Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

He Is So Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is So Romantic (9355 Views)

Do You Do This Often? So Romantic.... (Pics) / Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? / OMG! This Is So Romantic! See What Meek Mill Did To Nicki Minaj While On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is So Romantic by misspicy(f): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
blackpanther25:
Free the lady. You get excited by money and others get excited about other stuff. You are hating because if it was not a big deal than you would not be making it a big deal
Type watever you wish but I know opening a thread coz of this sweets is highly unnecesary.
Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
He is Yoruba. Off course you can have as much as you want smiley

hmm I heard Yorubas are supposed to be the most romantic

and here your man is, putting the hypothesis to the test

Thanks. Guess I need to step up the exercise today...mehn embarassed

7 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:

You dnt af to be insultive to prove your point and you dnt af to post this to show your appreciation.i simply thank you will do not nl thread.
And yea wen u r hrtbroken u will suffer it alone coz I wunt be der.
I can post and do whatever I want. You don't own me, my phone nor this site. If you don't like what I posted why bother to comment?

FYI you should give yourself your own advice because you were the rude one first even saying that I should save the cakes to eat when I am heartbroken. I mean who says such undecided

9 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by misspicy(f): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

its not the sweets she is happy about its the gesture and effort the guy made to organize the surprise for her

whether its sweets or a car or whatever its that he took time to go and get her something, and strategise that she would find it by mistake

I don't care for that kind of thing either but it made her happy, and for that I can celebrate with the lady

at least somebody is making a joyous thread in this sea of cheating, side chicks and BBM pins that is the Romance section
With this I get what you mean but her post was about the sweets...and even if it was a car,its not necessary she opens a thread for it. Its like displaying ur life on social media,wether fake or not.
Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm I heard Yorubas are supposed to be the most romantic

and here your man is, putting the hypothesis to the test

Thanks. Guess I need to step up the exercise today...mehn embarassed
I don't think it's a tribe thing but an individual thing. Some men are more romantic than others that's why I did not specify his tribe or nationality because it's not a set rule.

3 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by donbenedict(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
trapQ:
no she doesn't. wink
so why do u guys bear almost d same monikers... Wit wats happenin here in nairaland, am beginin not to trust anyone
Re: He Is So Romantic by misspicy(f): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
I can post and do whatever I want. You don't own me, my phone nor this site. If you don't like what I posted why bother to comment?

FYI you should give yourself your own advice because you were the rude one first even saying that I should save the cakes to ear when I am heartbroken. I mean who says such undecided
I guess am to apologise on that one,wuld nvr wish my fellow being bad but I felt awwing over a guy is overflogged.
Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
I don't think it's a tribe thing but an individual thing. Some men are more romantic than others that's why I did not specify his tribe or nationality because it's not a set rule.

oh yeah Im speaking in jest
Re: He Is So Romantic by lekpalicious(f): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
correctyourself:

She is from United States of Sanbisa and there is free Visa you, which flight will you want ne booked for you and date?

But I suggest you follow Dangote Truck!
I suggest you go read a book and learn proper English before giving advice

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:

With this I get what you mean but her post was about the sweets...and even if it was a car,its not necessary she opens a thread for it. Its like displaying ur life on social media,wether fake or not.

yeaah but what is social media for, is it not for displaying your life?

I get what you mean but it depends on the context

some people display things like this in order to show off and make others jealous/ feel bad

some people just want to share their happiness

I think the OPs case is the latter

but I do know what you mean. however I think you should free her because she's not showing off in the way that does irritate people

9 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
I never created this thread to make anyone feel jealous or bad. I don't even understand why this would even make anyone feel such but if it did then am sorry missspicy. This was an appreciation thread nothing more, I really don't see the harm in this but heck we are all different.

Thank you Gurgle. I don't know you but I can just tell you are a beautiful person in and out. Thanks I appreciate it smiley

11 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by Stycon(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cool. Impressive.

Tell him to keep it up!
Do well to appreciate him; next time he might get you a truck full of those.

I guess I need to check up d meaning of "romantic" in the dictionary

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
I never created this thread to make anyone feel jealous or bad. I don't even understand why this would even make anyone feel such but if it did then am sorry missspicy. This was an appreciation thread nothing more, I really don't see the harm in this but heck we are all different.

Thank you Gurgle. I don't know you but I can just tell you are a beautiful person in and out. Thanks I appreciate it smiley

yeah youre welcome sweet, im sure you are too otherwise that guy wouldn't be be showering you with cake!

we should all just keep trying sha

enjoy!

9 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by trapQ: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
I didnt know about her moniker until now.lol, pls trust people. its not that serious wink
donbenedict:
so why do u guys bear almost d same monikers... Wit wats happenin here in nairaland, am beginin not to trust anyone
Re: He Is So Romantic by donbenedict(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
trapQ:
I didnt know about her moniker until now.lol, pls trust people. its not that serious wink
btw, I havnt even seen ur pic
Re: He Is So Romantic by blackpanther25(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah youre welcome sweet, im sure you are too otherwise that guy wouldn't be be showering you with cake!

we should all just keep trying sha

enjoy!
You are truly an Igbo queen. I can spot one easily. Classy with manners. This is why I love Igbo girls so much kiss

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by Iamhoypete(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seriously? And u open a thread for it, thats kinda sttupid u knw :-XSeriously? And u open a thread for it, thats kinda sttupid u knw
Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Iamhoypete:
Seriously? And u open a thread for it, thats kinda sttupid u knw :-XSeriously? And u open a thread for it, thats kinda sttupid u knw
I guess you would have preferred me to open a thread with a tittle that says he beat me right? Smh

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by correctyourself(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
lekpalicious:
I suggest you go read a book and learn proper English before giving advice

No problem about that; the most important thing is the fact that you have been issued a free visa without return ticket, I know you are smiling now that your wish is been Granted. Congratulations!!!
Re: He Is So Romantic by trapQ: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
wanna see it?
donbenedict:
btw, I havnt even seen ur pic
Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
blackpanther25:
You are truly an Igbo queen. I can spot one easily. Classy with manners. This is why I love Igbo girls so much kiss

thanks a lot. I am trying

are you Igbo
Re: He Is So Romantic by donbenedict(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
trapQ:
wanna see it?
hell yes
Re: He Is So Romantic by Iamhoypete(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
No, but i think nobdy gives a dammn about ur perosnal life, so keep it to urself
TRAPQUEEN1:
I guess you would have preferred me to open a thread with a tittle that says he beat me right? Smh
Re: He Is So Romantic by totalbaby(f): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Are you sure he is Nigerian shocked shocked? I find this hard to believe but it's sweet though

5 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by Flashh: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
zealot4me:
Nd u opened a thread for it
I smell jealousy. tongue

10 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by trapQ: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
I didn't even know you're the same cutehector. lol.
anyways here is a pic wink
donbenedict:
hell yes

4 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Remilekun101:
How i wish the story was true....
....oh lawd!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a pic grin

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
trapQ:
You are cute smiley
Re: He Is So Romantic by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
lol why would I do that? My name is Dede as you can see on the top pic. I don't know why this is so hard to believe
May we please see a picture of you holding a piece??
Re: He Is So Romantic by Batman123: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
When a woman appreciates a man's effort then he will continue to do such stuff for you.

Btw dede is a Ga name. Op are you a Ghanaian?

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by trapQ: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
tnx
TRAPQUEEN1:
You are cute smiley
Re: He Is So Romantic by donbenedict(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
trapQ:
lol I was banned for two days... Nice pic..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything..... / Dating A Demanding Girl / This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.