Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... (40809 Views)

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2015
ogba20:
. @ op this has nothing to do with the current situation in naija pls come up with a better thing or ideal that can fetch the youth a job or how to asist our demented president to end bh in nigeria.

Ok I will try. But then, kindly show us those ones you've ever came up with and that are highly implemented and still working be it in time past or at this very dispensation. Thereafter I shall reward you with an online gblabiborous award you can ever imagine.

Thank you.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Segadem:
Delta state is out of it..
The Big Heart State is out of which one my brother? More light please.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Macwytt(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2015
ogba20:
. @ op this has nothing to do with the current situation in naija pls come up with a better thing or ideal that can fetch the youth a job or how to asist our demented president to end bh in nigeria.

Y quote me? undecided undecided
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Macwytt:

Y quote me? undecided undecided

Anyway, to mention a few:

1) Cos you're not suppose to be part of this great Nigeria/country of ours...
2) For insulting a whole President of ours.
3) Cos there is a need for that ni.
4) If only you could attain the councilor seat of your village ni, then you won't be insulting your own I mean your own President just like that...
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Bonapart(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2015
What about edo state that you keep hearing every now and then
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by viqSmallz(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

a very silly topy; @op you because you didnt hear about those state form ogun, doesnt mean people dont

i will ban ma self if this trash make fp undecided
oya ban na...
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Brugo(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Yolobass are the least travelled people in Nigeria yet they compile the highest number of statistics based on travelogue like.

The richest state in Nigeria.

The safest state in Nigeria.

The most natural state in Nigeria.

The most dangerous state in Nigeria.

The most educated states in Nigeria

The OP is from delta state. Hope you can see the stupidity you hastily displayed to the world. By the way, what cesspit of a community did you crawl out from?

13 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by elbaraj001(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Oga....Niger nko? Where e belong na?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by datbay(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Arch1:
Arent you just an irritant tribalist. The OP indicated that he is from Delta states but you will rather denigarte the yoruba, whats your problem? The write up is the OP's opinion, why the tribal slur?

If the Yorubas are the lest travelled tribe in Nigeria doesnt that show that they are comfortable in their region and will be the least vunerable when the country breaks up as you biafran agitators expect?
you just spoke my mind,the guy is a nincompoop.

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by seunrebirth(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
[size=14pt]OP: Where's "KADUNA" ?[/size]
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
What about edo state that you keep hearing every now and then

Thought I said to mention a few? Beside you were also told to add yours. So don't ask me. Ok?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Dannyset(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

a very silly topic, @op because you didnt hear about those state form ogun, doesnt mean people dont

Lalasticlala why did u do dis?

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Yolobass are the least travelled people in Nigeria yet they compile the highest number of statistics based on travelogue like.

are you this daft...the OP said he or she come from delta and you are here getting an orgasm on a tribe

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by adedayourt(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

a very silly topic, @op because you didnt hear about those state form ogun, doesnt mean people dont

Waiting fr u to ban ursef nw sir

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by donhenss(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2015
I strongly disagree wit u.Its ur personal opinion n can't b generaly acceptd because u av omitted som major states dat we do frequently hear about.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
viqSmallz:

oya ban na...

Abi ooooooo! Abeg help me remind thar Kodded guy of his word and help me tell him to do the needful as well.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by kenoz(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
What's this one saying ?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by callonme(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
At least,we do hear that they got billions of naira as allocation.

It is still news, the important news now is that........

I'm still working hard on my award-winning blog.

Quote me if it seems like a false information.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Is Jigawa still a Nigerian state?
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by misreal(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:
Considering mine own opinion, here are the list of some states in Nigeria that your barely hear about them in the dailies, be it on air, TV/Radio stations, or in any forms of media system. I mean you hardly hear about them be it for good or the other way round. While there are some you only hear about them ones in a blue moon due to one activities or their yearly festivals that makes us to hear about them ones in a year.

Meanwhile there are some states that you almost can't do without hearing them on air, or in any of our dailies/social media's, be it for good or other way round.

To mention a few, here are the list.

Those you barely hear about:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

Those ones you only hear about ones in a blue moon:

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

Those you can't do without hearing their name being mentioned in a day:

1) DELTA State where I proudly belong...
2) LAGOS
3) OGUN State where I currently reside and work.
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

NB: Please note that you barely hear that of Osun State, if not for this recent salary or no salary saga of a thing that now makes them to be kind of famous nowadays...

I stand to be corrected anyway.

Thanks.
I simply want to know the mod that brought this thread to front page. It is not your fault its the mods fault..

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by fiftynaira(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

The time is now!!! Niqqa ban ur self

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by timilehing(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Where should they travelled to? Those your poverty-stricken Southeast or where?
It's like telling an American to travel down to Nigeria so just mechie onu gi kita

9 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by ibroj4u2020: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2015
hmmm... still passing by . . . . . Booking a space . . . . . . . .
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by obiobigbo1: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Ebonyi is just like lagos here in anambra (in terms of hearing about)
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by ndat(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
If you have not been to Niger state, you have not been to Nigeria
god bl ess u my sister

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2015
By MprEpz STATES THAT YOU SELDOM HEAR OF KEBBI KWARA ZAMFARA NASSARAWA ONDO BAUCHI
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by DjAndroid: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2015
SO THIS BUL.LSH1T HAS MADE FRONT PAGE? NA WAAOO
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by ayindejimmy(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2015
I see d Ops jus breeze into nja. OSUN has been one of the most talked abt state since d begining of this yr-for d wrong reason though.
So get ur facts rite
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Sodijan(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2015
What of OYO state
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by chukkystar(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Lagos alone has 3 of those
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Samiceman: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Oya honour your word pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Under Invasion / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.