Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. (6675 Views)

Boko Haram Are Displacing More Nigerians - UN / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by CyberWolf: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:

go make research. how many Christian working with Saudi aramco and also those studying petroleum related courses in king fahad university. whether they prevent them from practising Christianity.

Their honor and rights are under the protection
of Islām and they are given freedom to the
right of deliberation and discussions within the
limits of reason and decorum, while adhering
to respect, good conduct and avoiding rudeness
and harshness.

This also shows that even if unbelievers come to
the Muslims, seeking to live and work in their
nation for any reason, it is ordered to grant
them safety and security to demonstrate the
great care and compassion Islam takes in the
care of others. Then such are free to move
where they like.
He asked you a simple question...Can one carry bible publicly in Saudi Arabia? Answer the question and stop running around angry

1 Like

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by susanokopi(f): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ignoramus like you need no response but to allow you to wallow in cesspit of ignorance.

Hired blogger!
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Elmuaz:
No propaganda will stop the spread of Islam in the world. After 9/11 they tried to tarnish the Image of Islam but more people accepted Islam after researching about the true teaching of Islam
Keep deceiving urself. Maybe u don't know that each day muslim losses about 16000 members. That is about 16k bombs averted each day and 6 million bombs averted in a year.

2 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You think you bastards can defeat muslims? Try it and see.

Boko
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2017
razfad10:
from which hadith u gathered all this?

That's from the koran

All you Muslims are highly ignorant of the religion you profess!
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2017
naijanaso:
NL Mods, what are you still waiting for to close this thread? Does this in any way try to solve the already imminent thrash we have found ourselves in as Nigerians? Use your brains pls.

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED.

See them...

I have never seen a bunch of hypocrites and truth haters like you Muslims.

The thread is the bitter truth on islam
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2017

Before Boko Haram began bombing mosques in what was a deliberate attempt to instigate sectarian violence in the north and thus usher in anarchy and an excuse to have a military coup overthrow Jonathan who were their main targets? Was it not Churches, Christians and southerners?

Also if we take what is happening in ISIS, Sunni Muslims have been engrossed in an inter-sectarian war against Shiites before including ethnic Kurds then targetting Yazidis before then turning on Christians. What is going on in Iraq and Syria where ISIS holds sway is not a jihad per-se but rather reformation of a Muslim dominated society towards Sunni brand of Islam.

Or how will we describe the crisis in Libya were Muslim fighters have forgotten their cause in overthrowing a long standing despot but have now turned their guns on each other over whose religious interpretation are best?

In my first post I pointed out that Muslims have no problem killing each other as can be seen with the 9 condemned by a sharia court for blasphemy.

How about the situation in Yemen which is strictly a sectarian conflict between Sunnis and Houthi Shiites?

Islam promotes war and instability even were a common enemy (Jews, Christians, Hindus) are not present, Allah has a way of collecting his blood levies from among you Muslims even if that means killing yourselves to appease his blood lust appetite.

Gbam
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2017

Europe has been invaded already.

Liberal politicians are already accommodating Islam. The western media has been bought by Arab oil money so they play down the jihad.

Any European who condemns Islamic violence is termed a bigot.

Give Europe at most 20yrs and Rome will fall to ISIS.

I did not oppose the independence of a northern Caliphate but rather stated that once this happens we must be ready for war, now, in the near and distant future.

In future the mistakes the Europeans are making with Islam will befall our own children when they become to liberal with the threats and relax.

Once this Caliphate to the north is restored we owe it to our children to educate them of the ever present threat to the north and that they should never relax their guard.

Gbam
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2017

I have not seen the four walls of a church in over 20yrs.

I am a Christian but I am not a bible clucthing zealot either.

My opening this thread as you should able to discern was a response to Buhari's statement on Boko Haram not being muslim.

I don't really care who you worship or what your religion preaches but what I do care is that there are too many Muslims who will kill me in the north for not being part of their religion and most disturbingly there are far too many others who will excuse my murder as having nothing to do with Islam but will sooner or later blame me for not being a Muslim.

That is how it has been and that is how it will remain as long as you Muslims don't see that your religion promotes violence.

It is that simple.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You can hate me for bursting your lies. But on judgement day you will regret all this

On judgement day, your foolishness will be made clear to you
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2017

From the bolded I now understand that you are not to condemn barbaric acts of your fellow Muslims like Shekau.

So this injunction clearly states why you Muslims are not ready to confront ISIS and Boko Haram.

This is why I stated in my first post that you Muslims have since removed yourself from the responsibility of preventing radicalization and Islamic extremism but will rather simply look for others to blame even where members of these aforementioned Islamic Terrorist organizations are Muslims .

I also understand that your prophet also condemned Muslims who refused in one way or the other to support jihad.

This is an Islamic website http://islamqa.info/en/46807 and it clearly states Islamic injunctions and doctrines that mandate all Muslims to participate and or support jihad.

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2017

This is not Rambo Time.

War is not only down to killing your enemy but being able to pick yourself afterwards and become stronger.

