Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. (6673 Views)

Boko Haram Are Displacing More Nigerians - UN / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

From the bolded I now understand that you are not to condemn barbaric acts of your fellow Muslims like Shekau.

So this injunction clearly states why you Muslims are not ready to confront ISIS and Boko Haram.

This is why I stated in my first post that you Muslims have since removed yourself from the responsibility of preventing radicalization and Islamic extremism but will rather simply look for others to blame even where members of these aforementioned Islamic Terrorist organizations are Muslims .

I also understand that your prophet also condemned Muslims who refused in one way or the other to support jihad.

This is an Islamic website http://islamqa.info/en/46807 and it clearly states Islamic injunctions and doctrines that mandate all Muslims to participate and or support jihad.

what was the last statement. read clearly with an open mind.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

I suggest you take this peace verses from the Hadiths to your Muslim brethren in Boko Haram.

They are the ones who need it not me.

when the truth was said. you gave a daft listening

so what's your stand.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Abba999:
[/s][s]

That war I prefer than this nonsense we are facing today! angry
I am a woman, but I have a lion heart. lipsrsealed embarassed

This is not Rambo Time.

War is not only down to killing your enemy but being able to pick yourself afterwards and become stronger.

Any war in Nigeria today involving the Muslim north and the Christian south will attract every plunder seeking lice ridden bearded muslim filth from Timbucktu to Khandhar.

We will soon leave Nigeria and we will not fire a single shot.

Let the armies of Allah plunder the north and southwest for us and decimate their armies . We will leave Nigeria peacefully just as the Children of Israel gained their freedom and left Egypt without a fight.

The right leader is who God is preparing for you and very soon he will appear.

War with a suicidal destitute north who are itching to plunder your properties and cart you our women as bounty will not make any sense.

Let them kill themselves further and when they all agree to an Islamic Confederation we will simply pull out.

The central govt will soon collapse and with it the Nigerian Army , is it Shekau that will justify Nigetia's unity?

Think!

Pray for Boko Haram to succeed in the north. After all that is what the north wants.

4 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:

when the truth was said. you gave a daft listening

so what's your stand.

You have been civil all this while try and maintain that so that we can come to a common ground of understanding rather than reduce to petty name calling.

2 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

You have been civil all this while try and maintain that so that we can come to a common ground of understanding rather than reduce to petty name calling.

I see.

Please find time and read what am about to post now.
Thanks for the understanding.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2015
clear evidence that whoever lives under a particular government must obey the ruler and live peacefully. They are prohibited from taking up arms against him. Uprising or violence by any group against the ruler is completely rejected in Islam, and was prohibited by the Prophet and will be a cause of death on the way of ignorance (jāhilīyyah). Thus Islam considers rebellion against the ruler a great iniquity. These hadith affirm that one must be patient with one's ruler, even if he commits oppression. These hadith refer to the leader of a nation, not the leader of a small group. Therefore groups that take up violent struggle against their regimes are prohibited in Islam and are by default illegal and blameworthy. In fact the true path to correction of the mistakes of a ruler is according to the hadith “a most excellent Jihād is when one speaks a word of truth in the presence of a tyrannical ruler." Note here the hadith does not mention fighting the ruler, but rather praises the one who corrects the ruler by speech. Armed and violent opposition to a state regime can never be recognized as Jihād in the way of Allah, despite the claims of many groups. Unfortunately we see today countless individuals and groups who label their rulers and their governments apostates or unbelievers, thereby giving themselves the excuse to declare “Jihād" against them, asserting that this is because they do not rule by what was revealed to the Prophet . Even worse, they go further by terrorizing and killing government officers, members of the armed forces and public servants, simply because they are easy targets. These groups use a “militant Islamic" ideology to justify such felonious action, declaring the ruler, the government, and its officers to be criminals standing in the way of “true Islam", who must be eliminated. Thus, those who are innocent of any crime, but who are earning a living and raising their families, such as officers and officials of ministries and departments, county and city officials and police, become targets of these extremist ideologues. Such groups do not hesitate to kill them in surprise attacks, terrorizing the entire nation by blasting here and there and harming the innocent.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:

I see.

