Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (63138 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by skimarvel: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
our president has run mad again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by omenka(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:
This is revenge. How can leader survive when vengeance runs in his blood I smell doom around mr president.
I don't think doom is what you smell. Pay close attention, it is your body ordor you smell.

@post: much as I don't trust the source, I wish it was true and she wasn't recalled.

I could remember one of the posts I made when she was busy acting like the publicity secretary of PDP before elections. I said "she and everyone else should bear in mind that power is transient. Even if Jonathan should win, he wouldn't be the president forever. What happens when Jonathan eventually vacates office??"

Those were my exact words, and today, she's reaping "bountifully" the rewards of her slavish and shameful labour.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by gratiaeo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
15 million deranged Nigeria who voted for Buhari have put us into trouble

16 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Chubhie: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
This Daura guy that kept failing his classes and getting queries yet ends up as Grampa favourite got me LOL.

GranDad should quit making a caricature of DSS in an effort to repay a personal vendetta.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by myklangelo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
lmao Buhari gave the job to someone that reasons at his level..... cattle level. he never means well for Nigeria that man. he really wants to prove that you dont need education to spearhead anytn in Nigeria, thats why he choose the least qualified from his town
Oh! yes man.

You can now subscribe to my blog and get Igbo posts as I write them. I have wonderful stories i bet you have never heard before, all written in the Igbo language. go and have fun
www.odeniigbo..com

7 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

Are there no Ab0kis to fill the vacancy?

Your Boko President is looking for ways to destroy officers who are in the know of his affiliation to Boko Haram!

By posting them to the epicenter of their operations where they can uncover more information?

Typical silly brainless wailing TANoid.

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Firefire(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
One of them told TheCable: “Daura was informed about the attack in Kano way before it happened. He refused to release money or approve the operations until bombs went off in three states.

“His (Daura) records show that he was at the very bottom of his class, and during his service years, his file was filled with a lot of queries that should ordinarily disqualify him from the job. There are a lot of competent northern officers who can lead the DSS. Daura is not one of them.”

we are watching...

9 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by SAIBUHAR1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
SHAMHOOD:
[/s][s]
Iranu
in Olamide's voice.......ABASHA

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by neocortex: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Editor1:

Some top DSS operatives, meanwhile, are beginning to question the capacity of the new DG to pilot the affairs of the agency.

One of them told TheCable: “Daura was informed about the attack in Kano way before it happened. He refused to release money or approve the operations until bombs went off in three states.

“His records show that he was at the very bottom of his class, and during his service years, his file was filled with a lot of queries that should ordinarily disqualify him from the job. There are a lot of competent northern officers who can lead the DSS. Daura is not one of them.”

Buhari see your life, all in the name of nepotism.

11 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by dayo23(f): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

There you have it! The change you all wanted.
what were u expecting from a president without certificate.

10 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by san316(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
when she was throwing tantrums at APC and harrassing them, she was doing her job. now that she has been posted to where her skill is needed the most, it is witch hunt. na wa oo for tanoids oooo.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by millionaireman: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol, vindictiveness, vendetta and punishment - any government that is characterized by these is not fit to be.

9 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

By posting them to the epicenter of their operations where they can uncover more information?

Typical silly brainless wailing TANoid.

Is there no Ab0ki to appoint or is Aso Rock and Abuja zoned to Ab0kis and the hard work of cleaning your mess in the north up to the rest of us?

Silly muslim filth janjawiid

7 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Firefire(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
I don't think doom is what you smell. Pay close attention, it is your body ordor you smell.

@post: much as I don't trust the source, I wish it was true and she wasn't recalled.

I could remember one of the posts I made when she was busy acting like the publicity secretary of PDP before elections. I said "she and everyone else should bear in mind that power is transient. Even if Jonathan should win, he wouldn't be the president forever. What happens when Jonathan eventually vacates office??"

Those were my exact words, and today, she's reaping "bountifully" the rewards of her slavish and shameful labour.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Krossbow123: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
They new DSS official should not forget that people are watching. Also they can't predict the outcome of 2019 election, therefore might just start a game of witch hunting that they can't finish. What goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Brytawon(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
You Are Nothing Without Character And Integrity...

