Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" (804 Views)

My Collection Of Romantic Pen Sketch(artwork) / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" by Talk2WhiteDove(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Guys trust me a lot of ideas come to my head about how to make that dream proposal a reality and something never to forget. I have shared these ideas with a lot of people I know and I am shocked sometimes when I see these ideas being put to action. Its an amazing experience and I know its something one must do sometime in life and trust me your woman is definitely waiting for that experience. So please let's share different ideas that will probably catch someone's fancy. It could be the one you have seen or heard before and it could also be one you just imagined.

Please don't dull is thread guys, let's just share some serious ideas kk. Ladies are also welcome to contribute here so let's just have some fun.

Let me go first being the author of the these:

Imagine taking your spouse to a lovely matured and romantic restaurant where matured people chill. Say places like Javenik or yellow chilly, but honestly there are millions of places. Now before going you have arranged with the management. You call some of your friends who will be present but sitted where your spouse wouldn't identify right. Now you should know her best friend and you arrange with her to hook up with one of your confirmed hommy so they act as they were on a date that beautiful day.

Now this is the drama:

You and you lady are sitted in a romantic table for two, eating gisting laughing and just blowing her mind away. Your hommy and your ladies best friend walks in and heads straight to your table. You need to use a guy your lady is not familiar with so she doesn't grab the game. Now your hommy, getting to your table starts lamenting " so you are the guy that wants to take my woman from me, go down on your knees". Trust me don't imagine the shock on her face so you don't burst into laughter.
You kneel down sharply and he is all like shey you are trying to take my woman abi, says some kind of stuffs while u are on your knees and then brings out the case from his pocket and gives you saying " shey you want to marry my woman abi, oya see ring give her let me see if you don reach to marry small boy".
You now confidently take the case, face her, open it while still on your knees like say na punishment, then pop the question with all confidence.

Hmmmm trust me yeah, as she is saying the yes, you are standing up and hailing your guy, you must definitely be hearing claps around you no worry.

What a moment if you can really feel were am coming from but abeg make it fast sha before your woman will pour food or wine on your hommy or stone her best friend with breakable plate ooo.

I still got a lot am gonna share but lemme hear from you guys first.
Re: Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" by tinuolababy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin cheesy good
Re: Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" by Talk2WhiteDove(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
tinuolababy:
grin cheesy good

Hmmmm guess u won't mind that right?
Re: Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" by tinuolababy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Talk2WhiteDove:

Hmmmm guess u won't mind that right?

Yes o
Re: Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" by Talk2WhiteDove(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
tinuolababy:

Yes o

Nice one.... Have you experienced it or you are yet to?
Re: Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" by tinuolababy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Talk2WhiteDove:

Nice one.... Have you experienced it or you are yet to?

Yet to

(1) (Reply)

` / A New Element Has Been Added To The PERIODIC TABLE / Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.