Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (63137 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2015
fulanimafia:

Stick to the topic and stop confirming your idiocy on this forum, though it's naive to expect sense from impoverished pipeline vandals.

Keep this up

You're on the right path to getting yourself that worthy rival you so crave
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:41am On Jul 12, 2015
fulanimafia:

Coming from a weakling left with no option but steal oil from blocs owned by my fathers and run from his own kin hired to guard the pipelines, you're truly shameless and lack self respect.

You must think it's still the impoverished jobless creek rats like you that are still guarding those pipelines, touch them again and the wailing that came after the Calabar bombing will be child's play compared to the pain you will cause your poor loved ones.

As another south southerner, this gob oozing outta the reverse end of your alimentary canal will get your ticket to boko heaven fastracked for you because I won't stand for you being a representative of a rotten, ignorant, flea-infested tribe of vermin like you fulani running that bung hole of an excuse you call a mouth in an attempt to score one. The only thing you have for you are numbers and unfortunately they matter, if we had half the population the yoruba's have,......................................................................................................

Una sef know na, heads for they roll on the daily

But unfortunately, yorubas are the ingot in what would have been a strong southern re-enforced steel spine and your lot know it too unfortunately

Know this!!!!

If your retard buhari continues on his tribalistic annd nepotic path, the coup that will take his life will be led by one of ours

And that, you can take to the bank!!!!
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Firefire:

That is the new slogan after the failed CHANGE grin cheesy

"Stay out of my mentions" or I abuse you...
cheesy cheesy grin smiley wink

Ol boy!

Na wa oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
You fear Islam because it is dominating your thoughts. It is your obsession. Not even Muslims spend as much time on Islam as you do.

For me, I only remember islam when boko haram blows up crowded northern markets and I.S executes other muslims in exceptionally creative ways
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2015
meforyou1:
u are so on point. Some of us know so much more than we let out.
Just imagine how rigorous DSS recruitments take. And after being successful and given employment letter. They were then trained for 8 good months, u should understand what that means. And mind you most of the trainings are usually abroad. In Israel especially. And after all that you dismiss them. Men, that calls for a serious concern. Because if any of them ventures into crime, then this country is truly finished. People that can't even confront undergraduates robbing banks for hours, talk less of an extremely well trained brute with hate in his heart.
All just to get at Maryln Ogar

You just hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2015
arsenal33:

So GEJ wasnt on a revenge mission...Timipre Sylva, Amaechi...etc...
And exactly what did GEJ do to timipriye and amaechi?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:

Lies from the lagoon. Meaning you've all been working smoothly until the arrival of Daura.

Haven't they?

What was the spate and state of boko haram activities the last 9 months before buhari's takeover?

What is the state now?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 1:00am On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:

As another south southerner, this gob oozing outta the reverse end of your alimentary canal will get your ticket to boko heaven fastracked for you because I won't stand for you being a representative of a rotten, ignorant, flea-infested tribe of vermin like you fulani running that bung hole of an excuse you call a mouth in an attempt to score one. The only thing you have for you are numbers and unfortunately they matter, if we had half the population the yoruba's have,......................................................................................................

Una sef know na, heads for they roll on the daily

But unfortunately, yorubas are the ingot in what would have been a strong southern re-enforced steel spine and your lot know it too unfortunately

Know this!!!!

If your retard buhari continues on his tribalistic annd nepotic path, the coup that will take his life will be led by one of ours

And that, you can take to the bank!!!!

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by edoyad(m): 1:04am On Jul 12, 2015

Some top DSS operatives, meanwhile, are beginning to question the capacity of the new DG to pilot the affairs of the agency.

One of them told TheCable: “Daura was informed about the attack in Kano way before it happened. He refused to release money or approve the operations until bombs went off in three states.

“His records show that he was at the very bottom of his class, and during his service years, his file was filled with a lot of queries that should ordinarily disqualify him from the job. There are a lot of competent northern officers who can lead the DSS. Daura is not one of them.”

Is any body seeing that , shouldn't there be an inquiry into that ?

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2015
fulanimafia:

Don't run off Mr 'Lower Niger or everything blows' grin grin. What happened to your silly tantrums after the clueless Jonathan was kicked out the door?

You're a sick joker so drunk on your bullshit you don't realize how you are the butt of national ridicule, silly noisemakers crying like ass-fuccked banshees after an ordinary test raid on the Calabar waterways.

