Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' (834 Views)

/ Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Update(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
just in a confused state right now. I have not been in good terms with this my two aunties (A & B) since 2013 we had some misunderstanding. They stopped talking to me buh only God knows i tried putting everything in the past & tried restoring peace buh to no avail. Since then we didnt talk, tho sometimes i remember them. To my greatest surprise i got a txt mssg from A yesterday saying ''How are you pls any day u hear i die is one of those things in life take care bye''
i have tried calling A back since yesterday buh she didnt pick up & B's number was switched off. Luckly for me this morning A picked and was not sounding fine buh all she said was i will tell you leta.
Jus cant think straight again. Ok i tried calling B again because they stays together hoping i will get a reasonable response buh still the same story(wont pick buh when she finally picks she will just tell me i will tell you leta)
i sent them (A & B) txts mssgs begging to tell me what the problem is buh They dont want to open up to me.
Wont disclose thier location buh they stay in Nigeria here buh far away from every relations i have....
Cant tell if she's really sick and she knows she wont make it out alive or if she's in a big problem that might cost her life.
Telling my parents aint an option because thier high blood pressure patients & i know them to well because it might end up me visiting the hospital if they hear abouch it.
i need your prayers,, advice on what to do,, any suggestions etc

Hoping to get a better response.

Thanks and God bless y'all

Cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Abdullateef77(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by donbenedict(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Hw can we gv u an advice wen u havnt disclosed to us the main issue.. Wats wrong with them?

1 Like

Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by mejai(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Too many issues to pray to God in dis country. see wahala o.
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Afrok(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2015
Please this is not romantic at all, and i don't think we pray here in romance section. This should be moved to the appropriate section like Religion and family.

I pray Aunty A&B comes back to u full of life...
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by MzzTega(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2015
Advice on what to do?
Pray for them to spill.
Wait patiently for them to spill.
Btw,what caused the rift between you guys?
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by ShayGirl(f): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2015
This thread isnt meant for d romance section nw, kindly move to family section.

Back to topic, Hw can we help wen d story is totally confusing...
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Truth24(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
angry
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Quite q touching story; byut my brother; i'll advice u, take the closest possible means of transport to their house to see them; settle ur problems, buy them gifts and sshow them u love them...

If u don't do this; and any of them die with u knowing u were not there and never made peace with her; a better part of u, won't feel okay for a very long time. Take care bro
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Starships4u(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Empty comment till u tell the main thing that brot the enemity
Re: ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Iranu.

That's what this is called.

Leave them o jare!
They are playing with ur emotions,its that simple. Very immature of them.

(1) (Reply)

5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. / Let's Chat / Hello Am Lorah Abena, Am 49 Yr-old From Ghana, I Need A Romantic Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.