Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (13502 Views)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / Gabrywyl / Just The Way You Are!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Pat

Na u biko,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
aus, wetin happen? Why d unnecessary hailing?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2009
@pat
I will always hail u,

No I salute u,

Gbadu you Jare,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2009
Why u dey gbadu me, i be tatoo?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pat u pass tatoo,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2009
Wetin u mean nao, abi u wan enter my bus (one chance)? Na free o, dem ney dey pay money. Or u no want free show?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by mayrho(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ aus I caught u ehnn so na so u dey play ur game on this NL from one thread 2 anoda webprince must hear this tongue
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2009
@gabby
I have disappointed u and let you down,now am feel guity and i cnt think straight.
I understand if you dnt talk to me again.
With all my heart i say am sorry, sorry for walking out on u,sorry for turning against u,sorry for making out wit someone easy,sorry 4d mood i put u thru,
Am sorry for not believing what u said,sorry for been so jealousy,sorry for leaving you for 1minute.
I dont expect much from u now,i only want u 2forgive me,AND TAKE ME BACK AS YOUR FRIEND.Thats all i ask of u.Dear Gabby.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2009
mayrho:

@gabby r u based in naija or did u grow up in naija cause u look asia or japanese plus ur name but u dey flow pidgin like my wafi brodas dem

Hey Mayrho, kilon shele? grin

Nope. I have not been to Naija in my life but I think with the grace of God for my bf and I, we might be lucky to go to Naija this year.

If you see ma profile pic, I am a born Malaysian but my race is 1/4 Malaysian, 1/2 Chinese and 1/4Mongolian cause my father is a half Malaysian and half Chinko China and ma mom is half Mongolian and half Chinko Chinese. . . Pele to confuse you. . embarassed

uyimen:

@gabby
I have disappointed u and let you down,now am feel guity and i cnt think straight.
I understand if you dnt talk to me again.
With all my heart i say am sorry, sorry for walking out on u,sorry for turning against u,sorry for making out wit someone easy,sorry 4d mood i put u thru,
Am sorry for not believing what u said,sorry for been so jealousy,sorry for leaving you for 1minute.
I dont expect much from u now,i only want u 2forgive me,AND TAKE ME BACK AS YOUR FRIEND.Thats all i ask of u.Dear Gabby.

Hey, why you take things so seriously? No mind all of us jor. . . We got no work naa. . . No qualms oo. . . Una be ama padi. grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2009
smiley
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2009
Kilon Shele?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ gabby , Nothin much,
whoever you are u are affecting my real life,

i just cud not stop thinkin that i have offended you, i feel better now,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by webprince(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2009
mayrho:

@ aus I caught u ehnn so na so u dey play ur game on this NL from one thread 2 anoda webprince must hear this tongue
U need not inform me, I don see 4 myself. LOL
how r U guyz doing?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2009
uyimen:

@ gabby , Nothin much,
whoever you are u are affecting my real life,

i just cud not stop thinkin that i have offended you, i feel better now,

Huh? That serious? Eya pele ooo. . .   embarassed I did not mean to and I was uhm. . . actually fooling around. . . One thing you must know about me, I sometimes like to cause tension around the house. . . Maybe thats why I got ban a fw times tongue How's studies?

webprince:

U need not inform me, I don see 4 myself. LOL
how r U guyz doing?

Webber man, Wassup? grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2009
@gabby. Studies is fine,i have a mini test on Monday, yesterday a friend wrote Gabby VS Uyimen
On the board,and attached photocopy of the thread to it,but did not indicate who Uyimen was. I was told that my course mates are now logging into Nairaland to read our posts. lol,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2009
Common now. . . Tell me the truth. Are you just saying that or wetin?

And how did your friend knows me? Did you like tell them? Am confuse here. embarassed
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2009
It started when my best friend noticed dt i was alway typing messages on my phone. He took my phone n read d message,so i explained 2him dt am on NL.He found it very amusing n went behind me 2print out copies of dis thread,n pasted it inside our class 4everyone 2read. D class is sayin Uyimen is among us,show yourself.Uyimen is nt my real name.
Now my friend is under pressure2 reveal Uyimen 2d class.He is now threatening 2reveal me2d class,dt wil mean enough yabbing 4me.lol.So am pleadin wit him nt to do it.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by SCORPIONN(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2009
Gabby, and what nonsense are you doing here?

