Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,010 members, 7,859,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date (5187 Views)

She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Reminiscing about the good ol days. Unfortunately I don't have her digits.
sorry bro, am sure u will meet her one day.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by JiggamanGh: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
sorry bro, am sure u will meet her one day.

One day? I am surfing Facebook right now.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

One day? I am surfing Facebook right now.
lol, gudluck bro, i hope u find her.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I find it sexy as a matter of fact, that's one topic that is never boring.
I was about asking you out on a date until I saw your DP.
Is dat really you?
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2015
onila:

fcck off from my thread
poor wretched church mouse
Get a brain update miss crackhead

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by onila(f): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Get a brain update miss crackhead
dumb silly gay dinosaur

you speaking all that grammar makes you a genius

dumb fcck
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2015
onila:
dumb silly gay dinosaur

you speaking all that grammar makes you a genius

dumb fcck
If your outdated,obsolete and obscene inverted brain cannot accurately processed information I suggest you take a brain surgery....complicated seed of a thousand father.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by onila(f): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If your outdated,obsolete and obscene inverted brain cannot accurately processed information I suggest you take a brain surgery....complicated seed of a thousand father.
.Go eat some dog you stinky little Bleep

ur father wished ur mother never opened her legs

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2015
onila:
.Go eat some dog you stinky little Bleep

ur father wished ur mother never opened her legs
Gibberish from an adjacently depressed Lady...get a factory reset as soon as possible.... Fuc.ktard

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by CallMeOO7(m): 2:23am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Another useless,baseless and senseless post coming from a morongenoric senseless reta'rded nincompoop. This is an article of no commercial value,an hypothesis of no substantial proof.Needless to say, this,is a portray of acute stupidity, a manifestation of ripened foolishness, a devoid of common sense and a demonstration of cluelessness

Guy u dey vex o
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Love doing it, bite me tongue undecided
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Johnnoah1st: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Another useless,baseless and senseless post coming from a morongenoric senseless reta'rded nincompoop. This is an article of no commercial value,an hypothesis of no substantial proof.Needless to say, this,is a portray of acute stupidity, a manifestation of ripened foolishness, a devoid of common sense and a demonstration of cluelessness
U DESERVE A TROPHY BRO

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Johnnoah1st: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Just ignore the fools.
u are the fool here guy, do u tink by being on her side she will accept ur pm? nigeria girls dont date wrecthed bleeping bastard black ugly charcoal made ghanians, go and and marry all those dirty luking shapeless slowpoke ghanian girls.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u are the fool here guy, do u tink by being on her side she will accept ur pm? nigeria girls dont date wrecthed bleeping bastard black ugly charcoal made ghanians, go and and marry all those dirty luking shapeless slowpoke ghanian girls.
dude, be warned. U dont wanna get me angry. Its a holy sunday.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Johnnoah1st: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
dude, be warned. U dont wanna get me angry. Its a holy sunday.
WHO is dis mumu, foolish, fuuckard, iidiot stupiiid ghanian?
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
WHO is dis mumu, foolish, fuuckard, iidiot stupiiid ghanian?
ur last warning. I wont be merciful next time.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Johnnoah1st: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
ur last warning. I wont be merciful next time.
PRAYING ON YOUR MATTER

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by cutecanson(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
cool
starlingslimnet:
abeg take am easy b4 HBP catch u
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2015
gregzone:

I was about asking you out on a date until I saw your DP.
Is dat really you?
hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Hey if you feeling the guy and the guy is feeling you, go at it because it would eventually happened. Trust me sleeping with the guy the first night or one year later is not going to change the man opinion about you.
it depends on the guy, some guys consider girls who sleep with them on the first date cheap.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by onila(f): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Love doing it, bite me tongue undecided
smiley
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2015
At least he 'saved' it for the date, Onila.

So, there was this one time I was with my mom at the mall for some holiday shopping, and as usual we'd hit the food court first for some drinks and an aspirin (shopping is usually headache-inducing for the both of us). I headed to the line to get us our drinks when some guy behind me struck up a casual conversation. It was the usual stranger small-talk you have in public lines - he complained about how understaffed they were and how slowly the line was moving as a result, and then asked me what I thought was good there anyway (the menu). He did compliment me a few times. When I finally got my stuff, I walked off only to have him follow after me without having placed his order.

He said, "Sooo. How 'bout you and I go for a pizza and a fvck sometime...*pause*...what you don't like pizza?"

I think I just stared at him. I honestly thought I might've heard him terribly wrong! He looked a bit dejected at my silence. I soon realized I didn't have a hearing problem, and excused myself from the awkward situation.

I suspected he wasn't in the line for the drinks that entire time.

I died twice.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
At least he 'saved' it for the date, Onila.

So, there was this one time I was with my mom at the mall for some holiday shopping, and as usual we'd hit the food court first for some drinks and an aspirin (shopping is usually headache-inducing for the both of us). I headed to the line to get us our drinks when some guy behind me struck up a casual conversation. It was the usual stranger small-talk you have in public lines - he complained about how understaffed they were and how slowly the line was moving as a result, and then asked me what I thought was good there anyway (the menu). He did compliment me a few times. When I finally got my stuff, I walked off only to have him follow after me without having placed his order.

He said, "Sooo. How 'bout you and I go for a pizza and a fvck sometime............what you don't like pizza?"

I think I just stared at him. I honestly thought I might've heard him terribly wrong! He looked a bit dejected at my silence. I soon realized I didn't have a hearing problem, and excused myself from the awkward situation.

I suspected he wasn't in the line for the drinks that entire time.

I died twice.

hahahahahahaha poor guy
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by benedict100(m): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2015
This useless OP,is clearly an embodiment of herself and should be jailed for stupidity
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by onila(f): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2015
benedict100:
This useless OP,is clearly an embodiment of herself and should be jailed for stupidity

its ur mother that shld be as.s fccked in jail by fagg.ots not me

f00l
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahahaha poor guy

What's so 'poor' about him?
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

What's so 'poor' about him?
not abt him, the poor part was his plan was foiled and thats whats funny to me, on a more serious note, i would have understood u if u slapped him.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
not abt him, the poor part was his plan was foiled and thats whats funny to me, on a more serious note, i would have understood u if u slapped him.

Why would I slap him? If anything, it was one of those moments you just wish you'd had a witty comeback on hand. But I was dead on my feet, and couldn't deal.

It has to be one of the more eccentric pick up lines I've heard yet. I did wonder if it had ever actually worked for him before..
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Damstarr(f): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
grin..bobo take it easy.. grin grin
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Why would I slap him? If anything, it was one of those moments you just wish you'd had a witty comeback on hand. But I was dead on my feet, and couldn't deal.

It has to be one of the more eccentric pick up lines I've heard yet. I did wonder if it had ever actually worked for him before..
lol, i will be shocked if that works on any lady, am sure it will take him the whole week for him to recover from that rejection.
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i will be shocked if that works on any lady, am sure it will take him the whole week for him to recover from that rejection.

There are plenty other fish in the sea. Some may like getting straight to the point with supplemental pizza. Besides, why shocked? One night stands, hello?
Re: A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date by Captainswag225(m): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

There are plenty other fish in the sea. Some may like getting straight to the point with supplemental pizza. Besides, why shocked? One night stands, hello?
yeah thats true but such situations happen mostly at clubs and parties, i will shocked if it occured at a place like the mall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section / What Do You Know About Fat Guys? / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.