Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? (52315 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Amebong(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2021
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
She even said she has a serious boyfriend and I should stay off her life.
I was shocked really.!!
What went wrong? Was I just used and dumped.?
I think she just wanted my body! Girls are farking cheats.!!!

127 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Stenewiser: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2021
The comparison has been concluded, boyfriend still better on bed than you, gear up bro or use supplements.

592 Likes 25 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2021
How is she a farking cheat?
You people just knacked each other datz all.
Not like she's your wife.

For your mind nau....you have bn jilted right?

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Do people still fall in love nowadays?
I m just asking!!!

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
How is she a farking cheat?
You people just knacked each other datz all.
Not like she's your wife.

For your mind nau....you have bn jilted right?
Would you say these same things if the gender was switched?

239 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Would you say these same things if it the gender was switched?
Yes chief piiko

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by udoakwa(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Bro to be sincere with, you weren't as good as her so called boyfriend in bed that is why she doesn't want to waste her time renacking you again when she can get something better from her main guy

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Guess ur bed game was really terrible and she's finding it hard to forgive herself for wasting 2mins of her time with u on bed hence her anger..

Solution.
Pm ahnie and ask her where she sells beans cake, get #1000 own, eat morning and evening. Do this for 5days.... then invite her over for a rematch, i swear she'll be the one frolicking you...

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2021

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Op go use kayamaza

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2021
udoakwa:
Bro to be sincere with, you weren't as good as her so called boyfriend in bed that is why she doesn't want to waste her time renacking you again when she can get something better from her main guy

which wan be renacking again? grin grin

wetin seun no go see for this NL's grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

Yes chief piiko
Madam ahnie, so you mean if a girl creates a thread here, where she says she had sex with a guy, then the next day, the guy called her and told her to stop talking to him, that she should forget any intimacy they had and that he has a serious girlfriend.
Would you say everything you just said above?
Let's even assume the said girl is your close friend or relative!

deltateam:

You are being emotional about it.
Don't mind me, joor! Maybe it's just my time of the month. After all, i'm meant to laugh about it and act like it's not a big deal, since it's a man that it happened to. I'm meant to also ignore the fact that she just cheated on her boyfriend. No be wetin u dey try talk be that? Isn't that what you and society expect from 'real men'?
Simran94:

Your gender has been doing this same thing to ladies for centuries now, y'all should just chill. No hard feelings
Yes, I am aware and I do strongly condemn that. Even guys that do such know deep down that it's wrong. We also have women that have been fleecing men of their money for centuries now, that doesn't mean I will pat my gender on the back if I also see them fleecing women. I'm gender blind; i don't interact with, support, or bash anyone based on gender.
No hard feelings too, ma'am!

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Op go use kayamaza

sad
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nancyeke: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Premarital sex is a norm in this generation

8 Likes

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by udoakwa(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

which wan be renacking again? grin grin

wetin seun no go see for this NL's grin

Lolz... that's second leg bro and the request always come when the D*ck is so good that she will be the one requesting for the rematch, and she will be telling you i love you million times on the process

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Madam ahnie, so you mean if a girl creates a thread here, where she says she had sex with a guy, then the next day, then guy called her and told her to stop talking to him, that she should forget any intimacy they had and that he has a serious girlfriend.
Would you say everything you just said above?
Chief,with all due respect,I think the op is not telling the truth.
I for one believed he's a SIMPle guy who knew the lady he was committing adultry with has a boyfriend.

He cannot deny that fact, he's just bn economical with the truth just to garner cheap sympathy.

There must have been signs he must have seen,but yet he over looked those red flags and still went ahead to sink himself deep into the relationship.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by AmancalledGod: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Maybe you know knack am well unlike the boyfriend. But baba she use you and dump you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2021
The sad truth is...my sympathies has gone on vacay and I don't have any to give to him.
He knew he was a side kick all along.

My question is....why was he still forcing the relationship.you don't force relationship,if it's not working,take a A LONG WALK TO FREEDOM LIKE NELSON MANDELA DID.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Mr. Man,na You win cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by YeyeGbami: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
I m just asking!!!

Love is just a word, it don’t matter to me

3 Likes

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by donbachi(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2021
If she had screamed "baby choke me,strangle me,u're the best,the sweetest and promise u wont leave me"

I for sey make u no worry,she will come back.

U no knack her " To whom it may concern".

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2021
OP
Talk true..
How was the Sex?
Did you vandalize that Orifice properly? sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Iamtoyosii: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
I m just asking!!!

Last time I checked, a girl broke her arm while trying to fall in love, a guy also fell and broke his leg, thought it has been banned since then, but young folks here don't know about the story so they won't abide by the law

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Love is just a word, it don’t matter to me
The word love should be replaced with infatuation.
The Nigerian factor has made love to go extinct.

I for one,if you tell me you love me....the kind eyes I go look u with eeh?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nooneonline(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2021
She just used Ur Destiny and Glory

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

Wow! cool
This is so Cool, coming from a Female..
Can you expantiate Plz?
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nooneonline(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

but I thought u are married. Does Ur husband not tell u he loves u or u don't love him enough to believe him whenever he says it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Op go use kayamaza
Wetin no good no good. Kayamaza or kayazuzu he needs to skill up

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

Chief,with all due respect,I think the op is not telling the truth.
I for one believed he's a SIMPle guy who knew the lady he was committing adultry with has a boyfriend.

He cannot deny that fact, he's just bn economical with the truth just to garner cheap sympathy.

There must have been signs he must have seen,but yet he over looked those red flags and still went ahead to sink himself deep into the relationship.
OP, shey u dey hear wetin Madam ahnie dey talk? Na truth she dey talk? Are you a fornicating machine? Are you sharing penis up and down? Answer us now o
Cc Amebong

Modify:
Ahhhhh egbami o. A grown man is asking for the dick_pictures of his fellow grown man. Chineke meeeee

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Imustnottalk: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021
You sure say you knack am well grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Nooneonline:
but I thought u are married. Does Ur husband not tell u he loves u or u don't love him enough to believe him whenever he says it..
I m married quite alright.
It's one thing to tell someone you love them,then it's another thing to show them the act of loving them.

The truth is...the word love has bn cruised on, people say it casually and nonchalantly.
Sorry...I don't believe in love or that, there's true love.

True love died with Tinkerbell the fairy tale princess.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Maybe you know knack am well unlike the boyfriend. But baba she use you and dump you.

He wasn't used and dump...she simply RECYCLED him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.