Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (42600 Views)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Toktee(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ridwanna:
Saw it coming anyway
Nice move
they used the same hijab for stealing in the market places.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Dollyak(f): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
danjumakolo:
The hate on the true Muslims by non Muslims is getting much.
This is evident in the comments here.

Anyway,this hates comments are expected but know that most suicide bombers are Muslims who are just 0.0001% of the entire Muslims population.,
Until Muslims take a visible and aggressive action to condemn as well as co-operate with Nigerian government in the fight against radicalism and senseless killings, there will always be hatred and resentment.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by lebete3000: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
danjumakolo:
The hate on the true Muslims by non Muslims is getting much.
This is evident in the comments here.

Anyway,this hates comments are expected but know that most suicide bombers are Muslims who are just 0.0001% of the entire Muslims population.,

The prayers of true Christians is actually getting answered. When boko started by slaughtering Christians the Muslims were silent about it...even some saw bh as Allah's justice to the"infidels" like us...we Christians in turn cried to our God to fight for us unlike you guys dat fight for your god. Now boko has turned their backs on you guys and bombing y'all as well but y'all too retardded to realize dat and hence you think we'll stoop so low to your levels to bomb ourselves too..

Islam is pure confusion and scam...can't wait to leave this damned country....

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by lebete3000: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dollyak:

I know... Still you guys must protect yourself in anyway you can. I truly feel sorry for middle beltans because they are neither south nor north. Thus, no one cares about them, especially the relatively more peaceful southerners who could've acted as a leverage against the north. I know the northerners wouldn't accept this rate of killings if their people were the one being killed constantly.

The fact that our people aren't as literate as d South nor as unliberal as d North is d problem. So we're left in d hands of the bloody Marauders. I'll soon claim Oyo State to rid myself of this Mess.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ndcide(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
As if it's the hijab that is the cause of the bombing.

It is the teachings if the damn religion. All those Muslims ranting all over this thread should spare is those bullsshit, because they have been bombing the entire country without wearing hijab. Or do the male bombers also wear hijab?

They know what they teach in their mosque.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by vickylala239: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Muslimm tufiakwa religion.

Dey r killing Ppl wit this tin,and the government provided a measure to search n reduce the crime,

They r saying Dey Dnt wnt. And Ppl will cum here and say Muslim is good.

Infact it shuld Hv bin Muslim Dat will stop deir Ppl from wearing,Cuz they are the ones being killed.

Bt yet.

Bt Hw cn a normal gel cover ha self from head to toe,Wat about air.Wat hppn to d female body that need air.

A female bdy need Mre air Dan guys self.Wat is all dis

Tufiakwa Muslim.

A Muslim country Dat has over 80% ban it,e cum b say country Whr Boko haram Dey.

Pls cn Sumone tell why Dey Whr does tins,or is it Not the same Muslim gels Dat I see in uni Dat fckkk Jst Lik normal gels.

Pls Wat is d use of Dat heat conservation tin Dey wear.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
refreshrate:

Na wa for you o
First you see the guy name shako you suppose fit profile which kain people dey get dat kain name
See grammer when him write how you take understand am na between you and God
You come expect person wey get this two points listed to fit talk sense during fasting when him blood sugar level dey low?

i tire for you o
lol na true u talk
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ndcide(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
ngoziama:

Peaceful statements coming because buhari is in power. Assuming Goodluck was in charge and pronounced such measure, I bet the whole country would have been on fire. This is simply the TRUTH .To those that may want to abuse me, I wish you all same.

God bless you for speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by adejaresalami1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol I encourage u guys to continue...even set bombs on the infant babies and send them...u guys are just the same as the arabs...cursed set of peeps...ur lives are worthless...destruction and killing is all that brings u guys joy...I pity the generation coming after u guys...the curse they would inherit from these attrocities is just too overwhelming
....mtcheew you still haven't proven to me that you are not sick in the head.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol u would only have the once who risk living among blood -thirsty fools....u knw wat?...dress ur lil sisters in ijab and set bombs in their clothes send them to my hood...and imma return their heads in a parcel....I am a man of my words...sick perverts...

Signature says "I hate fakers"

But it seems you're the biggest poser of all!

My point stands, touch our women for no reason and we will waste you like chickens, it's a promise.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
lebete3000:

Yes I'm, and I await you sending your boko boys after me.

Ahhh yes! I'm not surprised.

I'm sorry for your people mate, but unfortunately you fell on the wrong side of the map.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by avalontony(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=Dollyak post=35766632]
That is the scary part isn't it? Someone's feeling about their religion shouldn't excuse rational thinking... oh well *shrugs*. [/quote

Yeah..............they are in the comfort of their homes.....while the poor masses bear the brunt.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by MarieSucre(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Skako:
I cann't support anything that against Allah laws and Am not in support of it at all length,what did they banned when christian are killing muslim in cental africa republic ?

see d useless fellow comment did he say anything abut niger delta millitant?
Niger Delta militants do not want to establish a CHRISTIAN CALIPHATE all over Nigeria. There is no parallel here bros.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
adejaresalami1:
....mtcheew you still haven't proven to me that you are not sick in the head.
lol I have aready made my point..
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Signature says "I hate fakers"

But it seems you're the biggest poser of all!

