Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (42615 Views)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by iamrealdeji(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2015
architez:

G'day Oga. Please forgive me.
There is this raging thread I wish certain people would comment on. We are trying to determine what should be the parameters of a consent age in 9ja and some folks r saying that the Prophet (PBUH) slept with a six year old:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want
those that said the Prophet did that are lunatics,mad men and women
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Yes.

I am not a nigga, please mind your language.

Stfu, Nigga! Coming from the same NIGGA who can't differentiate between a niqab and a hijab! FOH! Infidel!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Krossbow123: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2015
If it is banned, many Muslim girls go fail exam b Dat oooo.. Cos they use it to transport expo during exam

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by neocortex: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

So what are they banning, hijab or niqab?

Everything!
Besides, you seems to enjoy the mystery northern Muslims are
experiencing courtesy of Bokoharam going by your posts and
responses.
You need not mock them because of their travails ,
since we are all humans(I presume you believe so) we
should at least empathize with others in problem even if we can't help
them.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by tendernexx(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Skako:
I cann't support anything that against Allah laws and Am not in support of it at all length,what did they banned when christian are killing muslim in cental africa republic ?

see d useless fellow comment did he say anything abut niger delta millitant?

Does the naija delta militants wear hijab?
How does dat relate to hijab wearing women?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Stfu, Nigga! Coming from the same NIGGA who can't differentiate between a niqab and a hijab! FOH! Infidel!

Ode! You are in no position to explain any of those terms to me. I didn't walk into Islam, I was born into it.

@Seun, get your intelligence spies to frisk this fool_. I strongly believe that he is a terrorist and definitely not one of us.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ayd91(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2015
You have to adapt to the strategies of your enemy. It's pure "art of war" tenants.
If they weren't blinded by religious subjectivity, they'll have seen the wisdom in the move. At least the army hasn't band it's use, that's mutual compromise.
Left to me...for Areas where people fail to comply with the frisk, the soldiers and police officers should either redeploy or look idle in the face of attacks. I am not being insensitive here, I just feel, people who aren't willing to sacrifice part of their religious dictates for their safety are most certainly not worth dying for.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by tendernexx(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2015
UncleJudax:

How would banning hijab automatically end the boko haram wahala?

It will drastically reduce the spate of hijab wearing ladies bombings. Can't you see that?

Where did all this naija illiterates emerge from?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by iamrealdeji(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Mee234:

Are u sure u are a real Muslim?
it has nothing to do with being muslim or not,they should be searched,also,women with big clothes should be searched,either you're a muslim or not,there is nothing wrong about what he said,i'm a muslim too. We've had 10 cases of BH misusing Hijab and you said they should not be searched,if they want to travel out,are they not going to be searched? Imagine them not being searched,even men will disguise like women and carry cocaine with hijab

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by iamrealdeji(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2015
tendernexx:

It will drastically reduce the spate of hijab wearing ladies bombings. Can't you see that?

thy must not ban Hijab,if they ban hijab,then they'd have to ban Agbada for men and Aladuas and cele gowns
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Interesting arguments from both sides. We learn a new thing every day.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2015
All those talking about banning hijab, you are already doing exactly what those behind these bombings want you to do. An average Nigerian is reactive and not proactive, hence, your comments. Don't you know that banning hijab will only distract our security personnel from going after the real culprits; instead they will go around harassing innocent Muslim women; causing fresh war amongst people. You don't need an hijab to conceal a bomb, it is just a strategy that sadly, many of you have fallen for.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by UncleJudax(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2015
tendernexx:

Hahaha. Ok stupeedo. I encourage you to read between the lines though.

And did I mention that the pronoun in your crappy opinion is 'these' not 'this' grin

Full-fledged dunce! tongue
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by iamrealdeji(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

A muslim friend of yours iamrealdeji has been going around throwing some serious allegations at the north. I hope you don't share the same sentiments?

Btw, I'm surprised he's not here, maybe I insulted him out of existence?
are you a northerner? Mind you i'm not sentimental in any way,I say what's wrong about yorubas too,so,get your facts right before you try to paint people black

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by iliasaa(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Zoharariel:

Now; Are you saying that THEIR prophet; [who was poisoned to death by a jewish woman] was a professional paedophile?

I call it "Eating from the table of your enemy".

Y would you allow a war captive to cook for you in the 1st instance If you're not dumber than the dumbee grin
I don't think u understand urself. Anyways o don't blame ppl like u. The hijab is compulsory on every adult muslim. If there is going to be any search it should be done by a female. That will be the nest option.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Moosty89: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2015
There are more and more intelligent ways of tackling BH. Get thies sponsors, thier hideouts,thier route and destroy all.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Them just say use this islam whatever day do holy holy, these people no just be am
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Horlufemi(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
ISLAM is a CANCER

So they were not practising ISLAM in the 70's and 80's not until this IRANIAN culture was Imported just of recent. ' All Terrorist are Muslems'

The HI.JAB shd be ban in "PUBLIC PLACES"

The Hijab should be banned in public places. Other Muslims are subconsciously supporting book haram. You know why? If the Muslim state is achieved all Muslims would be happy citizens. Islam is founded by a narcissist and built upon his lies. Islam can only be destroyed by exposing the lies. They don't like to be questioned. Islam is the longest running lie in the history of mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by holyeye1989(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2015
WHT ARE THEY TALKING....IN TIME LIKE THIS MANY RIGHTS ARE LOST..SINCE WE VE LOSEN RIGHT TO LIFE...AND PROPERTIES...I THINK THAT OF RELIGION SHOULD BE KEPT ASIDE
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
One million likes for you my brother,these people opposing it probably don't know what it's like to die in a bomb blast.

