Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? (2732 Views)

Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
page 1
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Will make love to him the night before introduction.
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
so marryin in fornt of the altar of God is a mere thing to you...
It's unbiblical bro......that's the plain Truth.
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Traditional marriage is recognise by God and has been practiced throughout the bible age.... The question is - if you're going to do a white wedding, why don't you wait? But if not, you're just as married as the couples who did white wedding. So, carry go! wink
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
make u no provoke me with this stupìd question abeg, religion was what made you abstain from pre-marital sèx in the first place and before you can "lawfully" lay with her, you have to be married under the rites of that very religion.

So if you are a traditionalist, then you are free to go sleep with your "Wife", but if you are a Christian, then you have to be officially joined in holy matrimony before the present witnesses,By an ordained minister.
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
softysparky:
Will make love to him the night before introduction.

Marry me then?
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thoniameek:
Traditional marriage is recognise by God and has been practiced throughout the bible age.... The question is - if you're going to do a white wedding, why don't you wait? But if not, you're just as married as the couples who did white wedding. So, carry go! wink

carrying pami and searching for ur husband to be in the crowd has been practiced throughout the ages?

itz called traditional marriage bcoz it was practiced long before Christianity came into Africa. Some of the dances and rites performed at the function were originally done to honour the "gods" of the land.

So to say you are a christian and still regard traditional marriage as your "marital overlord" is just dumb (no offense ma'am).
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Marry me then?
Are you a traditionalists?
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
softysparky:
Are you a traditionalists?
i can become a herbalist if datz what is needed.
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i can become a herbalist if datz what is needed.
Just because of a womancheesy
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2015
softysparky:
Just because of a womancheesy
You'll be surprised what people can do for things they want, not just women.
But na play oh,
i dey go seminary next month.
#AllTemptationsWillBeCastAside
Re: Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

carrying pami and searching for ur husband to be in the crowd has been practiced throughout the ages?

itz called traditional marriage bcoz it was practiced long before Christianity came into Africa. Some of the dances and rites performed at the function were originally done to honour the "gods" of the land.

So to say you are a christian and still regard traditional marriage as your "marital overlord" is just dumb (no offense ma'am).

No! ''Pami'' is not what signifies that you have done traditional marriage, but the fact that both parents (of the bride and groom), unanimously, bless the union and are in support of the Union and sometimes it can be the brides family that gives their daughter away even without the grooms family
or their support, but it can't happen the other way round(with just the groom family's support). My point!? If both family agree or the brides family agree only, God is there and that there is a marriage. The pami and gifts are rites.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened / FOR MEN: How To Last Longer In Bed / Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.