My point stands, touch our women for no reason and we will waste you like chickens, it's a promise.
in ur dreams
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by MarieSucre(f): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
It seems this muslim northerners need more bombings before they learn...its not my problem...I just don't want and ijab fool around my house...I swear imma cut them into bits...
Who are the people liking this your comment sef? You will cut who to bits? heheehehehehe I laugh in Swahili! mtchewwww.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
in ur dreams

You really don't know do you? Killing your kind comes naturally to us, or do you need history lessons?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

You really don't know do you? Killing your kind comes naturally to us, or do you need history lessons?
I know....that's a fact...u guys are natural killers...an average northerner has killed one or two people...that's y ur place is going to remain with so much problems...progress does not occur in a place of wickedness and blood shed...the souls of the dead would continue to torment u guys...
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
I know....that's a fact...u guys are natural killers...an average northerner has killed one or two people...that's y ur place is going to remain with so much problems...progress does not occur in a place of wickedness and blood shed...the souls of the dead would continue to torment u guys...

Coming from the bellend who just threatened to cut women for no reason.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
MarieSucre:
Who are the people liking this your comment sef? You will cut who to bits? heheehehehehe I laugh in Swahili! mtchewwww.
lol get ur ijab wearing A_S_S over here and see what happens to u...ijab slowpoke...ur one of em boko babes right....am ready for y'all
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Capableben(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Am a muslim.and i support this decision.. We cant afford to lose more lives unnecessarily

pls download my freestyle here.

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
how did u get ur song there?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by egobetatoday: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kaeboy:
Am muslim and I believ in islam.......
I fully support d move .....
let d muslim sisters use small hijab dt will cover dea head to chest region........darz hoekay....its for our own good.......we are human before we became muslim....
FOR ALLAH IS UNDERSTANDING AND MERCIFUL

i am sure u know most of the muslims in the north will disagree with u. Na them holy pass now. i sometimes wonder what would have happened if Prophet Mohammad was from northern Nigeria because they 'practice' the religion even more than Saudi arabia n dubai e.g Arabians dont react to cartoons of the prophet but northern nigerians cant bear it.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

innocent women u say....innocent killing people in their droves...guy killing is ur culture but not mine...but am willing to do that to end wickedness for the sake of the future generations
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by adaxxy: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
youngberry001:
Islam the religion of peace!!!!

well if that will be the solution am in support of it.
islamabad.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Realist2: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kaeboy:
Am muslim and I believ in islam.......
I fully support d move .....
let d muslim sisters use small hijab dt will cover dea head to chest region........darz hoekay....its for our own good.......we are human before we became muslim....
FOR ALLAH IS UNDERSTANDING AND MERCIFUL

Did you hear what this man called Akintola said ? ''that searching muslim women on hijab will amount to profiling muslim women. That the repercussions will even be graver than we expected''.
Then i ask Life and islam religion which one come first ?,
must they threatens someone anytime the issue of islam surface?.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by adaxxy: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

islamabad.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by egobetatoday: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
lordtech:
Yes oh, make them ban am sharperly. Its left for their Religious leaders to convince & make them understand its importance @ this critical moment. Thank GOD we have a Muslim presdident otherwise it will have lipsrsealed

ah ah ah ...this will be a good reason for them to bomb some churches in the north oh. Their agression is always taken on christians u know...

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by MarieSucre(f): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol get ur ijab wearing A_S_S over here and see what happens to u...ijab slowpoke...ur one of em boko babes right....am ready for y'all
Shut it and have sense! What is wrong with you? You just open your mouth an spew all manner of hate and then cry when such hate is directed at ALL your people. Hitler's genocide against the Jews should have taught the world that it is dangerous to tar a large group of people with one brush. Please state where you live so that I shall show you what a bag full of hot air you are.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by adaxxy: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
MarieSucre:
islamabad
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by egobetatoday: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Skako:
I cann't support anything that against Allah laws and Am not in support of it at all length,what did they banned when christian are killing muslim in cental africa republic ?

see d useless fellow comment did he say anything abut niger delta millitant?

wait oh...is that some people are just naturally stupid or what? i have never seen a christian nun with a veil reaching her waist oo. people are against long hijab wearers whether they are muslims or christians period!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
adaxxy:
islamabad.

Capital of Pakistan.

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by adaxxy: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
MarieSucre:
Shut and have sense! What is wrong with you? You just open your mouth an spew all manner of hate and then cry when such hate is directed at ALL your people. Hitler's genocide against the Jews should have thought the world that is it dangerous to tar a large group of people with one brush. Please state where you live so that I shall show you what a bag full of hot air you are.
it dey pain her oo.....,
Islamabad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Zainab Ahmed Writes AfDB, Says U.S Has Ridiculed The Governance System / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / Pantami Can No Longer Enter UK, USA, EUROPE - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.