Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (42594 Views)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by neocortex: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Lol!

And what part of my comment made you conclude I am one of you? whoever you are

I appreciate your empathy for my people, but trust me, I understand our misery better than you.

That must be the joke of the century.
You are either a passive Boko supporter or a psychopath who enjoys killing and bloodbaths.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2015
lebete3000:

The last statement of yours is what we Southerners and some Middle-belters fervently look up to God for! It will look like I won an American Visa Lottery when it happens.

There is no such thing as the middle belt, everything in the NORTH CENTRAL belongs to the great white north. Anyone who tries to carve a state there will face the full wrath of the north. You can either stay or f.uck off to wherever you want!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

STFU! Again the same person, a so called muslim if I might add that can't differentiate between a niqab and a hijab is faulting my comprehension? Loool! Just shut up foool, you're embarrassing your self.

Ode!

Read that post agian. Dumb dumbcheesy
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

There is no such thing as the middle belt, everything in the NORTH CENTRAL belongs to the great white north. Anyone who tries to carve a state there will face the full wrath of the north. You can either stay or f.uck off to wherever you want!

We shall see. Your cup is going to be full one day and you will hate the very essence of your existence. Fulani slavecheesy
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:

You are either a passive Boko supporter or a psychopath who enjoys killing and bloodbaths.

He is a Boko supporter.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by adejaresalami1(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
It seems this muslim northerners need more bombings before they learn...its not my problem...I just don't want and ijab fool around my house...I swear imma cut them into bits...
....you are sick in the head
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:

What? Screw Boko haram. And no one can prove I'm a psychopath!

My point is, we northerners know that this whole rubbish is a charade, a facade. If boko haram is to be dealt with, some important steps must be taken first, and if they don't work, extreme measures like restricting the use of the hijab can be considered, I don't see how hijabs are the sole transport mechanisms for BH,
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

We shall see. Your cup is going to be full one day and you will hate the very essence of your existence. Fulani slavecheesy

Lol! Did you just call me a fulani slave? Dumb a.ss grin
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by JayJustus(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
ban the facking hijab...I dont give a two shyte flying nigga feck...

I know they will wanna ban me...hian
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by lebete3000: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Your brainwashed Mumus call it North-central while educated & those fortunate to be mentally liberated peeps like us from there know we're from the Middle-Belt.

Your fulani warlords are currently tryna conquer Plateau and Benue to add to your loots but I assure you we'll be liberated from you lots before that ever happens.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Lol! Did you just call me a fulani slave? Dumb a.ss grin

Ode! You are a Fulani slave!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

Read that post agian. Dumb dumbcheesy

Me no dumb dumb, you dumb dumb.

Read it again, still think you're a fa.ggot!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ekefre4(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Skako:
I cann't support anything that against Allah laws and Am not in support of it at all length,what did they banned when christian are killing muslim in cental africa republic ?

see d useless fellow comment did he say anything abut niger delta millitant?

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
JayJustus:
ban the facking hijab...I dont give a two shyte flying nigga feck...

I know they will wanna ban me...hian
It is better you commit suicide cos you are going to wait forever. Hijab and Islam are going nowhere cheesy
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

I am a dumb dumb, you dumb dumb.

Read it again, still think I am a fa.ggot!

Yeah, I know you are. Pele grin

Ode!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by kunle1960: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2015
I keep wondering why Islam and hijab should be a problem to the northerners compared to the loss of precious lives.Is not better to jettison these useless hijab and veil covering than saving lives?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by JayJustus(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

It is better you commit suicide cos you are going to wait forever. Hijab and Islam are going nowhere cheesy

really nigga have a seat
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! You are a Fulani slave!

Lol! So because I defended the north central you just assumed I'm from there, or that I'm from a northern minority tribe? Loooool!

Wrong guess faggit!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by neocortex: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

What? Screw Boko haram. And no one can prove I'm a psychopath!

My point is, we northerners know that this whole rubbish is a charade, a facade. If boko haram is to be dealt with, some important steps must be taken first, and if they don't work, extreme measures like restricting the use of the hijab can be considered, I don't see how hijabs are the sole transport mechanisms for BH,

Buhari said similar thing(he called it a scam) but offered no solution to the menace.

You can term it anything you like, the reality is that lives are being lost
at an alarming rate.

I expected you to name at least one of those "important steps" that should be taken
and that will stem the tide of the vicious killers.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Lol! So because I defended the north central you just assumed I'm from there, or that I'm from a northern minority tribe? Loooool!

Wrong guess faggit!

Ode! You are a terrorist and a Fulani slave

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by lurther: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2015
I actually thought such thread would degenerate into Muslims protesting against such commendable step and measure to curtail this insurgency. You know Muslims are very traditional and conservative, that even if some of their conventional cultures of religion poise danger to the society at large, they don't care.

We are now moving forward I guess.
Dollyak:

There are not many people that shares his views I would imagine

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2015
lebete3000:

Your brainwashed Mumus call it North-central while educated & those fortunate to be mentally liberated peeps like us from there know we're from the Middle-Belt.

Your fulani warlords are currently tryna conquer Plateau and Benue to add to your loots but I assure you we'll be liberated from you lots before that ever happens.

Are we really so repulsive that there are some even in the north central who would rather side with the south than with us? Forget the stu.pid southerners shouting slave, they are just trying to sow discord amongst us, I have never viewed the north central as our slaves, just our extended family.

But rest assured, we will have what we want, whether you like it or not, we always do!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! You are a terrorist and a Fulani slave

I'm from Kano state you twirly dumb f.uck!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Yeah, I know you are. Pele grin

Ode!

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by cutelover19(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Well, if the moslems refuse to be searched because of hijab or they refuse its outright banning, then they shouldn't complain when they constantly get bombed. For now, i classify any woman in full length hijab a security threat and can never go close to one!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by lebete3000: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Are we really so repulsive that there are some even in the north central who would rather side with the south than with us? Forget the stu.pid southerners shouting slave, they are just trying to sow discord amongst us, I have never viewed the north central as our slaves, just our extended family.

But rest assured, we will have what we want, whether you like it or not, we always do!

Ofcourse your 7virgins after y'all are done blasting yourselves to pieces...but not Middle-belters like us...we'll rather die in d process.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
lebete3000:

Ofcourse your 7virgins after y'all are done blasting yourselves to pieces...but not Middle-belters like us...we'll rather die in d process.

I'm guessing you're from plateau?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Dollyak(f): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
lebete3000:

One question
Why are you guys not arming yourself? It might come in handy one day when people are coming to attack you guys. Most of the middle beltans are being killed because they are armless.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by aristosoft(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Skako:
I cann't support anything that against Allah laws and Am not in support of it at all length,what did they banned when christian are killing muslim in cental africa republic ?

see d useless fellow comment did he say anything abut niger delta millitant?

People like you are the reason Nigeria is backward and Islam isn't seen as a religion of peace. May the all-knowing Allah forgive and heal your ignorance.

Oya, Receive Sense!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
One million likes for you my brother,these people opposing it probably don't know what it's like to die in a bomb blast.
Thank u brother.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
dayohope1:
Very reasonable comment from you brother.
Thank u sir.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chitumu:
am muslim too i totaly agree with u cuz most of the victim were actualy muslim. It pain me to read JNI secretary's ignorant comment.
Thank u. JNI seems to forget that more Muslims are dying than other faiths. No person is better than the other as far as I am concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration / Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.