Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (63141 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Correctman0606: 5:15am On Jul 12, 2015
vedaxcool:
The problem with Nigerians like Ogre sorry Ogar is their lack of principles, ordinarily she should have resigned due to her extreme lack of transparency and fairness rather she seems oblivious of her immortality. She should be sent to maiduguri so she can prove she deserved to be an officer of the dss.
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Correctman0606: 5:17am On Jul 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Marilyn Ogar deserves all the bad treatment she's getting from the DSS right now. She was too partisan for a career intelligence officer. I have no pity for her. This should serve as lesson to other career public officers who take side openly during political contest. When shit get real, that politician won't be around to save you.
mumu
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by ogb5(m): 5:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-drama-dss-marilyn-ogar-transferred-maiduguri-recalled

So Duara's mandate is to probe, instead of fighting Boko Haram.

Did anyone actually see that the tip about APC printing voters card that lead to the raiding of APC'S biometric centre actually came from an APC member?

It would have been stupid for the dss not to have raided the place after getting a tip off by an insider. It could well have been a plot by APC to gain public sympathy.

Once again we were fooled by APC and Ogar is being made the scapegoat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Max24: 5:39am On Jul 12, 2015
At the rate Buhari is going he will use the next 4years fighting his enemies. And they are ''plenty''. I forsee him banning AIT, flogging Bishop Oyedepo, using his presidential powers to impeach Fayose, divorcing Patience from Jonathan ... who else again ooo? May God help us under this man!

3 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by jabojafa(m): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-drama-dss-marilyn-ogar-transferred-maiduguri-recalled
why sack all d recently recruited graduates after 8long months of training? Hmmm.... Dt shd b d rite tin to do considering dt d process waznt transparent and fair to all concerned. I also wrote last year exam n i waz 2nd best in my senatorial district of my state. After dey called me one evening, i think dt wz d last i heard of it till now.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by tonychristopher: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
You'll never see anything in a million year.
OK you that have seen what is it he has done

so what good did Gej do for Nigeria
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by kenoz(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Call it Witch Hunting if U like but its simply a case of Karma 101: You Shall Sow What You Reap.

Y'all would do the same thing if you were Pres. Buhari so stop the bloody hypocrisy
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by anwe: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I only saw witch hunt of marilyyn ogar and inefficency cos of nepotism on the part of Daura
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by adanny01(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
This is revenge. How can a leader survive when vengeance runs in his blood I smell doom around mr president.

You didnt say that with good intentions. How can someone take over a filty house and not cleans it or fumigate it. You didnt expect special treatment for Mrs Ogar, did you?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by olokpa11(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2015
iPopAlomo:

My knowledge on national security is not up to scratch... but I know Nigeria doesn't have a secret police...
funny thing is that as close as u are with google, u still dey fumble, lemme help you https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_secret_police_organizations
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by iPopAlomo(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2015
olokpa11:
funny thing is that as close as u are with google, u still dey fumble, lemme help you https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_secret_police_organizations

which explains why a lot of Nigerians are referred to has educated illiterates...

go back and read my post.... this time... note my highlights in bolded fonts... what sort of dss leaks information to the press...? the cable said it sources said this and that... and you call that a dss agents... are they loyal to the cable news or Nigeria...?

next time... if you're going to quote me... do so only when using your brain...
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Osakah24(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2015
iwaeda:
Sack new trainees after 8months;releasing new set of criminals in the making after denying them a means of livelihood. Thank God I didn't vote for change smiley smiley
The worst is they would have been trained with government money and with sensitive information on how dss plays. Let them not use their new skills on Nigerians,This Government have not really started well.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by stevecantrell: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:

And exactly what did GEJ do to timipriye and amaechi?

This is one thing I HATE about nairaland..TOO MANY HYPOCRITES. Some people here are going as far as talking Coup because the president has disciplined one of their 'sister'.

I need to ask them, if you were PMB shoes would you not do worse ?

Was GEJ administration devoid of vindictive measures against his perceived opponents ?

