Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (13505 Views)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / Gabrywyl / Just The Way You Are!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2009
But do you love her after all the drama? Thats a very important question
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2009
@Gabby

Lets leave these 2 lv birds alone,

What do u want,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2009
Hey aus bro. leave the two love birds? Which one? Is it Uyimen and Patwhizkid or Uyimen and his undecided gf?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2009
@Gabby,

Pat and Uyimen
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2009
But am not hia for their love life ooo. AM just trying to be polite now sad

I wanna create a thread for us. What say you? grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by webprince(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2009
Gabry & aus! hmnnnnnnnnnn I will tell Mama Ngozi O!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2009
I mean like achat thread. Hey, lets do it in the General Discussion section. What say you guys?

Its aus123, webprince, mayrho and gabrywyl! But since we are not dating, we post in the General Discussion section?  grin

Oh!! nd i want to add in crazykid as well. U guys can add anybody you want. smiley
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
@Gabby,

Any one that feel more comfortable with,

We are alwayz available,

Your former wasn't a bad idea.

@Webprince

I remain loyal,
Nice wk ahead sir.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2009
Ok, we dey start tomorrow. What do you wanna call da thread?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2009
@gabby.
It depends,

Is it 4 2 of us,

Or 4 os us,

That will , the thread name,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us
« #192 on: Today at 12:37:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But do you love her after all the drama? Thats a very important question?

@GABBY, I STILL LOVE HER. SO MUCH.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us
« #196 on: Today at 02:43:40 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But am not hia for their love life ooo. AM just trying to be polite now

I wanna create a thread for us. What say you? cool
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2009
@Gabby. So you want to leave our thread and creat another? If you leave me now i will just break down and cry.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:18am On Mar 17, 2009
aus123:

@gabby.
It depends,

Is it 4 2 of us,

Or 4 os us,

That will , the thread name,

ehmmm ehmmmm Ehmmm. .  . Im confuse now.  sad hmmm. . . . But it also depends on whether you guys wanna chat or not.  undecided

uyimen:

@Gabby. So you want to leave our thread and creat another? If you leave me now i will just break down and cry.

well, accordng to so many people, it wasnt me whom dump you or anything, they said you dump me for Patwhizkid.  So I dont know. I thought you were the one dumping me? 

But for my side, I no mind that much cause its all up to you. If you want to leave, its your choice.

Mind you, i no like games oo
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2009
@Gabby,

Yu really luv this guy ,

Make ur intentions know to him,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2009
Hehehe, i wonder o
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus123(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2009
Pat sef na amebo!!!!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2009
Gawd! See trouble o, abeg o, i no want o, i no wear . . . . o
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2009
@ Gabby. when i first came to nairaland it was ur posts that attracted me. Just that i was too late,you already had a bf i Wud have asked you out.Belive me i Wud have come to Malaysia in search of you,
If i call Patwhizkid a princess then you i will call A QUEEN.
Ah, Can you tell me about ur bf? U said he is from Auchi,that is my state.
How do you copy wit the huge cultural difference? What attracted you to him?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2009
aus123:

@Gabby,

Yu really luv this guy ,

Make ur intentions know to him,

seems to me when I dey try to be polite, people will think tha I dey want to toast da guy. undecided

uyimen:

@ Gabby. when i first came to nairaland it was ur posts that attracted me. Just that i was too late,you already had a bf i Wud have asked you out.Belive me i Wud have come to Malaysia in search of you,
If i call Patwhizkid a princess then you i will call A QUEEN.
Ah, Can you tell me about ur bf? U said he is from Auchi,that is my state.
How do you copy wit the huge cultural difference? What attracted you to him?

Huh? really? wetin did I post that you dey say so? And nooo. . . not that I have anything between you and Pat just that Im makin. . Im trying to make a poi nt that I wasnt the one that ignored you naa.

Well, my bf wasnt my bf back than. We went to the same college and uhm. . . Its a long story, care to hear me out? Just dont want you to fall asleep
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by webprince(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2009
hehehehehehe d guy don run away, cos of long story.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2009
Webster, how you fit know? were you dating Ben before? tongue
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by webprince(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2009
how I wan know? grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2009
HUH? Its obvious that U are hiding something from me. . . I know now. . . So you were havin a secret affair with Ben. . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2009
@gabby,
long or short if you want to tell it, am all ears
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2009
I am also a riverian o, 4rm auchi. That is to say i'm an auchiarian.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2009
uyimen:

@gabby,
long or short if you want to tell it, am all ears

Ill try and keep it short and brief.
It is in the year 2003 where I was in College. . It was the year I got duped by my father. I was like in college for a month and than suddenly I received a phone call from my father telling me that he wont be paying for my school fees, my accommodation, my expenses everything! I found out that he was having an affair with a girl the same age like me and he was buying her luxurious stuffs and paying for her college and all. . . Yeap! 2 words! SUGAR DADDY!

I had to work 3 - 4 jobs just to try hard to collect whatever money I could to pay evrything but the jobs which I was working wasnt good enough to pay my way to college. . . . . (unless if I be a prostitute or sell my virginity which is completely against my policy!) . . . Than the college told me to move out if I could ot pay for my 2nd semester. I went at the back of the school and I remembered just sitting on the ground behind the school and I started crying. Than suddenly there he was, .

Bla Bla Bla. . . He asked me whats wrong, I told him. . . Than he said that its no big deal. . . ANyways, longs sotry there.

