Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady (5990 Views)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / Double Dating. / Trouble In Double Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Affeni(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2009
How possible is it for a guy to cope with a girl who is double dating. I love this girl and do not want her to go I am confused because she has never done this before. I am very honest about this, But the problem is she is not really ready to talk about it. Please advise Thanks All replies are welcome
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by CrazyMan(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2009
It's not possible for either a guy or a girl to cope with double dating. You can't love someone when you know that his/her heart isn't with you. It's like gambling, you might end up wining him/her or you might loosing the battle. And believe me, if you loose, it's going to be a terrible loss. So if you ask me, I'd say, distance yourself from double dating.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by idupaul: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2009
Matured replies only.

since u are looking for matured response ,why dont u ask ur father angry
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by MrCrackles(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2009
idupaul:

GBAM!
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2009
@topic
I wouldn't. My partner should be dedicated to me and only me.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Gabry(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
@Topic,

It is possible if you are only seeking towards a casual relationship. However if you are serious, let her know and take more responsiblities, take charge and win her over.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Czarskit(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hell No! It's impossible 4 me. . .
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Czarskit(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hell No! It's impossible 4 me. . .
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by yme1(f): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2009
If you really love her and would want to make her the woman of your dream,talk to her about it and try to make her stop it.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Affeni(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2009
y me:

If you really love her and would want to make her the woman of your dream,talk to her about it and try to make her stop it.

I Love her with all my heart and she knows I can do anything for her. to be frank I can sense that this guy must have used something on her. Here are my reasons. know a lot of those who have asked her out and she bluntly refused i mean single guys who are well to do ans she simply told them off. But this very guy she just told me about him around the 17th of Jan this year and before the 25th/26th I have started seeing text messages flying in the air. Am very much certain that there is something in the air and what pisses me off the most is the fact that this new guy is a white garment pastor. I hope you can see where i stand.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by yme1(f): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2009
chai,i go dey pray for you o. But sincerely speaking you might be right or wrong on the charming aspect but one thing i know for sure is that it is risky for a girl to get too close to a guy whom she fancy alot. I think there is something you lack that your girl finds attracted to in the guy. you shld try n figure out what you lack in yourself and get back to us. good luck.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Affeni(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2009
Well if thats the case I will work on that, Thanks
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by sylvao2000(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2009
easy
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by oluwafemi113(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2009
things like this always happen in a case when one is in love with a babe, to my own option theirs noting one can do than to do your best and leave the rest
she is enjoying her self now with two guys . just try to show more care than the other guy you may win her heart as time goes on and she may get rich of the other guy
best of luck
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by freezze(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2009
Men dont relent if you know you really need her. Ladies are caps to be worn bu the fittest. They always want to make sure you have worked hard to deserve them. I wish you all the best.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by freezze(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

GBAM!
idupaul:

Crackles this is the first time you will give a response like a fool.

and you are following idupaul you both are alike someone asked for matured response if you dont have anything good to offer then why cant you just keep silent. I used to respect you Crackles but now , i never knew you were such an i@#$
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2009
U want us to go ahead n advice u to marry her abi? Guy,fu€k her and dump her.There are better singles out there u can get hooked up to
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by JJYOU: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2009
wbb
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by joobreel(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ poster
its rather pathetic o. if the white garment thing is really there, then there is a lot of trouble @ hand. u really need to do than impress or find out what the pastor has that u dont. for me, the stuff he has that u dont is the jazz/spiritual/white-garment/juju thing. so on this issue, try to confirm its really some spiritual manifestations before u conclude. if its spiritual. contact okija_juju. if its not spiritual as u claim, then u have a lot of work to do. or better still, check out some other sexy girls. all the best.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Affeni(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2009
I ll be right back.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by kvolander: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2009
y me:

chai,i go dey pray for you o. But sincerely speaking you might be right or wrong on the charming aspect but one thing i know for sure is that it is risky for a girl to get too close to a guy whom she fancy alot. I think there is something you lack that your girl finds attracted to in the guy. you shld try n figure out what you lack in yourself and get back to us. good luck.

This is exactly what i'm currently passing thru now with the girl i'm supposed to be going out with.She doesnt seem attracted to me physically anymore becoz of some guy she met at one of the weddings she attended in january.I've begged her in all the ways i can but the whole thing still looks bleak for me.
The problem now is dat i want to leave her but i'm finding it difficult becaoz i put in everything into the relationship, but i know i'll soon break out.

@poster
I'LL ADVISE YOU TO CHECK VERY WELL IF THIS YOUR GIRL LOVES YOU, IF NOT, TAKE OFF NOW OTHERWISE YOU'LL ENTER INTO MY SHOE.
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by Affeni(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2009
kvolander:

This is exactly what i'm currently passing thru now with the girl i'm supposed to be going out with.She doesnt seem attracted to me physically anymore becoz of some guy she met at one of the weddings she attended in january.I've begged her in all the ways i can but the whole thing still looks bleak for me.
The problem now is dat i want to leave her but i'm finding it difficult becaoz i put in everything into the relationship, but i know i'll soon break out.

@poster
I'LL ADVISE YOU TO CHECK VERY WELL IF THIS YOUR GIRL LOVES YOU, IF NOT, TAKE OFF NOW OTHERWISE YOU'LL ENTER INTO MY SHOE.

My friend its not backing out that is my problem but how easy do you think that can be done a girl you have trusted and counted on just leaves or wish to leave for no just cause no point nothing that's what pains me most,. it would have been better if she had said okay this and this are my reasons for leaving I would like okay i wont let such occur in future relation ships,. I hope you understand what i mean. so that's just it. As for me no matter how sweet a relationship am in seems to be i keep leaving that space of a break up. Because i prefer a girl friend to cheat on me instead of my wife. That could be a suicide mission. Take care bye. I have heart breaks before so its not new to me anymore, I wish you all the best. by the time they realize i hope it wont be too late,
Re: How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady by yme1(f): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
@Affeni and kvolander
There is something you guys need to know, a woman's heart is like an OCEAN which is filled with different fishes the BEST, FASTEST, CUTEST and MOST INTERESTING she takes to be her most fancied AQUARIUM

(1) (Reply)

She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed / Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? / How True Is This About Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.