Do you think Marilyn Ogar would have done and said all she did during the run up to elections if she knew PMB would win ?

Enough of the hypocrisy please !
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by gogodaye(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2015
The level of ignorance exuded daily by majority of those braying for the innocent blod of Mrs. M. Ogar is damn alarming......
Please Mrs. M. Ogar, as a Deputy Director and the Spokesperson of the DSS, was astute and professional.... in executing her assigned task of updating Nigerians with information relating to routine operations undertaken by the DSS, her agency.....She was no where responsible for issuing orders directing the execution of these operations.
Why the attempts at being selective on the updates for which she is now being singled out for punishment.... After all it was with the same dexterity she updated us of the operations culminating in the arrest of Kidnap suspects, Boko Haram suspects such as Kabiru Sokoto and Sen. Ndume and Ogwuche, et al.... She should be left alone....she has done nothing wrong for the pains she today being subjected to by her traducers ... . .
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2015
correctyourself:

I will advice you read post from matured people because based on your post it shows you are in-experienced, and I will educate you a little.

As it is in Nigeria today there is no way you work under a boss without been loyal and that is the reason the security guarding the president today are not the same officers that served the previous president, in security circle disloyalty has a serious implementation, its obvious that people that were not loyal are been victimize and its a pity that the principles of Nelson Mandela is not been applied.

sorry to say this naija is a fake and deceitful entity! there some nigerians are considered less nigerian than others based on their ethnic orientation and are unfortunately treated as such. on a daily basis what emanates from there is nepotism, injustice and unfairness
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2015
anwo247:
One of them told TheCable: “Daura was informed about the attack in Kano way before it happened. He refused to release money or approve the operations until bombs went off in three states.

“His records show that he was at the very bottom of his class, and during his service years, his file was filled with a lot of queries that should ordinarily disqualify him from the job. There are a lot of competent northern officers who can lead the DSS. Daura is not one of them.”

Only when you thought Nigeria has gotten it together when it comes to nepotism and employment into offices, the second paragraph takes us back to the yesteryear. From the bottom of the class to leading the pack.... We will still expect him to succeed abi? His subordinates will pull him down sef.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
sunshine1974:
Guess ur father died a drunk, he was a drunk yet he fuckinggg ruled u a feet ur entire generation will never attain till u all perish. Idiat
Forget about your childish tantrums. Is he not a drunkard?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by frank043(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2015
Editor1:
Our instagram President is seriously on a revenge mission.

If this is the change dat was promised, den we have been sold a Dummy. Unfortunately, 4yrs is too long to endure dis slowpoke government!

GEJ, we really Miss u...at least u weren't keeping up with the Kardashians at Aso Rock.
May 28th shld be set aside as a day to apologise to GEJ for the conspiracy against him.
We were hypnotized!!

You and who was hypnotized?? Definitely not me, I NEVER bought into the SCAM called CHANGE. How can a party whose members are criminals and bunch of touts bring genuine change? I knew ab initio that Buhari has nothing to offer!!! Useless government...
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by perryy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
This is revenge. How can a leader survive when vengeance runs in his blood I smell doom around mr president.

Just as you rightly said, Buhari is doomed.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by perryy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
With what Buhari is doing, he is probably going to be the last president of a unified nigeria.

Baba on revenge mission.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Viktor1983(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:

Looks like vengeance to me too.
its a very petty trait.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by perryy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
fulanimafia:

Don't run off Mr 'Lower Niger or everything blows' grin grin. What happened to your silly tantrums after the clueless Jonathan was kicked out the door?

You're a sick joker so drunk on your bullshit you don't realize how you are the butt of national ridicule, silly noisemakers crying like ass-fuccked banshees after an ordinary test raid on the Calabar waterways.

Smelly weak ass militant wannabe grin grin what is this parasite saying?