You must understand that whether Christian or Muslim, southerner or northerner every victim of this madmen touches me but I fear I have begun to lose empathy for the north and victims of Boko Haram because most of you Muslim northerners who are closer to the violence do not seem much concerned with finding a final solution to ending this madness.

Rather I see you guys distancing yourselves from them not knowing that your society, cultures and religion gave birth to these monsters.

Even if Boko Haram is destroyed today, the seeding grounds for a future similar group are still there in your highly intolerant society which promotes violence against non Muslims.

This is my argument.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:
clear evidence that
whoever lives under a particular government
must obey the ruler and live peacefully. They
are prohibited from taking up arms against him.
Uprising or violence by any group against the
ruler is completely rejected in Islam, and was
prohibited by the Prophet and will be a cause of
death on the way of ignorance (jāhilīyyah). Thus
Islam considers rebellion against the ruler a
great iniquity. These hadith affirm that one
must be patient with one's ruler, even if he
commits oppression. These hadith refer to the
leader of a nation, not the leader of a small
group. Therefore groups that take up violent
struggle against their regimes are prohibited in
Islam and are by default illegal and
blameworthy.
In fact the true path to correction of the
mistakes of a ruler is according to the hadith
“a most excellent Jihād is when one speaks a
word of truth in the presence of a tyrannical
ruler." Note here the hadith does not mention
fighting the ruler, but rather praises the one
who corrects the ruler by speech. Armed and
violent opposition to a state regime can never be
recognized as Jihād in the way of Allah, despite
the claims of many groups. Unfortunately we
see today countless individuals and groups who
label their rulers and their governments
apostates or unbelievers, thereby giving
themselves the excuse to declare “Jihād" against
them, asserting that this is because they do not
rule by what was revealed to the Prophet . Even
worse, they go further by terrorizing and killing
government officers, members of the armed
forces and public servants, simply because they
are easy targets. These groups use a “militant
Islamic" ideology to justify such felonious action,
declaring the ruler, the government, and its
officers to be criminals standing in the way of
“true Islam", who must be eliminated. Thus,
those who are innocent of any crime, but who
are earning a living and raising their families,
such as officers and officials of ministries and
departments, county and city officials and
police, become targets of these extremist
ideologues. Such groups do not hesitate to kill
them in surprise attacks, terrorizing the entire
nation by blasting here and there and harming
the innocent.

As long as that leader is not Muslim that is where allegiance to the state and ruler ends.

Muslims are not allowed to be a part of a non Islamic Society and are also commanded not to pledge allegiance to a non Muslim leader.

Unlike other faiths, Islam is not just a religion but a political system as well.  The state is intended to be inseparable from religious rule.  Islamic law, or Sharia, is complete and not designed to coexist with or be subordinate to other legal systems. This where Sharia supremacy and aggigtation over the constitution lies.

Muslims are not meant to be ruled by non-Muslims.  The Qur'an is very clear that they are to resist unbelievers by any means until Islam establishes political supremacy.  This doesn't mean that everyone must be forced to become Muslim, but rather that everyone must submit to Muslim rule.

Let me get the Islamic verses for you.

Qur'an (4:141) - "...And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers."

This verse above clearly states Allah's view of Muslim supremacy in all endeavors including politics and power.

Qur'an (18:26) - "[Allah] maketh none to share in his government." 

This verse needs no interpretation as it is clear that Allah has forbidden non Muslims in being part of any authority over any Muslim,

Qur'an (4:59) - "O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from among you ..."  

The bolded "among" simply refers to muslims only since the Koranic verse is addressing the Believers that is Muslims.
So Muslims are not to elect non Muslims as their leaders.

This why virtually all traditional stools in the north are reserved for Muslims only and also let me remind you what Buhari said in 2011 where he declared that "... Muslims should vote for only Muslims !" .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Abba999(f): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

This is not Rambo Time.

War is not only down to killing your enemy but being able to pick yourself afterwards and become stronger.

Any war in Nigeria today involving the Muslim north and the Christian south will attract every plunder seeking lice ridden bearded muslim filth from Timbucktu to Khandhar.

We will soon leave Nigeria and we will not fire a single shot.

Let the armies of Allah plunder the north and southwest for us and decimate their armies . We will leave Nigeria peacefully just as the Children of Israel gained their freedom and left Egypt without a fight.

