Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (63139 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
sunshine1974:
Did u drink with him?
How can I, when I am not a drunkard.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:

And at the end of this regime, how many policemen were they fighting and how many territories were they holding? Under this current reign is it the same? Especially after your Buhari cleared roadblocks, disorganised the DSS and sacked new DSS recruits trained for almost a year at government expense in counter terrorism in places like isreal and russia when boko haram is busy destroying innocent lives is it still the same?
Answer me non tribalist.
I didn't get you at all.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
perryy:
. I know one thing he did which is good in your eyes, creation of Bokoharam
Evidence?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
I didn't get you at all.
Read the post of yours am replying, read it through then read mine
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Jeffflo: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by thaoriginator: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
This is revenge. How can a leader survive when vengeance runs in his blood I smell doom around mr president.
smell doom around ur family, useless tanoid!
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by jcross19: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
smell doom around ur family, useless tanoid!
"k"
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:
@odeotito

Please come tell me more about humint and inspiring confidence especially if it turns out to be true that intel was received prior to the kano bombing.
The Service is better perceived these days!
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 1:42am On Jul 13, 2015
odeotito:

The Service is better perceived these days!

Did you read through?

As in actually objectively read through?

Did you actually note the allegations?

Esp the one involving the sacking of thousands of recruits who had undergone almost a years training in counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency (in places like isreal and russia) at the goverment's expense without giving a reason why?

And the one that intel was received prior to the kano bomb blast which your DG failed to act on!!!

No need mentioning the allegations of incompetence and lack of qualification of the DG So i ask again, did you actually read through?

Or maybe you just don't want to admit that you're embarrassed undecided

And since when did the DSS start focussing on public perception at the detriment of duty?

Please kindly don't criticise the former DG anymore seeing as he obviously was very professional not theatrical and performing for an audience like you like this new DG is doing
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2015
BraniacX:

Did you read through?

As in actually objectively read through?

Did you actually note the allegations?

Esp the one involving the sacking of thousands of recruits who had undergone almost a years training in counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency (in places like isreal and russia) at the goverment's expense without giving a reason why?

And the one that intel was received prior to the kano bomb blast which your DG failed to act on!!!

No need mentioning the allegations of incompetence and lack of qualification of the DG So i ask again, did you actually read through?

Or maybe you just don't want to admit that you're embarrassed undecided

And since when did the DSS start focussing on public perception at the detriment of duty?

Please kindly don't criticise the former DG anymore seeing as he obviously was very professional not theatrical and performing for an audience like you like this new DG is doing

Your understanding of these things will get better by and by. Keep a close look at things.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2015
odeotito:

Your understanding of these things will get better by and by. Keep a close look at things.

Bwahahahahahahaha grin

I take it you're disappointed by these turn of events after your spirited defence of this appointment in the other thread

But am seriously disappointed in your refusal to tackle the allegation that intel was received prior to the kano and subsequent bomb attacks that could have been used to save lives but wasn't used because the DG was busy house cleaning undecided

Despite our differences in opinions I would have thought the wanton but allegedly preventable loss of lives would irk you too seeing as it is people like me and you're who are being slaughtered
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by nigmasses: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
0GAR THE WICH DEY PAY 4 HER DEVIL ACT
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by angayejay(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Did anyone see this or am I the only one ??
Buhari and Daura has also ordered the sack of fresh
graduates who were recently employed
after an eight-month training.!? Who said they meant well for the young and able youth. ?? Speak now or forever hold ur shit or piss !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.