Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (42608 Views)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mee234:

Are u sure u are a real Muslim?
Yes I am n wil die as one. You can ask me that question because u v not seen the damage BH are doing with Hijab. I have. The real wrath of God will b on those that are forcing the military to take this drastic measures. May Allah never let u witness what bomb blast has caused to pple up north.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Smh!

But I will only say ameen to your prayer.
Whatever bro. I pray u or any member of ur family never experience what happens when these bombs goes off. Religion should come with common sense.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
freeage7:

Nothing like theirself instead themselves
Okay noted. Thanks.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
hush15:

a very reasonable opinion from a very sound mind. You hit the nail on the head. As much as the Muslim Faithfuls find it hard to do which I understand, however, they should also remember those using it as an excuse for commiting grievous crimes against humanity. It's time to evolve and act for the sake of their faith and the peace of humanity.
Thank u brother. Totally agrees with u.

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
nunzk:
May God bleess your hands and help u grow in wisdom. If these other countries banned this we should at least till boko is sorted. Cheers bros.
Amen bro. God bless u too sir!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
that's right. God bless you
If it is a sin for a Muslim woman wearing hijab to be searched for security of all. Let hijab wearing boko haram keep killing them. Chad that have about 80% Muslims banned hijab on public and no noise. Illiteracy bad ooooo
God bless u more bro. Thanks
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by trapQ: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
unlike many Muslims will do, you have spoken the truth.
ramdris:
I am a devoted and proud Muslim and I am in total support of this action. Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Instead of hijab, they can use small scarf and wound it round there neck, that way, nothing much will be revealed. We Muslims must support the government cause am pained to see this beautiful religion being degraded by those bastards.

And for those that might want to start spilling rubbish here about other people's faith, you are no better off than the Boko haram their selves cause the same spirit of intolerance and respect towards other people's believe is common, the only difference is the killings.

May Allah(swt) guide our path in this life and may He restore victory to our land while protecting our gallant armed forces who are getting killed for us to live peacefully.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
refreshrate:

You need to see how proud i am of you as i read this. Tears almost started dropping from my eyes. So there is yet hope for this country no matter how small?

May Allah reward you immensely for this much wisdom you have exhibited here today.

Kai, see better muslim pikin.

This ramadan I pray Allah grants you all your hearts desires as they must be wise requests going in line with what you wrote here.

See ehn after ramadan i owe you plenty beer.

I go begin follow you for NL, then abeg anytime any foolish one tries to put your faith in bad light as a result of emotions without the benefit of intellect, abeg i go drag your name enter the argument.

No worry i go buy you beer.

Kai, finally. One intelligent one, no sentiments of stupidity.

God bless you once again.

no forget the beer after ramadan o.
Lol! Thanks for the offer my brother but I don't take beer cos am a practicing muslim. However may God bless u more for wishing me well even without meeting me. Thanks a lot. Cheers!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by trapQ: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
I like it when Muslims speak like this. some will just go on saying its going against their religion. you can't practice religion when you're dead.

very well said.
Kaeboy:
Am muslim and I believ in islam.......
I fully support d move .....
let d muslim sisters use small hijab dt will cover dea head to chest region........darz hoekay....its for our own good.......we are human before we became muslim....
FOR ALLAH IS UNDERSTANDING AND MERCIFUL

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ifebazz:

Only the first part of your post is in order, Islam and tolerance? Dude find another thing to say. Cartoon from a faraway Europe country caused death of tens in Nigeria, you call that tolerance? Boko Haram bombed mosques in Jos, Muslims started burning churches, tolerance? Dude go boil beans abeg. The only difference between Islam and Boko Haram is the name. Islam is the only religion that defends their god rather than the other way round. That's NOT religious TOLERANCE.
Am in no mood for debate. May God guide us right. The truth still remains that you can not view billions of people in the same light. Whatever opinion u have can not change the fact that Islam is beautiful. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pascal181:

I so much respect u 4 saying d truth. Other muslims shld emulate u 4 peace 2 reign. Jesus loves you.
Thank u for the koran makes me believe so as well.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pascal181:

I so much respect u 4 saying d truth. Other muslims shld emulate u 4 peace 2 reign. Jesus loves you.
Thank u for the koran made me believe so as well.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by refreshrate: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

Lol! Thanks for the offer my brother but I don't take beer cos am a practicing muslim. However may God bless u more for wishing me well even without meeting me. Thanks a lot. Cheers!

Nooo i no go gree
wetin you dey drink?

Orijin?
Alomo?
Baddoo?
Baby okwu?
Agbo jedi?

Which one? i go must spoil you after fasting abeg. Just talk anyone all the above na root and herbs dem use do dem and herbs na from nature so one must dey alright for you na?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
lurther:
I have never been so touched. This your post is very cool and encouraging. I liked it. You are a true Muslim. It is few people like you that still makes we christain have faith that Muslim is not totally what we do think.

Post of the century Sir.
Thank u. I just said my mind bro. The killings has to stop.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by refreshrate: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

Whatever bro. I pray u or any member of ur family never experience what happens when these bombs goes off. Religion should come with common sense.

I dey gbadun dis guy no be small.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by lebete3000: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

I'm guessing you're from plateau?

Yes I'm, and I await you sending your boko boys after me.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by refreshrate: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ifebazz:

Only the first part of your post is in order, Islam and tolerance? Dude find another thing to say. Cartoon from a faraway Europe country caused death of tens in Nigeria, you call that tolerance? Boko Haram bombed mosques in Jos, Muslims started burning churches, tolerance? Dude go boil beans abeg. The only difference between Islam and Boko Haram is the name. Islam is the only religion that defends their god rather than the other way round. That's NOT religious TOLERANCE.