The right leader is who God is preparing for you and very soon he will appear.

War with a suicidal destitute north who are itching to plunder your properties and cart you our women as bounty will not make any sense.

Let them kill themselves further and when they all agree to an Islamic Confederation we will simply pull out.

The central govt will soon collapse and with it the Nigerian Army , is it Shekau that will justify Nigetia's unity?

[/s]Think! [s]

Pray for Boko Haram to succeed in the north. After all that is what the north wants.

My dear the ultimate mission of the jihadist is to capture the igbos in the east. If u think they will let u free on plate of gold, then u must be dreaming.
I have not seen where peace is acheived without war.
But if it comes as u mentioned, then it becomes a miracle.
That u r seeking a peacefull way to secede, u must hold in the other hand a conflict process.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by CyberWolf: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

As long as that leader is not Muslim that is where allegiance to the state and ruler ends.

Muslims are not allowed to be a part of a non Islamic Society and are also commanded not to pledge allegiance to a non Muslim leader.

Unlike other faiths, Islam is not just a religion but a political system as well.  The state is intended to be inseparable from religious rule.  Islamic law, or Sharia, is complete and not designed to coexist with or be subordinate to other legal systems. This where Sharia supremacy and aggigtation over the constitution lies.

Muslims are not meant to be ruled by non-Muslims.  The Qur'an is very clear that they are to resist unbelievers by any means until Islam establishes political supremacy.  This doesn't mean that everyone must be forced to become Muslim, but rather that everyone must submit to Muslim rule.

Let me get the Islamic verses for you.

Qur'an (4:141) - "...And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers."

This verse above clearly states Allah's view of Muslim supremacy in all endeavors including politics and power.

Qur'an (18:26) - "[Allah] maketh none to share in his government." 

This verse needs no interpretation as it is clear that Allah has forbidden non Muslims in being part of any authority over any Muslim,

Qur'an (4:59) - "O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from among you ..."  

The bolded "among" simply refers to muslims only since the Koranic verse is addressing the Believers that is Muslims.
So Muslims are not to elect non Muslims as their leaders.

This why virtually all traditional stools in the north are reserved for Muslims only and also let me remind you what Buhari said in 2011 where he declared that "... Muslims should vote for only Muslims !" .

you think they don't know all this things? They very well but always shy away from it. I only pity the gullible non-Moslems who always fall for the rambling that "Islam is a religion of peace" " oh BH are not Muslims" and other bla bla bla ..The is what is happening in USA today. Since the democrats came to power, Islamic terrorism has been on the increase world wide, something the republicans via Bush fought to a standstill...The earlier we stand up firmly against this raging monsters, the better for us. Keep it up bro, I gat your back..

3 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by fx45(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You think you bastards can defeat muslims? Try it and see.
Are you one of the said Islamic extremists

1 Like

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by frankyychiji(f): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

So if boko haram was created to tarnish gej then what are they still doing now? And please boko haram was at first not created to cause any sectarian war.we know how they started. They were graduates who burnt their certificates and declared that western education is haram without any proof.
Boko haram will claim to be fighting christianity and bomb mosques

They claim to fight western education and yet bomb villages where there is no single school.
Let's stop decieving ourselves
Having been listening to you and wombraiders has been rewarding. But I am going to ask you now; what does bokoharam want?

1 Like

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
frankyychiji:
Having been listening to you and wombraiders has been rewarding. But I am going to ask you now; what does bokoharam want?
That's the big question. Maybe to reduce our population grin
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Population of Kafirs in the north you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

Christians that were killed are not even up to 25%. They can hardly reach 500
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Christians that were killed are not even up to 25%. They can hardly reach 500

I thought all the Chibok girls were Christians?

Do not downplay the number of Boko Haram victims just as you Muslims are quick to deny that the holocaust ever happened.

2 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

I thought all the Chibok girls were Christians?

Do not downplay the number of Boko Haram victims just as you Muslims are quick to deny that the holocaust ever happened.
After the christmas bombing, the last week church bombing which killed only 6 christians what happened to christians again? And mr man go and search all the girls were not christians. There were many muslims as well
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

After the christmas bombing, the last week church bombing which killed only 6 christians what happened to christians again? And mr man go and search all the girls were not christians. There were many muslims as well

Story.

