Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? (25123 Views)

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
According to google, the average weight of an adult is 136.7 pounds and in kilograms that's 62.6kg.

God knows if I weigh that much my BF will serve me breakfast grin grin grin.

I weigh 59.7 kg and seriously I'm not happy about it cos everytime Mr perfect always throw jabs at me, calling me fat.

How much do you weigh?
Are you happy about it?
Is your partner happy about it?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Let's see a picture na. grin
I actually weigh 59.7kg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
SurvivorM how are you doing today?
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by SurvivorM(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Everything depends on your height, if you are tall, that means your weight is very average.
And your BF is probably teasing you but if your are feeling fat, you can lose weight but for yourself not for someone else.
Lastly he saw you like that before the relationship, just take it as a joke

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by SurvivorM(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy20I4:
SurvivorM how are you doing today?
Fine thank you.
I had a wonderful day
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
SurvivorM:

Fine thank you.
I had a wonderful day
I hope that unnecessary drama did not have a toll on your mental health, please always stay strong,you are loved.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by SurvivorM(f): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy20I4:

I hope that unnecessary drama did not have a toll on your mental health, please always stay strong,you are loved.
smiley smiley smiley
I have moved on, no point caning a dead horse.
Thanks for the support.
That experience actually taught me a big lesson.
And I hope you are having a good day too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Medianna(f): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Me, I'm looking for how to add, im not sure I weigh 55kg.. If you check my d.p you'll see how slim I am

59kg is still OK na but body weight is largely a factor of the bone sha. Thought I stand to be corrected

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
SurvivorM:

smiley smiley smiley
I have moved on, no point caning a dead horse.
Thanks for the support.
That experience actually taught me a big lesson.
And I hope you are having a good day too
Thank you Mama, peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
SurvivorM:
Everything depends on your height, if you are tall, that means your weight is very average.
And your BF is probably teasing you but if your are feeling fat, you can lose weight but for yourself not for someone else.
Lastly he saw you like that before the relationship, just take it as a joke
Yeah... He's just joking most times but me I take it serious tho undecided undecided.... My greatest fear after failure is getting fat .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by akaahs(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
I'm weighing 65.2kg, quite not OK with it. Am targeting 70kg

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy20I4:
Let's see a picture na. grin
I actually weigh 59.7kg.
Haaa ... You want me to enter a wave of depression ni?... Most Nairalanders have no joy o... Abeg let me hide myself grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Haaa ... You want me to enter a wave of depression ni?... Most Nairalanders have no joy o... Abeg let me hide myself grin grin
You don't need to display your face,you can cut that out
I am only interested in the body part,your hand or lower body part not necessarily your face.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by StennyB(f): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
According to google, the average weight of an adult is 136.7 pounds and in kilograms that's 62.6kg.

God knows if I weigh that much my BF will serve me breakfast grin grin grin.

I weigh 59.7 kg and seriously I'm not happy about it cos everytime Mr perfect always throw jabs at me, calling me fat.

How much do you weigh?
Are you happy about it?
Is your partner happy about it?

If I even see this your weight I'll be happy. I'm currently at 53kg. I'm trying to add weight but work is so stressful

My partner tells me to stop worrying about the weight that it will come soon. Like I don't get his logic

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
StennyB:

If I even see this your weight I'll be happy. I'm currently at 53kg. I'm trying to add weight but work is so stressful

My partner tells me to stop worrying about the weight that it will come soon. Like I don't get his logic
You should go slow on the stress mam embarassed... Your health must come first.

And maybe oga logic is that the weight will come when your ovaries get fertilize grin grin grin... Pregnancy sure make us women get fat. Look at Rihanna now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Cokahot: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
75kg,my bich 90kg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
akaahs:
I'm weighing 65.2kg, quite not OK with it. Am targeting 70kg
70KG for a man is not bad nah. Like men can weigh as much as 75 kg and still look thin grin grin grin... My oga is 71 and he's thin

33 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Jeon(f): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
I weigh 60kg ..@5'10 and my waist is 25 inches when I did my bmi ,they told me I was underweight because of my height and my waist..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
Me, I'm looking for how to add, im not sure I weigh 55kg.. If you check my d.p you'll see how slim I am

59kg is still OK na but body weight is largely a factor of the bone sha. Thought I stand to be corrected
I think you're fatter than me ooo but it seems I'm taller than you too ...

It seems the height affect the weight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:
I weigh 60kg ..@5'10 and my waist is 25 inches when I did my bmi ,they told me I was underweight because of my height and my waist..
I'm envious of your waist tho.... Thiny sexy waist you must've got mam... My waist is 27, my height is 5'9.... Don't know if it's more now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cokahot:
75kg,my bich 90kg
You love em fat and thick grin grin grin.... I get sir
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Jeon(f): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
I think you're fatter than me ooo but it seems I'm taller than you too ...

It seems the height affect the weight.

YOU LOOK GOOD..
PLS BABY TAKE DOWN THIS PIC.. BEFORE NL TROLL SAVE IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

YOU LOOK GOOD..
PLS BABY TAKE DOWN THIS PIC.. BEFORE NL TROLL SAVE IT.
Done ma... I don't have thick skin against insults grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Jeon(f): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm envious of your waist tho.... Thiny sexy waist you must've got mam... My waist is 27, my height is 5'9.... Don't know if it's more now

hmm that's what they tell me always but I'm mad angrybecause trousers don't suit well.. either they run down if I found the right one for my thighs and butt or choke my butt and thigh if I find perfect waist size...

wish I'm 27 cry

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Emilokoiyawon: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by LaSenior: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
cheesy grin

I weigh 98kg and I can't even see the flesh on me

23 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by jazon(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
86kg height: 6.1ft.
My woman thinks I'm very tall grin

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Jamesmadisson(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
100kg

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by kamez(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
80kg...

As I no come get partner currently nko?

At 34yrs, I'm fit, flat tummy, 5packs....(as e no reach 6)

no partner( past and future)
Can complain

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / 7 Ways To Test True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.