Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (40617 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Eshinwaju: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
SegunAdewole:
If we in SW can have VP, Deputy speaker and majority leader why can't the East have SGF and DSP as a majority tribe to balance the tripod. This winner takes all APC mentality have caused wars in many wars. It has consumed lives in south sudan, CAR even asia.

It is also capable of fuelling seccesionist ideology and the sidelined ( which produces the resources on which the country survives) may ensure that the Apc political winners do not enjoy their political booty(Oil) in peace.

Let them appoint Dr Onu first as SGF and allow the Igbo decide whether Barr. Ike steps down or not. The Igbo leaders must not fall for this trick, in politics you conSOLIDATE on what you already have and not depend or hope on word-of-mouth promise of your political detractors.

The fact is this......the tripod no longer exists....... cheesy...we now have the SS who have superseded the iboes........ekerenmadu or whatever his name must be dropped from that post by thunder by fire..... angry

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by onowu007(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Trash...APC one chance
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by omolami: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
My advice is that Indigbo should not accept the deal. Buhari and his born to rule will jettison the idea once Ekweremadu resigns. Even if he is given SGF he will be made second hand to someone and eventually kicked out. Office of SGF can be done away with by the president at will whereas that of deputy Senate President can only be by consensus of 2/3 majority. This cannot be achieved easily as the Senate is presently composed of. Indigbo please don't accept this offer. TINUBU and Akande are already regretting his act of selling SW out.

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by emmasege: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
What's wrong in the south east having the Deputy senate president & the SGF? Didn't the southwest want the speakership in addition to the VP?, and doesn't my zone now hold the deputy speaker + VP and still want house leadership?
Over to u Ekweremadu. Ma gba fun won o (no gree for dem o). You and your zone are about to be scammed. Remember that's what they are best at.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by shaboti: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
omolami:
My advice is that Indigbo should not accept the deal. Buhari and his born to rule will jettison the idea once Ekweremadu resigns. Even if he is given SGF he will be made second hand to someone and eventually kicked out. Office of SGF can be done away with by the president at will whereas that of deputy Senate President can only be by consensus of 2/3 majority. This cannot be achieved easily as the Senate is presently composed of. Indigbo please don't accept this offer. TINUBU and Akande are already regretting his act of selling SW out.
indigbo ko, indigo ni.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by CSTR2: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2015

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by GbengaJimoh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Half bread is better than none. My advice to Igbos is to advise Ekweremmadu to hold on to his seat. If they succeed in coercing him out, believe me, the north and APC will stand on the heads of PDP for a very long time. There's no assurance that Saraki would port back to PDP
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Codims82(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
What a stupid proposal... It is simply a risk not worth taking. Is DSP a member of APC and what makes them think he will relinquish his post to allow an opposition take simply because of region, rubbish. An elected is not to be compared to an appointment. I totally disagree.

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by waky15(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
I don't think it is necessary to bargain for any post, if Ekrewemadu is not wanted as the deputy Senate president,the system itself should be allowed to do justice.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by gidjah(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
And what did Ekweremadu achieve as DSP in his 8years of being in the position??
God bless you my bro, this is the soundest thing we ought to have asked our selves all this while rather than quarrel over a post that might not even yield any thing positive to the Easterners, If uncle couldn't achieve any reasonable project during his DSP position, what do we really think he can come up with now o !!??
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by geeudy(f): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
your mother is a she'male

what i am saying is that: the post of the sgf will not be given to a Heeebo, ekeremadu will be stripped of his position as the deputy senate president and you all will be chased back to Biafra
cry me a river, go and hug transformer, Ekweremmadu is here to stay. You were the one saying Wike won't last a month, my dear what is happening now now? The same Wike has chased Amaechi out of d state. Don't worry yourself, nothing will happen to Ekweremmadu, he is going no where.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by spencekat(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Let them take SGF.We can't afford to trade DSP position for SGF position.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Trash.....what did Anyim pius anyim achieve when he was SGF...wat were his contributions to the south east?
Even as a senate leader naa only sleeping hin sabi. Ayim d sleeping fat champion lol

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by gidjah(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
johnmark1234:
Otu nnegi. Basterd mumu. Animal.
bros metchionu biko, u are on a public forum, show you are from s honourable home pls !