Why then did Shekau take the time to show us a video of the girls learning to recite the Koran?

You are getting tangled with your own lies.

2 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by frankyychiji(f): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Its not funny because any time i see those women shed tears on Tv, i die a little. In both the Christian and Islamic religion, there are verses that could grant any mischief maker enough grounds to perpetrate extremism. What wombraiders and also myself should have been asking is; are these bokoharam people mainly of northern extraction not members of certain families? Why are the families not coming up with they know or suspect? Dissociating them from Islam is not enough. Could you imagine that buhari once said a fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north? Can he Buhari repeat this statement today that he is now in the saddle? One can only imagine what that political comment from him did to the ego of bh fighters and to the psyche of the NA at that time!
When we come here to fight, sometimes, something deep down in me tells me its not proper especially when propaganda is employed, but with the activities of the political class especially from the northern parts, leaves me with no other options.

Nigeria is already a failed state. There is mutual suspicion! Don't you think we will be better off going our separate ways peacefully? It doesn't mean i cant go to Yobe to do business or even reside there with all the necessary immigration documents.

2 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

organizations

I also understand that your prophet also condemned Muslims who refused in one way or the other to support jihad.

This is an Islamic website http://islamqa.info/en/46807 and it clearly states Islamic injunctions and doctrines that mandate all Muslims to participate and or support jihad.

It is apparent that the understanding of Jihād as a concept is dismally blurred by the ongoing rhetoric employed by financially-empowered Islamist activists and extremist scholars.
Disregarding centuries of classical scholarship, using a simplistic, literal approach to the Qur’ān
and holy traditions of the Prophet, they have built a convincing picture of Jihād as militant, continuing warfare between the Muslims and non-Muslims; a situation they contend will maintain until the end of time.
The only way to dispel the false notions of Jihād
put forth by the extremists, who are massively funded by external sources, is an equally strong effort put forth by Muslim governments, scholars in re- education of the populations, in particular
the youth, non muslims with a correct understanding of this term. Such efforts must be sustained and ongoing and must have the support of modern,moderate Muslim scholars in each nation.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by omolami: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Since they are not Muslims, tell us what religion they belong

1 Like

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Meritbaba(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
for ignorants here, this is from the holy Quran so tell me where there is compulsion in the Quran.
Allah in the name of The Most
Affectionate, the Merciful.
Say you, O infidels!
I worship not that you worship.
And nor you worship what I worship.
And I shall not worship what you
worshiped.
And nor you shall worships what I
worship.
For you, your religion. and for me my
religion.
Suratul Kafirun
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:

It is apparent that the understanding of Jihād as a concept is dismally blurred by the ongoing rhetoric employed by financially-empowered Islamist activists and extremist scholars.
Disregarding centuries of classical scholarship, using a simplistic, literal approach to the Qur’ān
and holy traditions of the Prophet, they have built a convincing picture of Jihād as militant, continuing warfare between the Muslims and non-Muslims; a situation they contend will maintain until the end of time.
The only way to dispel the false notions of Jihād
put forth by the extremists, who are massively funded by external sources, is an equally strong effort put forth by Muslim governments, scholars in re- education of the populations, in particular
the youth, non muslims with a correct understanding of this term. Such efforts must be sustained and ongoing and must have the support of modern,moderate Muslim scholars in each nation.

These Taqiyas you are spilling here are not meant for some one like me. Maybe those just encountering Islam for the first time.

Why is this same sermon which you want us to believe is the true meaning of Jihad contrary to what Jihad is explicitly defined as in your Koran not used in preaching to the ever growing number of violent Muslims?

Last I checked over 1.5million British Muslims support ISIS.

Over 80% of Al Jazeera Arab viewers in a poll conducted by the network have a favorable opinion of Daesh.

If more and more Muslims are now openly supporting violent Jihadi groups and are willing to volunteer their lives for the Caliphate with the use of Islamic injunctions to back their views then what in God's Holy name our arguing about?

I believe that with all honesty you can never preach this peaceful Jihad as the true Jihad to your fellow Muslims for fear of them rejecting it outrightly.

I am also sure you being a Muslim believe in a final battle which has pitched you Muslims against Christians and Jews on one side.