Smelly weak ass militant wannabe grin grin

Fool that you are!! Don't you know you're celebrating prematurely? What militants was any effing test raid carried out on? You really believe that tripe don't you? Sorry to bust your bubble and I know your dullard knows it too, the real militants are nowhere near calabar you witless bumbling oaf!!! Let your daura sluggard go flex his muscles with the real militants who are looking for an excuse, any excuse whatsoever to let of some steam, let him go bomb any of bayelsa, rivers or delta states are see his house of cards crumble spectacularly............stupid mofo picking up on minnows while shying away from the real deal.

E go clear for your eye say thanks to bunkering and russian arms dealers, boko dey learn where the real Niger delta militants dey, if your buhari get mind make he stop the allawee and kickbacks the militants dey receive
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 1:08am On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:

Fool that you are!! Don't you know you're celebrating prematurely? What militants was any effing test raid carried out on? You really believe that tripe don't you? Sorry to bust your bubble and I know your dullard knows it too, the real militants are nowhere near calabar you witless bumbling oaf!!! Let your daura sluggard go flex his muscles with the real militants who are looking for an excuse, any excuse whatsoever to let of some steam, let him go bomb any of bayelsa, rivers or delta states are see his house of cards crumble spectacularly............stupid mofo picking up on minnows while shying away from the real deal.

E go clear for your eye say thanks to bunkering and russian arms dealers, boko dey learn where the real Niger delta militants dey, if your buhari get mind make he stop the allawee and kickbacks the militants dey receive

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you won't run mad if I say Mohamed eats shiit and fuccks everything with a hole, yet you worship him?
Gay Bishop, If Mohammed eats shiit then your papa is in the league, and if he fuccks everything with a hole it's okay too; but his adherents didn't officially turn his religion into one where man puts his dicck into another man's own like the Christians are encouraging us to do.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=fulanimafia post=35761140][/quote]

How typical undecided

I thought you wanted a worthy opponent

You know in the military, as few as we south southerners are, we never fail to give your oligarchs chills with nightmares of insubordination and coups creeping in the shadows with its sharpened claws and talons stretching for their jugulars
We've failed of course, but we'll never stop trying, we're the south's answer to your power grabbing and we will get you one day and of course there will be a counter offensive, but when we draw your blood, we'll make it gloriously bloody and you'll never forget!!!

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 1:21am On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:
................................... em,.....................lipsrsealed em,........................em lipsrsealed .............................. lipsrsealed em,,,,, aaaaw c'mon!!!!!

I can't be filled with just hate for Buhari can I?

There is also disgust, revulsion and disillusionment thrown into the mix and the sluggard just keeps re-enforcing those feelings everyday
He wasn't the once called Clueless by the mainstream journals.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by citizenY(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Editor1:
Our instagram President is seriously on a revenge mission.

If this is the change dat was promised, den we have been sold a Dummy. Unfortunately, 4yrs is too long to endure dis slowpoke government!

GEJ, we really Miss u...at least u weren't keeping up with the Kardashians at Aso Rock.
May 28th shld be set aside as a day to apologise to GEJ for the conspiracy against him.
We were hypnotized!!

Yes , by card reader. The Kardashians have moved to Otuoke and the man of the house has undergone sex change. Law of Karma awaits... Nigeria's first same sex marriage... 14 year jail term. Watch this page

Editor1.... crown witness. You will have your day in court. Believe it.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=fulanimafia post=35761232][/quote]

Good!!!

You know say levels different now abi? undecided

Now run along and go sip some kunu and chew some gworro and let real people, not bovine sorry bovo-sapiens contribute.

By the way.............

Don't you have some cud to chew? angry

Nama !!!!

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 1:31am On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:

Haven't they?

What was the spate and state of boko haram activities the last 9 months before buhari's takeover?

What is the state now?
Back off, tribalist. Under whose reign did BH went from fighting policemen to taking over Nigeria's territory?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Truckpusher(m): 1:34am On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Gay Bishop, If Mohammed eats shiit then your papa is in the league, and if he fuccks everything with a hole it's okay too; but his adherents didn't officially turn his religion into one where man puts his dicck into another man's own like the Christians are encouraging us to do.
Lol, don't go there ,you Islamic raghead.

The Christians call them the 'new world order' but in your warped state of mind I do not expect you to know this but again the same Christians controls your religion and impose leaders on you and if you doubt me ask Ghadafi, Osama, Assad,Morsi etc .Well, I'm not in support of this but I already figured it out that you'll need a little lesson here. grin

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by BraniacX(m): 1:34am On Jul 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
He wasn't the once called Clueless by the mainstream journals.

Yes, wrongly labelled clueless,

Clueless was bad.............. That is until we found a brainless

And suddenly now, we're wishing we stuck with clueless

And #callmeclueless became trendy

Now can you beat that?