Is this a joke?

angry
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by mayrho(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2009
@gabby babe that is some serious family tree wc u r about 2 complicate more but, still doesn't explain aw u can speak pidgin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2009
uyimen:

It started when my best friend noticed dt i was alway typing messages on my phone. He took my phone n read d message,so i explained 2him dt am on NL.He found it very amusing n went behind me 2print out copies of dis thread,n pasted it inside our class 4everyone 2read. D class is sayin Uyimen is among us,show yourself.Uyimen is nt my real name.
Now my friend is under pressure2 reveal Uyimen 2d class.He is now threatening 2reveal me2d class,dt wil mean enough yabbing 4me.lol.So am pleadin wit him nt to do it.

Eheheheh! Your friend be Amebo abi? Tell him if he is bored, go comot hisself to da bush to hunt down some fermented goat or sumthin like that tongue grin

So wetin you dey plan to do now? U wanna close down this thread?

SCORPIONN:

Gabby, and what nonsense are you doing here?

Is this a joke?

angry

SCOP, get outta hia. If Joseph sees you here, do you know Ill be dead meat again?

mayrho:

@gabby babe that is some serious family tree wc u r about 2 complicate more but, still doesn't explain aw u can speak pidgin

I complicate more of wetin? Which part you dey feel complicated about sef? Is it because Im born Asian of 4 diff race but can speak pidgin? If thats the one, let me explain maself. grin

The eason why I can yarn pidgin small small its because my housemates are Nigerians.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ Gabby .nope! Am not closing the thread.infact it has just started.
@ scorp .what is gabby doing here? Where you from? What you know about gabby?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2009
Ben, No mind him. Scopionn use to be ma housemate before when we were studying together in college.  smiley

And uhm. . . Do you have a gf?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2009
What did you study in school?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2009
When? Back than or now?

Do you have a gf?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2009
Gabby,i have tried hard not to talk about that for some time now.
Well, i had one Until oct last year.
She was going abroad (canada) for her masters degree,and she want some real commitments from me,wanted us to get ENGAGED!
You can guess the rest of the sorry.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2009
(I mean story not sorry)
She was great.elegant,i cud write volumes about her,her down side was horrible.she was proud to the extreme,aggressive and wanted things done her way,asking me to apply for a student exchange programme in canada,just because she is going there,was not fair to me.she left without saying goodbye,i know she is waiting for me to break the ice,because her pride wont let her,but i wont,at least not for now.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2009
Huh? Na waaa to you both. Do you know, if you both really want to work out a relationship, both your pride and ego have to be left aside and also both have to make alot of sacrifices for each other whether you like it or not.

There are many things which I could not agree with my bf because of our culture differences (which is even more difficult compared to those whom have the same culture) but there are many times I just have to give way for him and there are many time he has to do the same for me otherwise theres no way a relationship could work.

Its not easy but the first step to it is to let it go and stop thinking about yourself. Thats my advice. smiley
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2009
Thanks Gabby great advice. This is a battle that is going to break or make us better.
Am use to saying sorry because of her,i learnt how to apologize even when am not wrong,am the one making all the sacrifice here. Her elder sister called me n pleaded wit me 2call her,sayin dt she was missin me. Let her miss me more! I just hv 2break her pride dis time is important dt i hold my ground.
I told her we wil get engaged next yr after my graduation,she said NO,Its now or never.I dnt want 2 bore u wit all dis.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by CrazyMan(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2009
Sighs
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by No2Atheism(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2009
@arramjay

Think what u like.But to tell you I will rather be a MUSLIM.

Give me a chance to convince you otherwise, ( don't start having bad/unholy ideas now u hear grin, i mean a chance to convince you why not to remain a muslim grin better still you can give me an anonymous email or blog (my anonzmous email address is No2Atheism@gmail.com) through which you can ask your questions about Islam and the bible and hopefully i would be able to give you simple and concrete answers, ) This is because i understand the depth of brainwashing and consequence of apostacy in islam, hence its understandable if u are not willing to ask truthful questions in public.

, later grin @arramjay, grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2009
This is totally a wrong thread to post that!
Try posting in religion threads
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:14am On Mar 16, 2009
uyimen:

Thanks Gabby great advice. This is a battle that is going to break or make us better.
Am use to saying sorry because of her,i learnt how to apologize even when am not wrong,am the one making all the sacrifice here. Her elder sister called me n pleaded wit me 2call her,sayin dt she was missin me. Let her miss me more! I just hv 2break her pride dis time is important dt i hold my ground.
I told her we wil get engaged next yr after my graduation,she said NO,Its now or never.I dnt want 2 bore u wit all dis.

Na waaa. . . your gf seems desperate or wetin? To rush and to be desperate is never a good thing because in the end of the day, you will eventually get nothing. . . U did not bore me atall. . No wahala's naa. Im just wondering why on this side love seems to be like so complicated and exhausting. , . . . sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.