I have been waiting for this b.tch as.s back stabbing slimy as.s faggit to show up! So this is the brand of stupidity you're promoting today? "Don't know what it's like to die in a bomb blast", smh. Stup.id sellout But you do right? Because you're dead? Infidel!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by crystalzoe: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Awesomeking:
who is baba bubu??
*whispering * d president of west Germany. d one from daura. cool
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
are you a northerner? Mind you i'm not sentimental in any way,I say what's wrong about yorubas too,so,get your facts right before you try to paint people black

Yeah! I saw those stu.pid comments! Judas! I don't care, hypocrite! Are you retracting the rants you went on against the northerners? Fagg.ot!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Awesomeking: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2015
crystalzoe:

*whispering * d president of west Germany. d one from daura. cool
how can the president of west germany befrom daura

do you know daura is in the north of nigeria

do you know the name "west germany" doesnt function anymore..
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! You are in no position to explain any of those terms to me. I didn't walk into Islam, I was born into it.

@Seun, get your intelligence spies to frisk this fool_. I strongly believe that he is a terrorist and definitely not one of us.

Oh! What? Now you think you're better than me? Twirly dumb f.uck! Because you were born into Islam? Loool! Well I for one envy those who walked into islam, not because they were born into it, but because they fell in love with it!

Call me what you want, I will not apologize for my views, I am right, you foools are all wrong!

Apologetic trash!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Hijab by day bumshots by night nobody spoil reach malo yet na dem holy pass mk dem shorten d hijab n ban nicaf dat tin is not just logical

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:

Everything!
Besides, you seems to enjoy the mystery northern Muslims are
experiencing courtesy of Bokoharam going by your posts and
responses.
You need not mock them because of their travails ,
since we are all humans(I presume you believe so) we
should at least empathize with others in problem even if we can't help
them.

Lol!

And what part of my comment made you conclude I am one of you? whoever you are

I appreciate your empathy for my people, but trust me, I understand our misery better than you.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Super1Star: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Hallie27:
All those talking about banning hijab, you are already doing exactly what those behind these bombings want you to do. An average Nigerian is reactive and not proactive, hence, your comments. Don't you know that banning hijab will only distract our security personnel from going after the real culprits; instead they will go around harassing innocent Muslim women; causing fresh war amongst people. You don't need an hijab to conceal a bomb, it is just a strategy that sadly, many of you have fallen for.

What a logic!!!!!!

So they should keep using the hijab to kill innocent people, be it xtians, muslims or traditionalists. How many of the Islamic Scholars that are against the banning of the hijab will allow their children to go to most of those mosques that have been attacked by BH.

Please do not ban the hijab, let them keep using it for bombing. Just keep your bombing to the north, if you are too beclouded with religious stupidity to put common sense and sanctity of human lives before religion.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Brytawon(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2015
Its now become a daily dose...
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Oh! What? Now you think you're better than me? I am a Twirly dumb f.uck! Because you were born into Islam? Loool! Well I for one envy those who walked into islam, not because they were born into it, but because they fell in love with it!

Call me what you want, I will not apologize for my views, I am right, you foools are all wrong!

I am an Apologetic trash!

Ode! You are so dumb that you couldn't even comprehend a single paragraph.

Of course you are cheesy. I figured that out the moment I read your first post.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
it has nothing to do with being muslim or not,they should be searched,also,women with big clothes should be searched,either you're a muslim or not,there is nothing wrong about what he said,i'm a muslim too. We've had 10 cases of BH misusing Hijab and you said they should not be searched,if they want to travel out,are they not going to be searched? Imagine them not being searched,even men will disguise like women and carry cocaine with hijab
If you know Muslims on this board you will understand my question. He will soon be caution for his/her view about this hijab
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by lebete3000: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Airhead? Here I was thinking I'm quite intuitive.

Oh! Just shut up about shariah already! What do you mean behind times? Shariah hasn't even taken full effect yet, but it will, Gods willing.

Like I always say, Sharks>salmon.

When the seagulls follow the trawler it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

What happens when there are no sardines?

Don't worry, sassenach. Soon the south will be free of the north completely, and the south can indulge in what ever brand of faggotry they want.

The last statement of yours is what we Southerners and some Middle-belters fervently look up to God for! It will look like I won an American Visa Lottery when it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! You are so dumb that you couldn't even comprehend a single paragraph.

Of course you are cheesy. I figured that out the moment I read your first post.

STFU! Again the same person, a so called muslim if I might add that can't differentiate between a niqab and a hijab is faulting my comprehension? Loool! Just shut up foool, you're embarrassing your self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.