Any war in Nigeria today involving the Muslim north and the Christian south will attract every plunder seeking lice ridden bearded muslim filth from Timbucktu to Khandhar.

We will soon leave Nigeria and we will not fire a single shot.

Let the armies of Allah plunder the north and southwest for us and decimate their armies . We will leave Nigeria peacefully just as the Children of Israel gained their freedom and left Egypt without a fight.

The right leader is who God is preparing for you and very soon he will appear.

War with a suicidal destitute north who are itching to plunder your properties and cart you our women as bounty will not make any sense.

Let them kill themselves further and when they all agree to an Islamic Confederation we will simply pull out.

The central govt will soon collapse and with it the Nigerian Army , is it Shekau that will justify Nigetia's unity?

Think!

Pray for Boko Haram to succeed in the north. After all that is what the north wants.

Gbam

Cc: omenka pentiumpro modath biafraexposed and other Nijeriyan trolls hating on the better south
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2017

You must understand that whether Christian or Muslim, southerner or northerner every victim of this madmen touches me but I fear I have begun to lose empathy for the north and victims of Boko Haram because most of you Muslim northerners who are closer to the violence do not seem much concerned with finding a final solution to ending this madness.

Rather I see you guys distancing yourselves from them not knowing that your society, cultures and religion gave birth to these monsters.

Even if Boko Haram is destroyed today, the seeding grounds for a future similar group are still there in your highly intolerant society which promotes violence against non Muslims.

This is my argument.

Gbam
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2017

As long as that leader is not Muslim that is where allegiance to the state and ruler ends.

Muslims are not allowed to be a part of a non Islamic Society and are also commanded not to pledge allegiance to a non Muslim leader.

Unlike other faiths, Islam is not just a religion but a political system as well.  The state is intended to be inseparable from religious rule.  Islamic law, or Sharia, is complete and not designed to coexist with or be subordinate to other legal systems. This where Sharia supremacy and aggigtation over the constitution lies.

Muslims are not meant to be ruled by non-Muslims.  The Qur'an is very clear that they are to resist unbelievers by any means until Islam establishes political supremacy.  This doesn't mean that everyone must be forced to become Muslim, but rather that everyone must submit to Muslim rule.

Let me get the Islamic verses for you.

Qur'an (4:141) - "...And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers."

This verse above clearly states Allah's view of Muslim supremacy in all endeavors including politics and power.

Qur'an (18:26) - "[Allah] maketh none to share in his government." 

This verse needs no interpretation as it is clear that Allah has forbidden non Muslims in being part of any authority over any Muslim,

Qur'an (4:59) - "O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from among you ..."  

The bolded "among" simply refers to muslims only since the Koranic verse is addressing the Believers that is Muslims.
So Muslims are not to elect non Muslims as their leaders.

This why virtually all traditional stools in the north are reserved for Muslims only and also let me remind you what Buhari said in 2011 where he declared that "... Muslims should vote for only Muslims !" .

Gbam
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2017
The Muslim Jesus, Isa who by the way shares no linguistic link just as we have Ibrahim for Abraham, Musa for Moses, Marryam for Mary, Adamu for Adam, Daoud for David, Yakubu for Jacob and so forth is proof that Islam shares no link to the same God of the Judeo-Christian faith.

Here is a summary of what the Muslim Jesus in the Koran is and why non Muslims especially Christians and Jews should understand why Islam and Muslims have declared war on us.

1.      Jesus is said to return to the earth in the last-days near a mosque in Damascus.
2.      He will arrive at a time when the Mahdi and his army will be preparing to pray.
3.      He will be offered to lead the prayer by the Mahdi, but will decline in direct deference to the Mahdi who Jesus declares to be the leader of the Muslims.
4.      He will then pray behind the Mahdi as a subordinate.
5.      He will be a faithful Muslim
6.      He will make pilgrimage to Mecca.
7.      He will visit Muhammad’s grave, and salute Muhammad, whereby Muhammad will return the salute from the grave.
8.      He will destroy Christianity.
9.      He will repeal the jizyah tax thus causing the only option for Jews and Christians to convert to Islam or die.
10.  He will establish Islamic Shari’ah (Law) throughout the entire earth.
11.  He will kill the Antichrist and his followers made up largely of Jews and women.
12.  He will remain on the earth for roughly forty years, during which time he will marry, have children and then die.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by VulgarVulvas: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2017
true2god:
Shekau umderstands the quran, the hadith and the sunnah (of the prophet) more than you. See the following below, from a kafir like me:

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”

Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

Quran-5.60 “…[the Jews] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and who served the Shaitan…”

Quran-5:72 “Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah … and the Fire will be his abode and for the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.” [Not only does this verse say Christians burn in hell, it also equates them to “polytheists”, thus negating their “special status” as “people of the book”.]

Quran-9.29 “Fight against those who … acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and know themselves subdued.”

A kafir like me has no right teaching you islam. I dont think you have any understanding of islamic text and its principles of abrogations unknown to most non-muslim and muslims alike.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by 12Monkeys: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? / Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture / Parties That Violate Electoral Law Will Be Barred From 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.