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 1:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, don't go there ,you Islamic raghead.

The Christians call them the 'new world order' but in your warped state of mind I do not expect you to know this but again the same Christians controls your religion and impose leaders on you and if you doubt me ask Ghadafi, Osama, Assad, Morsi etc .Well, I'm not in support of this but I already figured it out that you'll need a little lesson here. grin
I don't have a quarrel with your foolishness and anger over our rejection of the Clueless, but stay in your homosex-friendly religion.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2015
BraniacX:

Yes, wrongly labelled clueless,

Clueless was bad.............. That is until we found a brainless

And suddenly now, we're wishing we stuck with clueless

And #callmeclueless became trendy

Now can you beat that?
It was also reported that the Clueless does get drunk that all matters of state has to stop until he gets sober, hence the name "Ogogoro master", the drunkard, etc. Is that a man you'd want to impose on us. Come out with your real state of mind, which is anger over the loss of the drunkard. Don't we have right to change what we don't want in Nigeria again or what?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by sunshine1974(m): 2:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Marilyn shld just resign b4 dey send her to war front. If Buhari continues like dis bokoharam will just tripple. I don't blame anybody dat works in favor of a government in power, it's normal. Is Daura too not doing the bidding of Mr Buhari? Does it mean if a new government enters power in 2019 he shld be sent to jail? How long are we gonna continue like dis? Buhari needs to grow up b4 disgruntled DSS officials will go and sell info to Bokoharam and oda groups.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by sunshine1974(m): 2:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Guess ur father died a drunk, he was a drunk yet he fuckinggg ruled u a feet ur entire generation will never attain till u all perish. Idiat
MalcoImX:
It was also reported that the Clueless does get drunk that all matters of state has to stop until he gets sober, hence the name "Ogogoro master", the drunkard, etc. Is that a man you'd want to impose on us. Come out with your real state of mind, which is anger over the loss of the drunkard. Don't we have right to change what we don't want in Nigeria again or what?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:46am On Jul 12, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Useless CHANGE Government

Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy.

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.
Buhari is a terrorist-- El rufai.
Buhari is brain dead-- Patient Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by kuuljay(m): 3:46am On Jul 12, 2015
poorly written rubbish from a zonal propagandist grin grin grin
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
You wish, well for the records it gives me joy that anytime I chose to vandalize those pipelines your folks catches hell and pee in their pants simply because you fathers are bunch of pedophiles and your mothers baby factory that keep churning out kids they can't cater for in their dozens with more than three women grin

Menh......una be bastard for that region I swear.
in Patient Jonathan's voice 'we no dey born pickin troway'
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by InvertedHammer: 4:26am On Jul 12, 2015
/
Buhari dey fall my hand. I swear.

He should compile a list of all the "GEJ 2019" crew and post them to Borno with immediate effect to prove their patriotism.

\
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by ichelle(m): 4:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Mr GEJ was the world most insulted president, yet he never retaliated nor witch hunted anyone

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by danlamiturawa(m): 4:39am On Jul 12, 2015
D way som ppl talk here is too funy. Wen she ws bizy doin jona wrk we al here aplaudin ha abi. She even get luck say no b peson lyk me b GMB sef.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by internetpo(m): 4:53am On Jul 12, 2015
personally i dont buy this idea. seems our president is just out to wield power and flex muscles with minions. 1st it was the sack of the DG Ekpeyong (forget the talk about resignation) now transfers and rejection/ relegation of DSS personells. PMB will just spend his whole tenure fighting all perceived enemies. A better plan would have been retraining and reorientation of the agency. Putting proper systems in place so no matter the individuals or party in power partisanship will not occur. Great systems and great individuals make countries like US what they are today. meanwhile check out my new bulk sms marketing ebook www.smsmarketingportal.com/135-sms-words- for-marketing (Modify) (Quote ) ( Report ) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by NoRetreat(m): 5:11am On Jul 12, 2015
How on earth would our dedicated,committed and credible public officers feel safe when performing their duties? Nuru Ribadu was rubbished and frusrated out of the NPF for his anti corruption stance, since then EFFC had been in Coma. Ogar is now at the receiving end. Who knows the next victim? ALL WE ARE SAYING KICK OUT BOKO HARAM OUT OF THE NIGERIA SOIL. Mr. President should leave politics and show us more actions to match the photographs from Aso Villa. Time is not on your side.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by idrisnami(m): 5:14am On Jul 12, 2015
Revenge is only a way of adding more to the existing problem in nigeria. GOD bless NIG

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.