Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! (2201 Views)

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Ooh, if you see me now ehn! You go pity me! sad

I wish I knew better, what do you get when you take jedi jedi medicine and sleeping medicine on the same night??

Think about it and pity my condition, I go sleep, shit go catch me, I wan shit, sleep go catch me, na so I dey toilet since yesternight, wake up see myself on top WC sad

Advice : Never take a laxative and sleeping medicine on the same night....

In case you don't understand, here's Google definition of LAXATIVE: substances that loosen stools and increase bowel movements .

This made me remember some things I wish I knew before hand ;

* never lick a knife after cutting orange with it.

* I remember my visit to China, no one told me to take out the paper in the fortune cookie before eating it (hides in shame)

#NaijaSingleBoy

Cc: misspicy , may01 , lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by WFDharmieSleek(f): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2015
;DLol......sowi broLol......sowi broLol......sowi bro
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by kossyablaze(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by may01(f): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2015
grin Now you know grin
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by jantofubu(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Lmao
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by sseunth(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Werey re oo
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by beautycrush24(f): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Naijasinglegirl come and see your God sent o grin
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by delishpot: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin yawa gas you.
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Moustache: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
And this poo made Romance page?....SMH
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Visocrate(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2015
kpele
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Princecalm(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2015
currently sleeping, will read when I wakeup.
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Alexdroh(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Op...for what u create dis kind thread for wat eh....nawao
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by octopusfreaky(f): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2015
nawa...some people iyaf kolo teitei
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
Ooh, if you see me now ehn! You go pity me! sad

I wish I knew better, what do you get when you take jedi jedi medicine and sleeping medicine on the same night??

Think about it and pity my condition, I go sleep, shit go catch me, I wan shit, sleep go catch me, na so I dey toilet since yesternight, wake up see myself on top WC sad

Advice : Never take a laxative and sleeping medicine on the same night....

In case you don't understand, here's Google definition of LAXATIVE: substances that loosen stools and increase bowel movements .

This made me remember some things I wish I knew before hand ;

* never lick a knife after cutting orange with it.

* I remember my visit to China, no one told me to take out the paper in the fortune cookie before eating it (hides in shame)

#NaijaSingleBoy

Cc: misspicy , may01 , lalasticlala
Awwwwww lesson learnt naijasingleboy.
If you had a spouse now you would have known before hand.
Maybe you should just hook up with naijasinglegirl....i thinkcheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by misspicy(f): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
nawa...some people iyaf kolo teitei
Mention one of themundecided

1 Like

Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by SortCode(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Reading.....
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by SortCode(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Still reading.....
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Chidonc(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2015
How come ur sister Naijasinglegirl get sense pass you

1 Like

Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by misspicy(f): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Alexdroh:
Op...for what u create dis kind thread for wat eh....nawao
Read the post again pls you will get wat its meant for.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Chidonc:
How come ur sister Naijasinglegirl get sense pass you

grin
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Godskidmidas(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2015
I've learnt never to eat beans at 2 am. It'll affect you for the next two weeks. embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by CrazyScientist: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
I've learnt never to eat beans at 2 am. It'll affect you for the next two weeks. embarassed

grin grin grin Chai, chai,chai! grin
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by CrazyScientist: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2015
grin this OP sef! grin
Cc: obinoscopy , lalasticlala
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Godskidmidas(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:

grin grin grin Chai, chai,chai! grin
God dey always dey
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Houseofglam7(f): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Buhahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Mostwanted7: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Buhahahahahahahaha cheesy

like you're laughingsad
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by SuperSuave(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
how is this romantic?? Why should it be in the romance section?? *sighs, spits on thread and walks out* angry +
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Mostwanted7:

like you're laughingsad

Hell yes!
Why e dey pain you
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Abayor7: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin please retry the ish, I want hear better story grin
Re: A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! by Alexdroh(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:

Read the post again pls you will get wat its meant for.

miss...hw does dat post relate to dis section..tel me

(1) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage / With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. / If It Were You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.