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Antivirus92(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
I sense a Greek gift here. Ekweremadu should never consider resigning as an option. even as poor as DSP,they still want south east out
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Justicealh3(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Heeebos' pls dnt u guys panic, letter fg will denial the deal....
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Fabulous0(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria can never ever be one with this kind of political insanity
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by feedburner(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
handie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/sgf-new-deal-south-east-over-ekweremadu

our conditions.
1. tell buhari to resign so that osunbade who is much more qualified than him will take over
2. condition 1
3. condition 2
.... if n = 1 to infinity,
n. condition n - 1
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Mortiple(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
We Ndigbo cannot be manipulated and remote-controlled like some folks elsewhere in the South.

We are Ndigbo!!!

While some of our rivals are outwitting one another in LUDO game, we are the Masters of CHEESE!! While they are still fighting world war with Catapult, Bow and Arrow, we are already making use of Nuclear and Atomic weapons. grin

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by lazsnaira(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
your mother is a she'male

what i am saying is that: the post of the sgf will not be given to a Heeebo, ekeremadu will be stripped of his position as the deputy senate president and you all will be chased back to Biafra

Don't allow frustration take away your sanity.
You're not alone on the hardship train but allowing
it to affect you mentally will leave you in lonesome
corner of a mental institution.
Think of something positive to do with your life.
Start with smiles to people & little little shows of
love.
Life is really short, don't spend yours in hateful
sadness.

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by ChikezieU(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Who is that
true-born Igbo that would ask his own to quit
a seat to have another when the North is
already having numbers one, three and four
citizens? What number is DSP and SGF on the
protocol list that one would have to go for the
other for the Ndigbo to have a say in this
administration? But we know ourselves, those good for nothing wealthy businessmen and gullible politicians will succumb to this trick and will want to dissuade Ekweremadu from the DSP position and when he refused as he would they would want to rubbish his name claiming he is selfish while they (the coalition to dissuade Ekweremadu) are truly the selfish ones. This is exactly our problem as a tribe. We are watching, Our beloved DSP has come to star and will deliver the services needed of him to the Federation and Igboland.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by francisbiz: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Will only think about the offer if and only if the SGF will be from PDP SOUTH-EAST, nominated by only IKE EKWEREMADU, and the federal govt give approval to citizens of South-east and parts of South-south to conduct a REFERENDUM for or against BIAFRA
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by 9jatatafo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lies and lies from pit of hell. A bird in hand worth 1 million in the bush.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Chigold101(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
APC ought to have done this permutations before getting things this messy. Either ways i don't see Ekweremadu listening to whatever thing going on now.
Apc caused it and will be held responsible.

APC's worst state will still be PDP's best
keep living in denial. APC that are acting as oposition in their own government. Too bad that u people that are APC drunk do not see that APC wont take Nigeria any further.

As for Ekweremadu, it is not an “igbo“ thing. It is a party thing. He is not DSP igbos voted him in. He is their first because PDP & Saraki wants to balance the politics of the Senate. Therefore who determines what happen here is PDP & not ndi igbo.

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by badesco(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
resign for what? APC, a party full jesters and confusionsts.

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by slap1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
APC is just a bunch of selfish people. What a shame! This party has shown nothing progressive since May 29.

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by 9jatatafo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mortiple:
We Ndigbo cannot be manipulated and remote-controlled like some folks elsewhere in the South.

We are Ndigbo!!!

While some of our rivals are outwitting one another in LUDO game, we are the Masters of CHEESE!! While they are still fighting world war with Catapult, Bow and Arrow, we are already making use of Nuclear and Atomic weapons. grin

It is CHESS and not CHEESE. CHEESE is a favourite meal for MOUSE while CHESS is a GAME

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by emmalexabl(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
chuna1985:

South West, why are u following me n replying all my messages. keep off

SHE IS THE NAIRALAND RESIDENT SHEEMALE..,.HOPE U GOT IT.

IF S/E OCCUPYING THAT SGF POSITION IS BASED ON THAT USELESS CONDITION., THEN APC SHOULD SHOVE THEIR SGF POST UP OJUcrook ASS.,......WE IGBOS AREN'T INTERESTED.

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by frankyychiji(f): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
disumusa:
to me IBO or Igbo are substandart specement of tribe, human , who is least recorn with in place of things.
O boi...who taught you that rubbish? shocked shocked shocked

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by lucasgood833: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
If Buhari wants to bring change, he should not be in the midst of APC cos their mind set has no atom of change for us.they don't even has Nigerians at heart if at all they have any heart. 'Buhari decamp fron APC' pls
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by feedburner(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
when I say biafra, they will shout no!
this our one Nigeria.... nonsense!
I pray ekweremadu should lose that position to facilitate our struggle.
SGF should be zoned to daura
ministers should come from north only maybe 5% from south waist.

welcome to the abominable zoological damnation, the evil republic of britain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video)