Be honest and stop the lie.

Daaris God ohh !

2 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Antivirus92(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Elmuaz:
No propaganda will stop the spread of Islam in the world. After 9/11 they tried to tarnish the Image of Islam but more people accepted Islam after researching about the true teaching of Islam
its high time u Muslims stop lying to promote ur occultic religion. where and when are more people accepting Islam?. Islam is still dominant in Muslim countries and that's all. no other places has the percentage of Muslims increase. keep ur lies to ur self. if there should be an increase in religion population...then it should be among Christians and other religions. Definitely not Islam. More Christians and other religions are being persecuted every hour in Muslim countries yet they still exist in their numbers. That should show u that more Muslims are leaving Islam and not vice versa. should USA start persecuting Muslims the way Libya,saudi,iran,Syria, etc are doing to non-muslims...matter of months, the little population of Muslims in USA will go into extinction

3 Likes

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

The idea, often postulated in the media, that Islam is hostile to non-Muslims simply because they are non-Muslims, is a major a misconception. According
to the majority of scholars, beyond the conditions described above, there exists no valid reason to hold any hostility towards them.

Sayyid Sābiq says:
The relationship of Muslims with non-Muslimsis one of acquaintance, cooperation, righteousness and justice for Allah says:

ﻳَﺎ ﺃَﻳُّﻬَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱُ ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﺧَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎﻛُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﺫَﻛَﺮٍ
ﻭَﺃُﻧﺜَﻰ ﻭَﺟَﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎﻛُﻢْ ﺷُﻌُﻮﺑﺎً ﻭَﻗَﺒَﺎﺋِﻞَ
ﻟِﺘَﻌَﺎﺭَﻓُﻮﺍ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺃَﻛْﺮَﻣَﻜُﻢْ ﻋِﻨﺪَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺃَﺗْﻘَﺎﻛُﻢْ
ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪ ﻋَﻠِﻴﻢٌ ﺧَﺒِﻴﺮٌ

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair)
of a male and a female, and made you into nations
and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that
ye may despise (each other). Verily the most
honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who
is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full
knowledge and is well acquainted (with all
things). And in advising righteousness and justice
He says:
ﻟَﺎ ﻳَﻨْﻬَﺎﻛُﻢُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻟَﻢْ ﻳُﻘَﺎﺗِﻠُﻮﻛُﻢْ
ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺪِّﻳﻦِ ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳُﺨْﺮِﺟُﻮﻛُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﺩِﻳَﺎﺭِﻛُﻢْ
ﺃَﻥ ﺗَﺒَﺮُّﻭﻫُﻢْ
Allah does not forbid you from those who do not
remove you from your homes (by force) and who
do not fight you because of your religion, that you
act kindly and justly towards them…
Among the basics of this relationship is mutual,
general well-being (or welfare) of a society and
strengthening human relations.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Ahmed4002(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

I believe that with all honesty you can never preach this peaceful Jihad as the true Jihad to your fellow Muslims for fear of them rejecting it outrightly.

Jihād is not simply the waging of war, as most people today understand. Jihād of the hand includes struggle by the sword ( Jihādun bis-sayf ), as when one fights the aggressor who attack you in
combative war. (note ) read the statement with an open mind
While is the other form of jihad always ignored and people think jihad is all about war.

we have about 14 jihad
Jihad of the Hand – Development of Civil
Society and Material Progress
Jihād of the hand includes the struggle to build
the nation through material development and
progress, including building up civil society,
acquiring and improving every aspect of
technology and societal progress in general. This
form of Jihād includes scientific discovery,
development of medicine, clinics and hospitals,
communication, transportation, and all necessary
underlying infrastructure for societal progress
and advancement, including educational
institutions. Building also means to open
opportunities to the poor through economic
programs and self empowerment.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Ahmed4002(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

These Taqiyas you are spilling here are not meant for some one like me. Maybe those just encountering Islam for the first time.

Why is this same sermon which you want us to believe is the true meaning of Jihad contrary to what Jihad is explicitly defined as in your Koran not used in preaching to the ever growing number of violent Muslims?
!

