Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lies, Secrets & Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies, Secrets & Love (3993 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by Moonstone(f): 1:46am On Mar 08, 2009
Ah ahn!
Doyin, stop that blasphemy jo!
It's Abraham . . . trust me, HF. . .everyone else is lying to you.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by dayokanu(m): 1:52am On Mar 08, 2009
Ahitophel 40.

Okiz Toyin I trust you jor
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by DaPhoenix(f): 1:54am On Mar 08, 2009
Abraham? That's nice.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 08, 2009
@@Moonstone
It dnt matter no more.
I've made my own name for him. . . . Abidonel  kiss kiss What a lovely name.
Y'all can keep lying. . . .his shakara makes it more exciting grin grin

@bro dayo
E ni other option but to trust me wink

nkan ti mo kan nso fun yin ni, dnt mess with her cool
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by dayokanu(m): 2:04am On Mar 08, 2009
Mee Mess with an angel? Hell nahhh
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by sillyboy(m): 2:20am On Mar 08, 2009
A-40's real name is Alani. . . . .

Case closed. undecided

@ A-40.

Sorry, I sold u in.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 08, 2009
Sillyboy, how u take know? lipsrsealed
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by dayokanu(m): 2:46am On Mar 08, 2009
Sillyboy,

Wrong!!!! Agbabiaka
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2009
Lies, and secrets are the norms of the world.we tell lies and hide secrets cuz some can't handle the truth.coming to think of it we live in a society based on lies and secret conspiracy to prevent us from knowin the truth.the truth is pretty much useless these days.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by DaPhoenix(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2009
pc guru:

Lies, and secrets are the norms of the world.we tell lies and hide secrets cuz some can't handle the truth.coming to think of it we live in a society based on lies and secret conspiracy to prevent us from knowin the truth.the truth is pretty much useless these days.

That's not true.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by Treetop20(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2009
some secrets are worth keeping
harmless ones i mean
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by DaPhoenix(f): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2009
Treetop20:

some secrets are worth keeping
harmless ones i mean

Yeah that's my stance too.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by A40(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2009
@Heatfusion
You where close but no cigar.As for my location i was not blackmailed oh! you neglected me and Moonstone was at the right place at the right time

You guys all got it backwards the bible thing was a con ma real name is Ajigijaga!

@topic
In an ideal world they are like two dciks that should not mix but are we in an ideal world?
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by DaPhoenix(f): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2009
A-40:

@topic
In an ideal world they are like two dciks that should not mix but are we in an ideal world?

Wow!! I don't know how you came up with that but that was rather weird lol.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by Cristalz(f): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2009
Love the way this topic has been so deeply analyzed in the last 3 pages. . . grin
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by bluespice(f): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2009
they are sadly a very common trio in this world
i personally think i would want brutal honesty
but i know illd rather things that hurt too much not made known to me
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by spikedcylinder: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2009
One way or the other, things always come back and bite you in the @ss. Either lies or the truth.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by CrazyMan(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2009
I believe love is pure. So when one partner begins to habour lies and keeps secrets, then it should no longer be called love. Love doesn't hide things, it brings it out so both partners can find a solution once and for all.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by cece84(f): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2009
@Sissy
you said: lie , secret n love shouldn't even b in the same sentence sef cox i believe that when u love someone dearly u should b bold enough to open up to the person if the person likes u equally enough then he/she will b less judgmental cox eventually depending, the truth will always come out. then it will b how can u say u love me and still dnt trust/love me enough to tell me ur secrets?

i agree with you 100%
if you are truly in love with a person you will tell them anything. grin grin
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by Pataki: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2009
Can someone lie to you, keep secrets from you and still love you?

Think hard before you answer it, think about your past and present relationship. Have you wronged someone you cared about and what's your excuse?

1. LYING is relative. I may tell you a lie to keep you away from danger. I may keep a secret from you just to avert future problems, does it still imply, I do not love you? NO!

Back to the question, YES, I can lie and keep secrets from her and very much love her.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by na2day2(m): 5:35am On Mar 28, 2009
@ A-40

na wetin u do these ppl wey dem one know ur name? on a more serious note, see hw mavs stupidly lose to denver? i just dey vex 4 here fa angry
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by iice(f): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Topic
Yes, only if i have to protect them either from danger or from hurt. Rare situations.
Re: Lies, Secrets & Love by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2009
The Truth is out there.all you just have to do is look.all conspiracies and Secrets have a trail that give them out.lies are deceits with the intent of creating a conspiracy. While secrets are the compilation of Conspiracies and hardwork to bury the truth. While Love is a capitalist conspiracy wit no vague meaning or value but an ideal concept built to help sales and as an excuse to allow insane unexplainable anomalies e.g homosexuality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Boyfriend Or A Girlfriend Can Bring You Good Luck Or Bad Luck / 10 Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic / Lady Lets The World Know What Happens In Her Bed-room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.