Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) (52378 Views)

Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) / Fellas You Have $5 To Build Your Ideal Woman / I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
5,7,...Need $2 loan 4 3
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by sylve11: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Flashh:
For me to waste money on no.4, I would rather burn it.

grin grin cool
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Lincoln275(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
1,2&5
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by faradexs09(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
u are a stack illiterate
boy u miss road, u can't even spell stark correctly, someone has been missing English lessons here.....now swerve!, ur "eejitness" have been genuinely noticed.
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ozavize88:
HMMMM ANYTIME I SEE YOUR COMMENT OF HATRED FOR NIGERIA LADIES,I USE TO FEEL LIKE ASKING U MANY QUESTIONS ,LIKE IS YOUR MUM AND SISTERS NOT NIGERIAN AND WHAT CAUSES THE HATRED IN U?AND LASTLY WHY ARE U GENERALIZING IF YOU HAVEN'T DATED ALL NIGERIAN LADIES?I HOPE U WILL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.
AT LEAST, LET ME ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTION.

MY MOTHER IS NOT A NIGERIA WOMAN, BUT YES MY SISTERS IS A NIGERIA WOMAN (OR YOU SAID HALF NIGERIA)

WHAT CAUSES THE HATRED angry MANY FACTORS WHICH I MAY NOT GO INTO DETAILS, 1.FALSE ACCUSATION, 2. CHEATER, 3. OPPORTUNISTS 4. MATERIALISTIC E.T.C

THE FEW I HAVE DATED ALL HAVE THE SAME CHARACTERISTIC, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT NOW AND I AM NOT READY TO HAVE ANOTHER HEART BREAK.

SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR LISTENING EAR
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Aybee92(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
$5 is small na but I think I will go for 2, 5 n 7

1 Like

Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Ozavize88(f): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AT LEAST, LET ME ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTION.

MY MOTHER IS NOT A NIGERIA WOMAN, BUT YES MY SISTERS IS A NIGERIA WOMAN (OR YOU SAID HALF NIGERIA)

WHAT CAUSES THE HATRED angry MANY FACTORS WHICH I MAY NOT GO INTO DETAILS, 1.FALSE ACCUSATION, 2. CHEATER, 3. OPPORTUNISTS 4. MATERIALISTIC E.T.C

THE FEW I HAVE DATED ALL HAVE THE SAME CHARACTERISTIC, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT NOW AND I AM NOT READY TO HAVE ANOTHER HEART BREAK.

SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR LISTENING EAR
LOL ,U SEE U SAID THE FEW U HAVE DATED?WHY NOT TRY UR LUCK IN DATING AGAIN INSTEAD OF HARBOURING HATRED LIKE THIS,U CANT TOTALLY BLAME LADIES FOR BEING MATERIALISTIC BECAUSE THE ECONOMY OF THIS COUNTRY IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, though THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO TO THINGS MODERATELY, I THINK U SHOULD CHANGE THE WAY U USE TO PRESENT YOURSELF TO THE LADIES AND TRY AGAIN,BEST OF LUCK
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ozavize88:
LOL ,U SEE U SAID THE FEW U HAVE DATED?WHY NOT TRY UR LUCK IN DATING AGAIN INSTEAD OF HARBOURING HATRED LIKE THIS,U CANT TOTALLY BLAME LADIES FOR BEING MATERIALISTIC BECAUSE THE ECONOMY OF THIS COUNTRY IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, though THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO TO THINGS MODERATELY, I THINK U SHOULD CHANGE THE WAY U USE TO PRESENT YOURSELF TO THE LADIES AND TRY AGAIN ,BEST OF LUCK
MIND YOU, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PRESENTING YOURSELF TO THE LADIES, IT IS JUST IN YOUR NATURE NO MATTER THE WAY YOU LOOK OR HOW YOU PRESENT YOURSELF. I AM CURRENTLY DATING ONE SINCE ABOUT 2YRS NOW (ALDOE SHE IS NOT A NIGERIA WOMAN) SHE KNOW ME WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN ME. BUT YOU SPECIES ALWAYS LIKE READYMADE THING NOT WILLING TO WORK THINGS WITH YOUR MAN.

THAT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST ABOUT NIGERIA WOMAN
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by LOZENGE(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
2 5 7
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Choice is 2, 5 and 7
Can cook $1
Loyal $2
Smart $2
Total =$5

1 Like

Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Ozavize88(f): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
MIND YOU, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PRESENTING YOURSELF TO THE LADIES, IT IS JUST IN YOUR NATURE NO MATTER THE WAY YOU LOOK OR HOW YOU PRESENT YOURSELF. I AM CURRENTLY DATING ONE SINCE ABOUT 2YRS NOW (ALDOE SHE IS NOT A NIGERIA WOMAN) SHE KNOW ME WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN ME. BUT YOU SPECIES ALWAYS LIKE READYMADE THING NOT WILLING TO WORK THINGS WITH YOUR MAN.

THAT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST ABOUT NIGERIA WOMAN

OK GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NON NIGERIAN WOMAN BUT ARE U THE ONE BEHIND THE MONIKER "SEARCHINGFORLOVE'",BUT I SINCERELY HOPE THAT SOON U WILL BE ABLE TO TESTIFY THAT ALL NIGERIAN LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME.
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ozavize88:
OK GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NON NIGERIAN WOMAN BUT ARE U THE ONE BEHIND THE MONIKER "SEARCHINGFORLOVE'",BUT I SINCERELY HOPE THAT SOON U WILL BE ABLE TO TESTIFY THAT ALL NIGERIAN LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME.
NA WHEN JESUS COME BE THAT,

1 Like

Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Ozavize88(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
NA WHEN JESUS COME BE THAT,
OK
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by yuskol03: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
1,2&5.....pretty, can cook & loyal... dats all
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by cao(f): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
mcyemite:
1,2,3...who needs a smart woman?
U marry a smart woman,she will over smart you..
U marry a woman because she's good in bd,you can never satisfy her.
Actually, she would outsmart you...
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by donJ2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
lolu007:
Was so hard for me

11. Fidelity $2

1 and 2

so far dez three are met, for the rest, I will always unleash d beast in my lady, pim.p her just the way I want her....

....my signature
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by harffie(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by directonpc(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Can the lesbians build too? *lol being naughty*
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Spidermon: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

Wen STD's finish ur life no run go T.B joshua ministry o. U need jesus

I go use condom surely. BTW, no man wey never f**k olosho...unless we wan dey deceive ourselves.
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by ayusco85(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Spidermon:

I go use condom surely. BTW, no man wey never f**k olosho...unless we wan dey deceive ourselves.

Don't say no man. I have never ever slept with a LovePeddler. Only my gf
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by grandlexuz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
ShakurM:

No vex, I have more than 5$.

Dis guy you don makam I laugh soteh choke
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
faradexs09:
boy u miss road, u can't even spell stark correctly, someone has been missing English lessons here.....now swerve!, ur "eejitness" have been genuinely noticed.
confirm olodo!pls notice me again grin
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by debeey87(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
lolu007:
Was so hard for me

She gats to be loyal but no be mumu sha.

Got to have a sense of style...that way her dressing will be top notch in the simplest of ways and of course beautiful

Smart....if she is smart, she can learn to cook sharply adding spice to the cooking skills sef cheesy, great sex...she will learn that too no ish
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by RuffRhyder(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
2,5&7
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by ShakurM(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
grandlexuz:

Dis guy you don makam I laugh soteh choke
grinno vexx
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by Jman06(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2015
1&8
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by RealEstate35: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) by simdam500(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2015
7, 2 & 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.