Jihad of the Heart – the Struggle against the
Self
The Jihād of the heart is the struggle of the
individual with his or her own desires, whims,
erroneous ideas and false understandings. This
includes the struggle to purify the heart, to
rectify one’s actions and to observe the rights
and responsibilities of all other human beings.
Jihad of the Tongue – Education and Counsel
He defines Jihād of the tongue as:
To commend good conduct and forbid the wrong,
like the type of Jihād Allah ordered us to fulfill
against the hypocrites in His Words, “O Prophet!
Strive hard against the unbelievers and the
hypocrites” .
This is the Jihād the Prophet waged in
struggling to teach his people. It means to speak
about one’s cause and one’s religion. This is
known as the Jihād of Education and Counsel.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Jihad of the Heart – the Struggle against the
Self
The Jihād of the heart is the struggle of the
individual with his or her own desires, whims,
erroneous ideas and false understandings. This
includes the struggle to purify the heart, to
rectify one’s actions and to observe the rights
and responsibilities of all other human beings.
Jihad of the Tongue – Education and Counsel
He defines Jihād of the tongue as:
To commend good conduct and forbid the wrong,
like the type of Jihād Allah ordered us to fulfill
against the hypocrites in His Words, “O Prophet!
Strive hard against the unbelievers and the
hypocrites” .
This is the Jihād the Prophet waged in
struggling to teach his people. It means to speak
about one’s cause and one’s religion. This is
known as the Jihād of Education and Counsel.

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by uchennamani(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
This thread is in response to President Buhari's recent comment that Boko Haram are not true Muslims and that Islam is a religion of peace.

Your conclusions are quite wrong and therefore fallacious. Book haram members are not Moslems. They are criminals that hide under the toga of Islam. Nigerian troops found lots of used condoms from the camps they captured from them whereas the use of contraceptives are against the tenants of Islam.
Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
uchennamani:
Your conclusions are quite wrong and therefore fallacious. Book haram members are not Moslems. They are criminals that hide under the toga of Islam. Nigerian troops found lots of used condoms from the camps they captured from them whereas the use of contraceptives are against the tenants of Islam.

Then which Allah are they worshiping ?

1 Like

Re: Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. by true2god: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:

The idea, often postulated in the media, that Islam is hostile to non-Muslims simply because they are non-Muslims, is a major a misconception. According
to the majority of scholars, beyond the conditions described above, there exists no valid reason to hold any hostility towards them.

Sayyid Sābiq says:
The relationship of Muslims with non-Muslimsis one of acquaintance, cooperation, righteousness and justice for Allah says:

ﻳَﺎ ﺃَﻳُّﻬَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱُ ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﺧَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎﻛُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﺫَﻛَﺮٍ
ﻭَﺃُﻧﺜَﻰ ﻭَﺟَﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎﻛُﻢْ ﺷُﻌُﻮﺑﺎً ﻭَﻗَﺒَﺎﺋِﻞَ
ﻟِﺘَﻌَﺎﺭَﻓُﻮﺍ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺃَﻛْﺮَﻣَﻜُﻢْ ﻋِﻨﺪَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺃَﺗْﻘَﺎﻛُﻢْ
ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪ ﻋَﻠِﻴﻢٌ ﺧَﺒِﻴﺮٌ

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair)
of a male and a female, and made you into nations
and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that
ye may despise (each other). Verily the most
honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who
is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full
knowledge and is well acquainted (with all
things). And in advising righteousness and justice
He says:
ﻟَﺎ ﻳَﻨْﻬَﺎﻛُﻢُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻟَﻢْ ﻳُﻘَﺎﺗِﻠُﻮﻛُﻢْ
ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺪِّﻳﻦِ ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳُﺨْﺮِﺟُﻮﻛُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﺩِﻳَﺎﺭِﻛُﻢْ
ﺃَﻥ ﺗَﺒَﺮُّﻭﻫُﻢْ
Allah does not forbid you from those who do not
remove you from your homes (by force) and who
do not fight you because of your religion, that you
act kindly and justly towards them…
Among the basics of this relationship is mutual,
general well-being (or welfare) of a society and
strengthening human relations.
Sir I have a question for you. Can I carry a bible publicly in saudi arabia, the home of mohammed and the supreme headquaters of islam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Southwest Have Overtaken The Southeast In Oil Production / NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks / INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.