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by adenine02: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
Vindictive old fool.

He wants his Bokos to get rid of her.

This is the change they promised you

imagine Somebody Call your father old fool ?!

how will you feel undecided
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by gregor1: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
President busy putting his daura's kinsmen in power. Nepotism!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by owobokiri(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
For heavens sake, Ms Ogar is JUST a mere spokesperson. She receives orders on what to say/defend, or project and is bound to carry out those orders. It is unfair for petty minded tribal/partisan attack dogs to hound this patriotic woman down to Sambissa because 'change' has become 'vendetta'.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
dayo23:
what were u expecting from a president without certificate.

Me expect anything from that terrorist? God forbid! I have always always since time immemorial known he is too fundamental to lead this country but some misguided citizens pushed him in.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Visocrate(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
liberty300:
Confused government
bros use better adjective more derogatory than that confused I am dumbfounded don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
‎Marilyn Ogar is in twuobu

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Goddygee(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is wickedness by dis administration, hw can u sack Fresh graduates?

6 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

Is there no Ab0ki to appoint or is Aso Rock and Abuja zoned to Ab0kis and the hard work of cleaning your mess in the north up to the rest of us?

Silly muslim filth janjawiid

You're clearly apathetic to thinking. Can't you see she is being punished for her unprofessionalism and bias? She placed a bet and lost.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by olajide8(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
In a country where the structure works - the likes of an "Ogar" madam, would have been weeded out by the code and articles surrounding the office* the likes of a deputy director, that stood with a formal minister orubebe on live television and attempted to set nigeria ablaze because his benefactor was losing would automatically be arrested by his sub-ordinates, a country where structures work would not allow an "Ogar" woman to maintain an official suite in nicon hilton at the expense of nigeria- and the gullibility of others.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by jcross19: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:

what I mean doom here is simply failure and if care is not taking apc will regret of choosing him as a president.

3 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by chronique(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
I have said it before and I'd say it again,buhari will lead this country into chaos with the way he is going. Boko haram had been heavily weakened and subdued during the tail end of Jonathan's govt but since buhari came into power,they seem to have gained steam and have suddenly found their mojo. This says a lot. Transfering a non-combative officer to the centre of the terrorist zone,is the lowest of lows one can descend to in a bid to get back at an opponent. If she gets killed,it would be plain and clear that she was assassinated by the buhari govt;this would certainly raise dust,and eventually lead to a lot of secret revelations. What's even more silly in all of these,is the canceling of employment given to fresh graduates that have been trained with govt funds,for over 9 months. I know it's too early to rate buhari's govt but from the look of things,it appears he'd end up turning this country upside down.

6 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by millionaireman: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
seunmsg:
Marilyn Ogar deserves all the bad treatment she's getting from the DSS right now. She was too partisan for a career intelligence officer. I have no pity for her. This should serve as lesson to other career public officers who take side openly during political contest. When shit get real, that politician won't be around to save you.

This is possibly from one of the self-acclaimed sophisticated lot.

Truth is that vindictiveness has no place in a progressive community.

Put the other way round, if a president of a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria is this very vindictive, the country must not expect any visible progress in the next four years

7 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by bidexmat(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
There was a country indeed !I really can't wait to wake up from this nightmare. Such a bearingless 54 yrs old entity! Se asirin bayi!

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I only saw witch hunt of marilyyn ogar and inefficency cos of nepotism on the part of Daura

MaziKachi:

I know he's a northern president and you support him an all that but, common, you're better than this statement. Stop turning an obvious witch hunt into a diplomatic test of patriotism. She's supposed to be on her study leave now, remember

Punishment is different from witch-hunt. The latter implies complete innocence of all accusations.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by omenka(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Firefire:
I've warned you to stop sniffing my butt around. If I talk now you go say I dey insult you. I won't tell you again- mind your business and steer clear my posts.

Lalasticlala, be my witness. This poster has been stalking me and I've warned him to back off but he wouldn't. It's getting to a point I'd say some very unpleasant things to him. I don't want to get banned. Help me tell him to mind his business.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.