governance for Liyel Imoke, Cross river was dragged fifteen years behind. I sorry sorry ooooooooo
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Bruno3000(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Arch1:
another pathetic tribalist. So many weirdos on nairaland.
I tell ya... So many weirdos
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by fromnigeria(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op you no de listen news
i expected to see
JIGAWA first then
NASSARAWA et al

well done sha
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by RapLawd(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Is it not the same Heeebo men that are running away from those states. Go to any motor park in Heeeboland, you will see thousands of Heeebos attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of Heeeboland.

Nobody wants to go to Heeeboland. Even Heeebos themselves are running away from Heeeboland

Stop spreading your virus!!!

Silly Biitch!!!
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by phranklyn92(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Some pathetic fuuls will always seize an opportunity to be tribalistic... Whether Igbo or yoruba, are we not all humans? MtcheEew!
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by IGBOPRINCE: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
timilehing:
I've spent about 1yr in Igbo land so speaking it shouldn't come as a surprise to you.

Compare the % of Yorubas in Igbo land to that of Americans in Nigeria. More people will travel to reside in East if there's a better life their. That's exactly what I want you to understand.
national youth service corps..1year, lol
Am sure you didn't take your time to looked for what you could exploits there? I Wish you did.so that you will know there re better life in southeast.

Nysc programme has really helped a lot of southwest to travelled out from their domains.

Back to your statement, so you can't exploit a better life in the east or yu re scared of competing with the great ndigbos from the east?
Cos I know that the igbos who lived in the east lived a better life the last time I checked and even the UN statisticians list eastern zone as less poverty zone in nigeria.
so I don't where you got that impressions of no better life in the east.huh.?

The population of eastern zone is more than anywhere you can find an igbo man in nigeria .

So if other tribes refused to come to the east,it s not because of no better life? It s because they re scared of competing with ndigbos in business venture or any organisation.

#peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Under Invasion / Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.