Guy you go slow down concerning this guy ramdris him na confirm guy and i ready fight for am.
He speaks with a lot of sense and i no see wetin him write wey dey wrong. How you go say make him go boil beans during fasting?

I no like am o.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
The hate on the true Muslims by non Muslims is getting much.
This is evident in the comments here.

Anyway,this hates comments are expected but know that most suicide bombers are Muslims who are just 0.0001% of the entire Muslims population.,
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by lebete3000: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dollyak:

One question
Why are you guys not arming yourself? It might come in handy one day when people are coming to attack you guys. Most of the middle beltans are being killed because they are armless.

It's not about being harmless my sister, its a downward religious and ethnic cleansing going on gradually.

Lagosians aren't armed for such cos it's not their turn just yet.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Obynolee(f): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ngoziama: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:
I am a devoted and proud Muslim and I am in total support of this action. Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Instead of hijab, they can use small scarf and wound it round there neck, that way, nothing much will be revealed. We Muslims must support the government cause am pained to see this beautiful religion being degraded by those bastards.

And for those that might want to start spilling rubbish here about other people's faith, you are no better off than the Boko haram their selves cause the same spirit of intolerance and respect towards other people's believe is common, the only difference is the killings.

May Allah(swt) guide our path in this life and may He restore victory to our land while protecting our gallant armed forces who are getting killed for us to live peacefully.

Peaceful statements coming because buhari is in power. Assuming Goodluck was in charge and pronounced such measure, I bet the whole country would have been on fire. This is simply the TRUTH .To those that may want to abuse me, I wish you all same.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by trapQ: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
can you shut the actual fvck up what were the Niger Delta militants fighting? they fought for the emancipation of the Niger Delta. and they never killed or bombed innocent people.

what are your BOKO boys fighting for?? initially they said it was for the islamisation of Nigeria, now they are clueless. bombing innocent people everyday. when Christians killed Muslims they never wore hijab and if they did it would've been banned too because unlike you people we have a proper sense of reasoning and are not beclouded by religion.
Skako:
I cann't support anything that against Allah laws and Am not in support of it at all length,what did they banned when christian are killing muslim in cental africa republic ?

see d useless fellow comment did he say anything abut niger delta millitant?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Try it, and we will have a thousand of your brothers here, won't be the first time. Foolish cowards!
lol u would only have the once who risk living among blood -thirsty fools....u knw wat?...dress ur lil sisters in ijab and set bombs in their clothes send them to my hood...and imma return their heads in a parcel....I am a man of my words...sick perverts...
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by trapQ: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
ISLAM is Cancer + Ebola.
ERODEDEAST:
ISLAM is a CANCER

So they were not practising ISLAM in the 70's and 80's not until this IRANIAN culture was Imported just of recent. ' All Terrorist are Muslems'

The HI.JAB shd be ban in "PUBLIC PLACES"

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ramdris(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy you go slow down concerning this guy ramdris him na confirm guy and i ready fight for am.
He speaks with a lot of sense and i no see wetin him write wey dey wrong. How you go say make him go boil beans during fasting?

I no like am o.

shocked. Lolz. Guy I dey feel u too. No homo!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by trapQ: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
top of the morning to you

I am a Christian and I'm happy when Muslims speak like this cuz it makes me realize that the religion is not what I think it is.
ramdris:

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
adejaresalami1:
....you are sick in the head
lol I encourage u guys to continue...even set bombs on the infant babies and send them...u guys are just the same as the arabs...cursed set of peeps...ur lives are worthless...destruction and killing is all that brings u guys joy...I pity the generation coming after u guys...the curse they would inherit from these attrocities is just too overwhelming
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Sejeje: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
There are better ways to handle things.If boko haram starts to hide explosives under baba riga (agbada),should men be banned from wearing it.lf those school age children that were alleged to have carried out suicide bombings put the explosives inside their school bags.Are we going to ban students from taking bags to school. What if explosives are conceived inside basket that market women carried around?The security operatives should wake up to there duties and stop chasing shadows.Although it is not wrong to do random sampling on every potential suspect,it is totally wrong to single out women wearing Islamic dresses.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Dollyak(f): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
lebete3000:

It's not about being harmless my sister, its a downward religious and ethnic cleansing going on gradually.

Lagosians aren't armed for such cos it's not their turn just yet.
I know... Still you guys must protect yourself in anyway you can. I truly feel sorry for middle beltans because they are neither south nor north. Thus, no one cares about them, especially the relatively more peaceful southerners who could've acted as a leverage against the north. I know the northerners wouldn't accept this rate of killings if their people were the one being killed constantly.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by refreshrate: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
trapQ:
can you shut the actual fvck up what were the Niger Delta militants fighting? they fought for the emancipation of the Niger Delta. and they never killed or bombed innocent people.

what are your BOKO boys fighting for?? initially they said it was for the islamisation of Nigeria, now they are clueless. bombing innocent people everyday. when Christians killed Muslims they never wore hijab and if they did it would've been banned too because unlike you people we have a proper sense of reasoning and are not beclouded by religion.

Na wa for you o
First you see the guy name shako you suppose fit profile which kain people dey get dat kain name
See grammer when him write how you take understand am na between you and God
You come expect person wey get this two points listed to fit talk sense during fasting when him blood sugar level dey low?

i tire for you o

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Asatiloko:

lol
don't mind those pretenders...they know the truth but don't want to accept it...
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by refreshrate: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

shocked. Lolz. Guy I dey feel u too. No homo!

No wahala oya try settle with the guy abeg, him na confirm chop knuckle. ramdris no vex again with the guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.