He helped me out with my school fees and everything else. Than soon we became really really best friends. When I mean best friend, I really mean best friend and not Lover. He has dated some girls and verything about his gf, I would know about it but it always never last. . . Its always like a 1 week to a 3 months relationship and than its over.

Anywayz, skip skip skip

One day I did not see him in College and I called his HP and he switch it off. I went to his house and I saw him. . He was ok but he lost weight. I asked him why he said he was on a diet. I was suspicious but I did not want to argue with him so I left.

Not untill his housemate called me up on the phone to tell me that he is sick. I went to his house and bla bla bla. . . I found out that he was broke and he had no money for food cause he needed the money to pay his bills which causes him to have a slight malnutrition. I got sooo furious that I scolded him really badly (I felt bad but I could not help it).

That time I was a little lucky cause my father had came back to his senses and he gives me money like what a father should have done. . .

o I started working 3 - 4 jobs in order to gain money for him. Just luckily all his school fees have already been paid so the money is for food, electric and water bill, Internet, House rental. . . Stuff like that.After a year, he as stable back again than soon he had a fight with his housemates and I had a fight with my housemates. . . Than we both decided to rent a house by ourselves but of course seperate rooms. We both split the bill to half and life was at peace. I could not tell my parents that Im sharing a house with a Black guy. They would KILL ME! Am sure of it but at times I just had to make decisions on my own without the knowledge of anyone as Im old enough. I was thinking, besides, he aint my lover so theres nothing to worry about.

Somewhere in 2004, he admitted his feelings to me and I just could not swallow it in because he is my best friend. . . I just dont see myself with him at all. . . Not untill the day where I almost met up with an accident and die. I almost got hit by a car than he somehow saved me from it and he got hit but not that bad.

Skip Skip SKip

From there, I just realize how much he really love me. Its not everyday you get someone to risk his life for you. . You know what I mean? Thats when we started dating. And after a month of dating, he told me that he wants to see my entire family. URGHHHH!!! I almost fainted I seriously feel like puking.

Anyways. Skip Skip Skip

Before he even met my family I brought down to my hometown alot of Nigerian music, Nigerian songs, Nigerian recipes. . . WELL! ANYTHING NIGRIAN!! And I somehow introduce my entire family to the Nigerian culture and told them that this is now the Hit thing in today's society! Anyway, they bought it (I know. . . Its not good to lie but I need them to accept my bf and where he come from and his culture and all. , I dont want them to get shock)

But I was very very wrong, . . . . I was sooo wrong that I can be considered as an Ignorant fool! My aunt got married to a Jamaican and the family LOVE HIM especially me! He is my greatest inspiration to live on this earth. . . I never thought of that.

Untill the day I told my entire family that Im in love with a NIgerian. . . I told them exactly this:-

Gabby: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Everyone else. . . I need to tell you something and I hope you guys will act seriously and dont treat me as a joke or Ill be very very VERY angry.

My cousin : get on with it!

Gabby: I just want you all to know that you should be proud of me cause I know now that I am not a lesbien!

(And my family cheered really loudly)

Than I said Im in love with a guy. . I checked. . He has a D*ck so dont ask me if I have already check or not. . . And he is from Nigeria. . .

My father: So is he black?

My cousin: DUH. . . Why are old people these days so ditsy?

Gabby: Yes, he is black.

My grandma: So what?!? Where is he? Bring him here. How long hav you known him? How come you did not introduce him to me?

Gabby: Im scared you guys wont like him cause he is a foreignor.

My Grandma: Rubbish! Is he an alien? I dont think so! So whether you like it or not, you should bring him here and introudce him to everyone here especially me! And Gabby, I am very dissapointed with you . . . Your mentality is like those close minded people in the hypermarket and you better change you ways of thinking. Our family is known for many many different races around the world for generations and generations. . . We are called Mud Blood for it. Have you forggoten?

Yeah. . . Its a long story like what I said.

Than my bf came to my hometown and he met my wholeeee entire family from my grandma, my mom and dad, siblings, aunts, uncles,cousins. . . Everyone. U name it.

As for me I have also met his family. . Thats another chapter. . . HMMM. . . shocked undecided

Anyays, this April 15 will be our 4th year together and moving on to the 5th but it seems like we just dated yesterday.

Cultural differences. . . YEAH! Big time but the thing is that at times or rather many times, I will just have to give in and he has to do the same. But Im the type of person whom dont really bother much about culture. Whether if its against the law to do a certain habbit or not, Ill still do it just to avoid conflict. Thats my kinda person.

Yes, I told you its long right? I bet you must have slept off reading this.Pele oo embarassed
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by webprince(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2009
Wow! long story indeed, but very inspiring.

Motive of the story: Cultural Difference doesnt affect affection and acceptance! LOL
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by webprince(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2009
Gabry am waiting 4 d PART-2 O! - How U met ur bf's family
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ gabby, Wow! That was not very long, it was very interesting. Am glad he was accepted,it wasnt an easy venture i know.Anyway love is to be nurtured every day to maintain a steady growth. I pray God to bless your love for each other.am so happy for you, and i wish you luck. here is an ''Hi FIVE'', For both of you.

@webprince .who invited you? was she talking to you?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2009
See trouble o
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by nich(m): 2:35am On Mar 18, 2009
my! my!! my!!! cheesy

could this be luv . . . undecided

just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try . . . cheesy wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.