Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home (1202 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Olajumoke Awosemo: When Sex Walks Away From Your Matrimonial Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Guys and Ladies, can you allow such thing to happen in your matrimonial home.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by ladyF(f): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hell NO. Get a hotel
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
I dey craze

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by deadZONE: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
cool cool cool YES
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by nikkiking(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ain't think so undecided undecided undecided.

Get a cheap hotel.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by Mznaett: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
See qweshun o undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by HARDDON: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
op, you can as well give the friend your wify too for the said FRIEND to have a thr33some while you capture the moments with a 5D super sensitive Smart Camera! angry angry

and be ready to explain to the whole family what choir master and mistress are doing singin in the middle of the night
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by armadeo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
There a reason it's called matrimonial home. Such things aren't done. It's disrespectful to your wife and family.
Besides cent friend of mine who even asks for such us immediately unfriended.

Except it's his bride to be with family ties
Nugga go to a hotel.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Hell NO. Get a hotel

What of if your husband allow his friend if you are not at home?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
I dey craze

Nope you just want to help a friend in need grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
deadZONE:
cool cool cool YES

Ok
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mznaett:
See qweshun o undecided

What is see question 00, answer it, is either yes or no
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by IamLEGEND1: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yes
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
HARDDON:
op, you can as well give the friend your wify too for the said FRIEND to have a thr33some while you capture the moments with a 5D super sensitive Smart Camera! angry angry

and be ready to explain to the whole family what choir master and mistress are doing singin in the middle of the night

Lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
wunmi590:

1. If my family stays with me...Hell No
2. If they don't stay with me... Hell Yes
But thank God I don't keep friends grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
well, if he really has the money to maintain a girl to the point of "lashing" .............then he obviously has the money for a new appartment undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
dukeolumde:

Correct man, you just poured out your mind grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tomfrench:
well, if he really has the money to maintain a girl to the point of "lashing" .............then he obviously has the money for a new appartment undecided

What of if they just came visiting and they did it, while you guys have slept?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by wunmi590(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
dukeolumde:

Correct guy, you just poured out your real mind. grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by petux(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nah!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
wunmi590:

What of if they just came visiting and they did it, while you guys have slept?
I'll warn him.....but if i've got kids, then he'll definitely get it HOT from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by Slimzjoe(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Anything For My Nigga
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
wunmi590:

Correct man, you just poured out your mind grin

I keep only a friend close and he knows the unlimited love I have for anything that concerns him as well as my limits. That's what real friends do.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by jworos(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
It's only when that friend is stingy b4 dat idea go cross e mind, it's so wrong...
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by Johnnoah1st: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
wunmi590:
no!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by faith551(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
That's plain silly, it's just like having sex with your wife in your friends place.
Some places should be made private.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home by passionate88: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yes.... Bring them come, Bleep, then chase them out... I'm married to myself.. So the home is my matrimonial home

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / 3 Easy Tips For Becoming A Master Flirt With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.