Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Am I Cursed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cursed? (2268 Views)

Am i cursed? / Am I Cursed? / Am I Cursed ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am I Cursed? by akaa(f): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT CURSED. LIKE SOMEBODY SAID CHECK YOUR OUTFIT, BECAUSE IT SPEAKES MORE THAN YOU HEART, IF YOU DRESS SEXLY THAT`S WHAT YOU WILL GET.
CHEERUP
Re: Am I Cursed? by Youngpo413: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hollysmile: @poster, what do u know 'law of karma' mean?
Guess u are only payin back what u did to dat 'true' young man - your ex!
1of my ex girls once did it to me - she neva valued my love, but always pretended to love me - until she messed up, big time; i took a step 4ward, now she's begging to come back after countless set of dic.ks don 'enter de place'.
Dis has been for about a yr now and she seem not to found a real man to take my position (fill de gap i created)!
So, re-examine urself; if u cause for ur break up, ask God to forgive u, den ask him for his own forgiveness - not necessarily going back 2him.
KARMA SWEET OH - PROVIDED SAY YOU DEY INNOCENT!

exactly my thought,she is paying for her sins,so I don't pity such ladies whenever they complain.
KARMA IS A BADASS BITCCHH!
Re: Am I Cursed? by Andy790(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Gabry: Poster, ok, to know whether you are curse or not. I sugeest on your next date, you dress up like a nun and if the guy still ask for sex, than you are cursed otherwise you are not

I like chasing ladies that dress like nuns & form hard to get...when i catch them i perform hit & run..
So if she meets a guy like me...shes gonna think she's cursed
Wrong advise girl....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revenge Of The Ex / My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That / Why Are Some Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.