It will soon dawn on you. Very very soon. Bloody looters

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by perryy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
gratiaeo:
15 million deranged Nigeria who voted for Buhari have put us into trouble

10 million northerners, four million nigeriens ( people from Niger republic) and about one million south Western traitors. More Nigerians voted GEJ, remove Chad and Niger voters, Buhari had lesser votes.

I know for sure that very soon we will boo Buhari
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by perryy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Wombraiders I'll like to give you a test. I am even giving you my motive for giving you the test: Name one thing that is good that President Buhari has done for this country? I just want to know whether you can be objective for once, or you're just filled with hate of Buhari.
. I know one thing he did which is good in your eyes, creation of Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
stevecantrell:

This is one thing I HATE about nairaland..TOO MANY HYPOCRITES. Some people here are going as far as talking Coup because the president has disciplined one of their 'sister'.

I need to ask them, if you were PMB shoes would you not do worse ?

Was GEJ administration devoid of vindictive measures against his perceived opponents ?

Do you think Marilyn Ogar would have done and said all she did during the run up to elections if she knew PMB would win ?

Enough of the hypocrisy please !

I believe the question was specific

What exactly did GEJ do to timipriye and amaechi?

Just answer that question with facts not innuendo
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
It was also reported that the Clueless does get drunk that all matters of state has to stop until he gets sober, hence the name "Ogogoro master", the drunkard, etc. Is that a man you'd want to impose on us. Come out with your real state of mind, which is anger over the loss of the drunkard. Don't we have right to change what we don't want in Nigeria again or what?

The anger stems from the realisation that a drunkard beats a brainless vegetable handsdown anyday anytime and now we are stuck with a brainless vegetable
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Back off, tribalist. Under whose reign did BH went from fighting policemen to taking over Nigeria's territory?

And at the end of this regime, how many policemen were they fighting and how many territories were they holding? Under this current reign is it the same? Especially after your Buhari cleared roadblocks, disorganised the DSS and sacked new DSS recruits trained for almost a year at government expense in counter terrorism in places like isreal and russia when boko haram is busy destroying innocent lives is it still the same?
Answer me non tribalist.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by sunshine1974(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Did u drink with him?
MalcoImX:
Forget about your childish tantrums. Is he not a drunkard?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Babacele: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let me also remind you that if Buahri is planning to assassinate that woman using Boko Haram as a front , he should also know that Jonathan had all that opportunity and leverage over him but chose not to thread that lane.
maybe I need to educate you that they tried to assassinate PMB last year in Kaduna under a well coordinated state suspected ops. so don't come here n preach gospel GEJ ! Marilyn Ogar needs to be punished for personalizing a sensitive public office like d state security outfit. she cannot be trusted but because we don't innocent members of her family to pay for her sins hence our trying to fix her somewhere instead of total dismissal while waiting for her repentance or future revelation of evidences of her misdeeds. sai Buhari!
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by egobetatoday: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
vedaxcool:
The problem with Nigerians like Ogre sorry Ogar is their lack of principles, ordinarily she should have resigned due to her extreme lack of transparency and fairness rather she seems oblivious of her immortality. She should be sent to maiduguri so she can prove she deserved to be an officer of the dss.

if she had resigned before now we wouldnt have known how vengeful our president is. Now this act is in record.

RIDE ON MR PRESIDENT ON YOUR VENGEFUL MISSION!!!
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by egobetatoday: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Babacele:
maybe I need to educate you that they tried to assassinate PMB last year in Kaduna under a well coordinated state suspected ops. so don't come here n preach gospel GEJ ! Marilyn Ogar needs to be punished for personalizing a sensitive public office like d state security outfit. she cannot be trusted but because we don't innocent members of her family to pay for her sins hence our trying to fix her somewhere instead of total dismissal while waiting for her repentance or future revelation of evidences of her misdeeds. sai Buhari!

what are u saying Mr man? you have only made it worse for the president. if she tried to assasinate the president they should prove it and if found guilty sent to jail. so... is that the reason she was posted to the war front?

hahahahahha...Mr president is very vindictive. what a president!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.