Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dear Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders (770 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now / Dear Nairalanders Please Vote For My Beautiful Sister(pic) / Hello Dear Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders by Samiceman: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dear NL'ers, I know you are frustrated with life,I know you are mad cause you couldn't get the girl, I know you are Jealous cause you see the guy you love with another girl, I know you are angry cause that the lost a game today/NEPA won't give you power. I know that lecturer has given you assignments that you can't complete in a century, you performed woefully in your last test, You boss treats you like shit, You don't get the extra allowances you deserve.
But please, a handful of people (like myself) come on here with genuine issues learn to think before you post, don't joke with every thread. If you have nothing meaningful to post just walk away, no one will stop you. You are not being paid for every (dumb) comment you make, nairaland popularity won't pay your bills either.
Yes we know you can 'yab', so what? Must you show your skills here? The whole world is watching, you want the world to take Nigeria serious when you can't even take yourself seriously, you want foreign investment but show yourself to the world as an unserious,tribalist country ( was speaking to a friend from India yesterday, you won't believe how much about this country he has learned from Nairaland). Nigeria can only achieve greatness when every citizen plays his/her part. Ours right now is to portray good images to the outside world.

Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders by ibrews: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
What are you saying?
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Effect of too much kunu.
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Princecalm(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
who sent you to do such work?
Re: Dear Nairalanders by XavierBlue(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
So you'll expect me to keep shut when i see sh1t? Huh ? Nigga you're bluffing

XavierBlue
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
what is this?bounce of thread*
Re: Dear Nairalanders by ammyluv2002(f): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Effect of too much kunu.
Lol grin grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
when you tell nigerians do not do this here, that is when that said place becomes the centre of attraction for doing the things you've warned against.

The posters above me sha
Re: Dear Nairalanders by dharay99: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Samiceman:
Dear NL'ers, I know you are frustrated with life,I know you are mad cause you couldn't get the girl, I know you are Jealous cause you see the guy you love with another girl, I know you are angry cause that the lost a game today/NEPA won't give you power. I know that lecturer has given you assignments that you can't complete in a century, you performed woefully in your last test, You boss treats you like shit, You don't get the extra allowances you deserve.
But please, a handful of people (like myself) come on here with genuine issues learn to think before you post, don't joke with every thread. If you have nothing meaningful to post just walk away, no one will stop you. You are not being paid for every (dumb) comment you make, nairaland popularity won't pay your bills either.
Yes we know you can 'yab', so what? Must you show your skills here? The whole world is watching, you want the world to take Nigeria serious when you can't even take yourself seriously, you want foreign investment but show yourself to the world as an unserious,tribalist country ( was speaking to a friend from India yesterday, you won't believe how much about this country he has learned from Nairaland). Nigeria can only achieve greatness when every citizen plays his/her part. Ours right now is to portray good images to the outside world.

Thank You!
angry

Re: Dear Nairalanders by demmy0325(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
.. undecided
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Samiceman: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
dharay99:
angry
Not really
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Phikom(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wrong thread!
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mmmmmmn........lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Princessderaa(f): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2015
just passing

(1) (Reply)

Woman convicted after March 1 protest in China! / A Very Important Question / How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.